TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

2010 Festival of Eggs 38/38

2011 Festival of Eggs 53/53

Yay! tongue.gif

Thanks to all Spriters & TJ!

Bec's egg, listed in the first page. wink.gif

Ow, I thought the egg just had a strange pattern but I didn't recognise it. Stupid me :-P

Yay my mom and sis just finished getting them as well! smile.gif

so 53/53 53/53 53/53 smile.gif So excited!! Thank You again TJ and Spriters this event was Awesome!! smile.gifwub.gif

ok guys thanks, so it`s the same as europe smile.gif thanks a lot... feels very sick and cant continue the hunt... glad to have yet time for tomorrow. thanks everyone.

It isn't Europe time, but U.S.A. time! I'm sure as I live in Europe and my time zone is 6 hours ahead of DC's. If you have troubles, tell us what is your time zone and we'll say you when the event will finish for you.

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I have a few questions 1. Does an egg come up on pages your on or do you have to look? 2. Can you only get an egg once? Also if let’s say you came a few days late can it come up another time? Anyways that's all.

Edited by w5aw5

To quote Sock from the first page:

If you don't grab an egg as soon as it shows up, you don't lose the chance to get it. It will keep showing up until you've grabbed it.

Just got my last one, yay!

Now that I've got them all, here are my favorites:

Saph's moon with silver filigree, Fiona Bluefire's pink-purple-blue design, and Shanthaia's red-and-green tracery: these three are gorgeous and look like actual beautifully decorated eggs, with lovely intricate detail.

Kuraianubis's dark glossy egg, Dove&Tryst's goopy green egg, and Sif's blue and purple swirl: the shading on these three is fantastic and makes them look luscious and real. I want to touch them.

Cheshire's glittery pink-gold, Dolphinsong's star sapphire, and Silverdrak's crystalline orb: these three are the sparkliest and prettiest and I love them. :3

Hot on Fire's peacock, Seiss's koi/goldfish, and Gradient's dragon eye: adorable, fantastically drawn animal eggs! I was so excited to see these three.

There was a fantastic crop of art this year, and I had a great time uncovering it all. Thank you, artists! <3

Yay!!! 53/53 biggrin.gif

My thanks to TJ, the mods and the artists who have made this Easter hunt memorable. wub.gif I had a wonderful time and will continue to enjoy looking at the eggs throughout the year.

I'd say my favorites are EarthGirl's Shiny Gold Egg (pretty), Dolphinsong's Star Sapphire (love that stone), and Bernouli's Stitch Egg, (STITCH!)

However, I gotta give creativity credit to the Jupiter egg, the Dragon Eye egg, the Fish egg, and the Steampunk egg. Plus, great job to Nakase for including the true reason for Easter in her egg. You get brownie points for that one.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

Oh my goodness..I think i love all of them!! smile.gif

i thought the Koi was my favorite...then I saw the yellow and white sparkly one..then the piano...then..etc, etc, So I will just say all are my favorite!! <3

they're all so pretty! i haven't gotten them all but quite a few; thanks for all the hard work, spriters! and the event, TJ smile.gif

53? Doesn't compute for me. I have 54 eggs.

Edited to add... Just got another one - 55th one.

Edited again - never mind. I didn't count properly - apparently I'm still tired.

Edited by simkim

still working on this years' basket..but I'm wondering...

Did some of my Easter eggs hatch out and become dragons in the last year or so? Seems there are some missing? I know I didnt' catch them all last year, but I know I caught more than I'm seeing?

This was delightful! Thank you to Mr. TJ and all the spriters.

I'm actually pretty surprised that there wasn't a Portal egg. It seems like Portal is everywhere else. This isn't a criticism or anything! I'm just kind of tired and thinking out loud today tongue.gif