TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Hopefully I'll be able to finish, seeing as I just started about 30 minutes ago. Got 6 eggs so far, so I'm optimistic. tongue.gif

Spriters, good job! There are some real beauties this year. I'm really liking Kila's, Hot on Fire's and Nakase's. happy.gif

i haven't read through this whole thread, but do some of the eggs have a habit of dissappearing & reappearing? and i swear i've caught some of these eggs twice???? blink.gif

Think I finished my 53.

Thanks for this event! Especially for using the same basket as last year. I missed last year's Easter but now I get the nice basket biggrin.gif.

Sometimes it happens, but it shouldn't.

53/53, yay~

Now I just have to pop back every now and then to check if any get added out of nowhere...

I am so happy this year I caught all of my eggs. Great art work to all the spriters and thank you TJ for letting us use the same basket. It would be so cool to use the same basket every year so we can compare from year to year.

53/53 yay biggrin.gif

They are all so beautiful, but I do have two favorites - Silvanons Horsey on 2nd and from the beginning (got it very early) - I fell in love with Zovestas Cutie, the Peekaboo Bunny smile.gif

Has the hunt ended?

It "ends" only on tuesday, but if you got all 53 eggs, no new will show up ;P

I've got them all *happy*

Thanks everyone involved. Beautiful eggs. I love them all <3

And I am still in love with the stress-and pressure free system here. No fights, nothing to win, just some nice, beautiful easter fun xd.png

I have 25 now. biggrin.gif Not bad so far so good. If it continues tomorrow I might actually get them all.

I'm not getting any more! I'm sure I gave it plenty of time so I don't understand why I'm not getting them.

I'm not getting any more! I'm sure I gave it plenty of time so I don't understand why I'm not getting them.

You've gotten them all, dear. x3

Congrats!

You've gotten them all, dear. x3

Congrats!

Ah, cool!!

Yay! I just got my last one. cool.gif

It would have been sooner had my internet not run away for a day. sad.gif

I've found all 53 eggs, but someone mentioned a Phantom of the Opera egg? I don't see that. Can someone tell me where in the line-up that one is?

EDIT: Also, I don't see a Stitch egg but that grinning one is most definitely a Cheshire Cat egg.

Edited by Lunaroki

I finally finished about 30 minutes ago. smile.gif

As for the Phantom of the Opera... I'm guessing that is the one with piano keys on it and a rose in front of it. I think. wink.gif

2nd Column, 5th row down

Edited by Corindia

Oh, this is such a nice surprise for Easter! How much more hours does the egg hunt lasts?

Oh, this is such a nice surprise for Easter! How much more hours does the egg hunt lasts?

Check the first page. It runs until 8 pm EST tomorrow.

Mwahaha! Just logged on to get numero siete.

Edited by glamoursea2