TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I finished mine~

I gotta say, I am very impressed with this year's eggs. You did fine work, spriters!

(I think my fav is a tie between Amaterasu and Stitch ;; but I do love that Jupiter...)

Got 49/53, 4 more to go and I'm done with this year's egg hunt! smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

53/53 done! The Jupiter egg was my last! My top three are Kuraianubis's egg, Sif's egg , and Hot on Fire's peacock egg.

Got all of them before I left my game arts class an hour ago. Now to admire them and the others from last year. I still remember what the first egg I grabbed during April 2010's Easterfest and for this year my first is the green with the pink swirled water droplets.

Whoo hoo, just finished mine, now to help my sister finish hers. c:

Thank you so very much spriters! I just got done with my hunt and my five year old son is having a blast. Assuming my computer survives his refreshing he will also finish collecting this year which beats his three egg record from last year! LOL ohmy.gif Even Dad got in on the act for an egg or two before he got "too busy". *Giggles* They are just beautiful.

Pacman was my last one. All done now.

Edited by mpolo

Wait. Which one is the Pacman?

Bec's egg, listed in the first page. wink.gif

Just got my last egg, the Pink Stripe! Thank you, TJ and spriters, for all your hard work! It was fun doing this since I missed it last year, and now I get to look at all my pretty eggs whenever I want! This was so much fun!

Can anyone kindly tell me at what time it will be over? what does EST stand for... thanks

Can anyone kindly tell me at what time it will be over? what does EST stand for... thanks

EST Is Eastern Time Zone, same timezone as Cave time.

I was enjoying myself so much I didn't realise I had all 53 rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

A huge ty to all the spriters for their hard work

Edited by bodeia

EST is New York's time zone, which is Dragon Cave's time.

For understanding what is the difference between them, just go here http://viaggi.globopix.net/fusiorari/fusi-orari.php, you'll find a map with the current time in all the time zones, find yours and compare it with New York's one.

8 pm cave time( est/edt) on the 26th

world time zone clock

the cave time is GMT-5

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by dragonpuck

In Panama City in a wi-fi cafe sad.gif Not going to be able to get even half of them this year sad.gif On the bright side, I have gotten some of my favorites so far. Hopefully I can get my very favorite before I have to leave.

Edited by Elena

Congrats to all who finished the hunt.

Both my mom and my brother has gotten all the eggs. I am at 32/53, hopefully I will finish today, since it's back to school tomorrow.

8 pm cave time( est/edt) on the 26th

world time zone clock

the cave time is GMT-5

ninja.gif 'd

ok guys thanks, so it`s the same as europe smile.gif thanks a lot... feels very sick and cant continue the hunt... glad to have yet time for tomorrow. thanks everyone.

Scratch that last bit, just got my favorite, the goldfish egg! biggrin.gif

Now all I want is the green oozing one.