TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

In my on and off interest with this game, I see it go down in unplanned ways far more than any other site I visit, especially during events. I expect it. Others should too.

well you have not been on squiby yet it seems. That site is like a yoyo- up,down,up,down,up,down...

would be my first hunt. i hope i don't miss it. i hope it is up tomorrow. would give me an excuse to leave my dysfunctional family easter lunch tomorrow.

You do know that easter is not a world hoiliday and this whole site falls under christainty. Not that its bad but i just noticed that. smile.gif

meh it is supposed to be a predominantly medieval setting, and I do recall a great many crosses in medieval art.

You do know that easter is not a world hoiliday and this whole site falls under christainty. Not that its bad but i just noticed that. smile.gif

Actually the spring holiday we celebrate with eggs and rabbits and such is the fertile holiday of Eostre or Ostara or a handful of other names. It's was once celebrated on the vernal equinox not some seemingly random sunday.

It's a pagan holiday that Christians threw an 'important' event in their beliefs on top of to help make the transition from one religion to the other back in an age when you were killed if you didn't believe the way of the rulers of the lands.

You can read up on it here at this wiki page.

I know the site is still down, so I can't check this for myself, but I was curious. Has anyone done a hunt (last Easter or Halloween) from your phone? More specifically an Android phone. I just recently got a HTC thunderbolt and it would b awesome if I could get the eggs on here so I can hunt during work laugh.gif I have the browser my phone came with and I also downloaded FireFox.

I got some of my Halloween trick or treats from my Droid 2 phone at work, so yes... a droid phone does seem to work. I just used the phones browser. happy.gif

I have also had good luck with my phone in capturing special release eggs... that is just on a simple 3G network, not WiFi. =)

I got some of my Halloween trick or treats from my Droid 2 phone at work, so yes... a droid phone does seem to work. I just used the phones browser. happy.gif

I have also had good luck with my phone in capturing special release eggs... that is just on a simple 3G network, not WiFi. =)

Awesome thanks for that info! I knew I could catch cave and ap eggs, but the hunts are programmed differently so I wasn't sure.

sad.gif I hope it's back up tomorrow...I have 3 ND experiments...

I had one too, but it's dead now. dry.gif

I hope yours make it.

He's probably going to add time to it so we can keep them alive. I had eggs I think and I know a friend of mine did so. I just wanna get the easter eggs T-T

AAAAUUUGH!!! COME BACK ONLINE!!!! *shakes amazon by ears*

I'm missing my dragons. *sniffles*

Happy Easter, btw.

OOOO!!!! Got a "page"-- making sure nothing's broken-- LOL!!!

Edited by cynlee717

LOL! I come home from work to "Making sure nothing broke. Please hold" xd.png Awesome. Hope it'll be up tonight so I can catch some eggs before work!

LOL! I come home from work to "Making sure nothing broke. Please hold" xd.png Awesome. Hope it'll be up tonight so I can catch some eggs before work!

Best thing I've seen all day! biggrin.gif

*huggles eggies and dragons; sets up guards*

YAY! The hunt is back on! Snagged one for the collection just as it loaded! Happy Easter and Happy Hunting!

Victory!!!

pretty spacer bar between the eggs. here I was being all "OMG!!!!!! the last year eggs will be all mixed in with the new eggs and the years will be touching each other and this year won't be defined for itself and aaaauuugghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you TJ for all your hard work.

Thank you again TJ and all the spriters for the egg hunt. They are beautiful!