TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Finally, I got the beautiful squid egg.

In total, I got 42 eggs.

Besides that, just 4 of the new ones currently. How many new ones are there?

Facts About the Hunt
  • Eggs can be found anywhere on http://dragcave.net . The cave, abandoned page, badge pages, your scroll, wilderness, graveyard, etc.
  • You don't have to hunt the eggs down. They show up at a random time, at around 6-15 minute intervals.
  • Refreshing and looking around more won't make the eggs show up faster.
  • You can see all the eggs you've collected in your basket.
  • The basket for the hunt is the same as last years. If you got a basket last year, this years eggs will be placed in there. There is a cute border that separates last years eggs from this years eggs. (This years eggs are below last year's.
  • Nobody knows how many eggs there are yet. You'll have to wait and find out!
  • If you don't grab an egg as soon as it shows up, you don't lose the chance to get it. It will keep showing up until you've grabbed it.
  • The egg will pop up on it's random time whether you're browsing around the cave or just refreshing a random page.
  • You do not have to be unlocked to grab Easter eggs.
  • The next egg will not show up until you've grabbed the one already displaying in the cave.
  • If eggs are not showing up for you, make sure javascript is on, images are on, and you're logged in. If none of that works, try another browser. Some browsers have trouble with the event sometimes.
  • The eggs may not show up in the same spot as the ones before them. They may appear at the top, middle, or bottom of the page.
  • Eggs should be easy to spot. The whole egg pops up on whatever page you're viewing. To grab it, just click it.
  • There is one egg that people seem to be getting twice. This is known and TJ has been contacted about it.

This is on the first page and linked in the second post. Thank you. :3

Finally it works! biggrin.gif Just got my first - a pretty purple with a small butterfly sitting on it.

Ah, Gotcha. wink.gif

user posted image Eye of the Dragon.

EDIT: Wrong format.

Edited by Sombreon

Yep it seems that the one egg (Gold ore?) that we could (did) get doubles of now is just one instead of 2. I had picked up one, and when I picked up my 2nd one, I noticed that in the basket I had just 1 (so I think that while you can still get the 2nd one, only 1 now shows up).

Edited by squeaker_al

The gold egg is the egg I lost even though I never had two of them. I have it back now.

Tenth egg success. ( o_o)-b No sign of my egg yet, though.

Yes, the cave is "working". The lag is pretty awful. It takes about 5 minutes to refresh the page on IE ;(

And it doesn't work on FF on my computer.

I hope my brother lets me use his computer when I'm at his place huh.gif

I wish we knew how many eggs there are going to be. We don't know yet, do we? I'm up to 23.

yay cave is back!!!

I've already caught three eggs. so cool!!!

Yes, the cave is "working". The lag is pretty awful. It takes about 5 minutes to refresh the page on IE ;(

And it doesn't work on FF on my computer.

I hope my brother lets me use his computer when I'm at his place huh.gif

Cave is pretty fast for me. Try re-starting your computer and then re-starting your modem or router. Hope that helps! :3

Cave is pretty fast for me. Try re-starting your computer and then re-starting your modem or router. Hope that helps! :3

I can't restart my router (I'm using LAN) huh.gif

I have the lag since February mad.gif and today its even worse than before sad.gif

The eggs I've gotten so far are so gorgeous. The colors are so beautiful. The artists really kicked it up a notch this year.

Just got the chicken-crosses-road egg (i have no other way to describe it, sorry)

Its like a gif! Anyone else have it?

user posted image

Edited by Hikuya

Have 23 eggs so far... Need to head to bed soon. This cold is just going to get worse if I don't get enough sleep.

I really want to find the chicken crossing the road one first, though...