TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Yay! *gets pumped up* Now, if only I wasn't home on my terrible dial-up connection...

*pokes cave* Work naow. Thanks for the event, TJ and egg-makers! :3

~Feathers

The cave doesn't like me =(

But thanks for the event ^-^

Edited by lizardfeatherz

TJ explained it a few pages ago... the site is currently down...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be a couple hosts down according to this page: click

That being said, I hope all gets resolved soon. smile.gif

Thanks for this site, it's very useful!

Using it we can know when the amazon servers are up! Give it a look, folks.

The site is down due to hosting problems. I'll be extending the event to ensure it still runs for the full three days.

Thank you TJ!

Thank you, TJ. The time extension is very much appreciated...

The festival of eggs was so much fun last year, and I can't wait until the cave opens again!

Thanks for the heads up TJ!

For anyone who's interested, cause I've wanted to do this for every single event we've ever had X3:

user posted image

[img=http://www.iaza.com/work/110424C/iaza16920334937600.jpg]

Hoping this all gets fixed soon so we can see those beautiful eggs!

LOL! So far, I think I'm the only one who actually made a banner for this and it was the first one I've ever mad so yeah, is dinky.

/prods the cave/ I need eggs! My chickens are so lonely with nothing to hen over

LOL! So far, I think I'm the only one who actually made a banner for this and it was the first one I've ever mad so yeah, is dinky.

/prods the cave/ I need eggs! My chickens are so lonely with nothing to hen over

Haha, it's more poking fun at the general phenomenon of I Survived banners than any particular one in general X3

Your banner is just fine. I'm just a sarcastic individual X3 And I love irony too.

Another Festival of Eggs? I guess this will stay as DC's Easter event.

Anyways, I would love to be able to get into the cave. Hopefully we don't have to wait for weeks like the St. Patty's incident.

Edited by xdlugia

Awesome only problem is the cave wont load for me ive tried a lot of diffrent ways t oget in anf none work it wont even acknowlege i tired to go to it so if i search the correct dragcave, click on it, it wont even let me go no matter how mant tiemsi click on it. I guess this il lbe the 2nd one i miss.

The site is down due to hosting problems. I'll be extending the event to ensure it still runs for the full three days.

Thank you for the update, TJ.

So, before the downtime struck, did anyone figure out how many eggs there are and how long you have to wait between each egg?

Please see the first page. There is a small FAQ listed there. If you can't find it, there is a link in the second post. :3

~

Please remember to take chatting to the appropriate channels - PMs or IRC. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Awesome only problem is the cave wont load for me ive tried a lot of diffrent ways t oget in anf none work it wont even acknowlege i tired to go to it so if i search the correct dragcave, click on it, it wont even let me go no matter how mant tiemsi click on it. I guess this il lbe the 2nd one i miss.

Don't worry, the site is down for everyone due to hosting problems. TJ's giving us time when it gets back up to make it a full three days.

So that is why the server seems to be offline!

Your server must be getting hammered with traffic smile.gif

Glad it's not just me that's having issues - although I notice even the forums are going down at the moment - must be a heck of a strain on the servers today.

Thank You TJ and thanks for all those artist participating in this year event smile.gif I can't wait to see easter eggs and hope that tomorrow DC will be all right ^^

For now I wish You all happy and sunny easter time (if You celebrate it or just nice time if You not ^^), amazing time with family and a fluffy bunny with chocolate eggs smile.gif

Sadly, Dragoncave is lagging for me javascript:emoticon(':angry:')

Since the cave´s still down, I´ll go to bed *waves*

I hope the server/host/DC stuff could be done by tomorrow, it would be a pity if the easter egg hunt would have to be delayed for another day or even more.

Good night everyone and keep calm tongue.gif

Thanks for all, artists and TJ - and IS this connected to the Amazon thing ?

The cave is so slow with all the egg madness that I can't even get it to load.

I can live with missing the egg hunt. My major problem with the lag is that I have an egg that was bred yesterday and isn't posted anywhere so it's not getting any views. I can't get the cave to load or fansites to load my dragons, so I can't add it anywhere. >_<

its been hours and more sites are down in the past hour or so I wonder with all these storms popping has any thing to with the severs being down. well in any chase I just want to wish you a happy easter.