TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

*flails about unhappily* Right when I learn about the event...

Oh well. Happy Easter! *personally doesn't celebrate it as she's Jewish*

I came on hoping to find myself some pretty cb eggs because I have room for like...3...and the cave is down. So I check the forum, and I get to go on an Easter egg hunt! YUS!

I haven't done one of these holiday events before, so I'm really excited for the cave to come back up biggrin.gif

How long has it been down? I just got on

Cave went down at 9:02 CET, presumibly for daily update ... that's 6h15min ago ... and afaik, it hasn't been up nce. blink.gif

*hugs Lagie and noms a brownie* Cave went down about six hours ago, unless it returned for a time after I went to bed. Hope TJ hasn't been working on it non-stop - after surprising us with the beautiful eggs he deserves some rest before dealing with whatever problem turned up.

@Sorayiel - When the cave is down for a long time, TJ usually gives all dragons extra time, to prevent catastrophic deaths. smile.gif

blink.gif I hate when the cave is down...at least I don't have any fogged eggs.

Randomness:I have a purple egg and its glitched the hole on it is higer up than it should be laugh.gif

@PuddingMonster - That certainly random, and also strange. o.O

I don't like having the cave down any less than anyone else, but I understand that these things happen. Computers and programs are notorious for causing trouble when you least need it. tongue.gif

@PuddingMonster - That certainly random, and also strange. o.O

I don't like having the cave down any less than anyone else, but I understand that these things happen. Computers and programs are notorious for causing trouble when you least need it. tongue.gif

I know on one game just when I need to print screen I find out I got my laptop with a broken print screen button

More on topic: I found an easter egg in the aboned area at first I thought it was an egg so I clicked on it and found out it was an easter egg tongue.gif

stillllllllllll noooooooooooot uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppp nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Considering TJ hasn't appeared on my msn yet he hasn't gotten up to my knowledge.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is experiencing downtime!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?!?!?!

So when does the site go back up??? tongue.gif

Edited by Hacart

I poke poke poke come on dragon cave wake up it's not the right time for this.

Arg, why is it still down? I want to hunt eggs now. If almost the entire day DC is down (I got up 6 hours before, and it was already down) we maybe get another day to hunt.

It seems my favorite sites are taking a hit today - NaNoWriMo and Script Frenzy are down as well. *groan*

More on topic - I wanted to surprise my sister with the Easter eggs this morning, but with the site down that's hard to do... Guess it'll have to wait. She's going to squee over the sparkly one when she sees it. laugh.gif

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is experiencing downtime!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?!?!?!

So when does the site go back up??? tongue.gif

It goes back up when it goes back up. Nobody knows when. We'll just have to wait and see. ^^

I hope it comes back soon. I want to check my on my eggs...even though its a very low chance they'll die...

Well, he was nice enough to start the event early in the first place at least. xd.png It's not like we only have one day to start hunting and almost 7 hours have been swallowed up by downtime.