GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still in shock! I was actual able to breed a 3gen GOLD!! It's been months! Then I successfully bred a GoldXGold Tinsel! Is this the fourth sign of the Apocalypse? So then the Blacks all took "Get Away From Me" pills, the girls all went to a spa and ate draconian equivalents of ice cream while in the bubble bath having their talons done. Meanwhile, the dudes hung out together, went to the Drag Bar (ar ar ar) and drank large amounts of dragon beer and ate mass quantities of bbq lizard on a stick.

q.q. Bred my first gold tinsel, and yet, I can't get a Black X Shadow Walker.

>_>;; My project went from 'abnormal' to 'NOT GONNA HAPPEN OHLUL!'

Got my first sliver since September this week! Bred from a 12+ gen inbred gold mother and a 12+ gen inbred silver father. I managed to trade it for an equaly badly lineaged gold though, so I'm happy. So with 7 silvers, it took 10 weeks to get an egg, while useing fertility half of the time.

My tinsels (totaling 8) are breeding steadly a shiny an egg or two a week, but my trios aren't even produceing commons. My commons are barely producing anything at all.

I have 9 gold and 17 silver dragons. Bred them during the last month regularly (using fertility when possible) and finally got 1 silver egg and less then 10 commons out of this.

I've checked, and there's a Tinsel bad breeding thread - but my whole Scroll seems to be on birth control, and for a VERY long time! It's a red letter day if I get a Nebula, let alone a Trio, or - HAH!! a Seasonal. We won't even discuss the breeding drought of the Metals and Tinsels!! What's the story? Have breeding ratios been tampered with to make things even HARDER to get?

I agree - not ALL on birth control - but I am not getting babies from a number of commons - I am working on a few simple lineages and... Like - BALLOONS ????

I did get a magma the other day. i was VERY surprised...

My Daydreams are breeding worse than they used to, but other than that, everything's fairly normal here.

I did think the same. I've been working on several lineage projects and having trouble getting common eggs from common pairings, such as terrae.

I'm not even getting on metals or uncommons, which is plain depressing.

Yeah, I've had trouble breeding simple things, too, for some time now. I won't say nothing about trios or even metallics either, these don't seem to happen anymore at all.

My common pairings seem to be fine. I bred a lot of tinsel fails last night (no tinsels though) and my other pairings seem to be fine. *shrugs* Hopefully it stays that way.

All my rares and uncommons don't breed well (as normal). tongue.gif

I actually calculated my chances of getting an egg from my best lineaged Silver xd.pngIn about a year, I'll breed 3 eggs, and only one of them will be a Silver (calculated by looking at the previous results I got, because I've been breeding every week).

To be honest, I think it's all the ratios and luck :]

Edited by cfmtfm

I think some ratio have changed a bit recently. Without speaking of metals or tinsels, I have had a very hard time breeding my blusangs lately. On the contrary last time I bred my gold wyverns, and not all of them, I got 5 (5!) eggs, while the medium of the previous weeks was 1 when I was lucky

I have trouble breeding everything. dry.gif

Yesterday I bred all of my Reds, Pinks, and Purples in an attempt to get more BSA dragons, and... most were no interest. One Red gave me a Coastal Waverunner, a Pink gave me a Moonstone, and another Pink gave me a Shallow Water.

That was all. No BSAs, and an overall failure rate. sad.gif

I've been doing ok with my lineages (well, my common ones), but I am getting way more refusals than I used to. Usually what I find is that a dragon who refuses one mate is more likely to refuse multiple mates. I'm actually in the process of replacing a BBW who refused two mates, and I had an electric in another lineage refuse three before she took a partner.

As for breeding results, I've all but given up on anything uncommon or rare. I don't even get commons from them. Just weeks on end of no interest, no egg. Which is why I'm doing a lot of lineages with commons, cause at least then I actually have something to show for it.

:/ been getting a lot of refusals with my code lineage. Which sucks cause you can't replace a CB with a code like at all, or at least not one with the same code.

My blacks have been breeding too well I must say... I keep getting 2nd gens... and there just isn't a market for them so I keep having to toss them into the AP... as well as ices...

... for some reason my waterwalkers aren't breeding well at all dry.gif

I haven't bred in a long time, but can anyone share what commons seem to be unable to produce common eggs?

Aside my Tinsels and Ice Dragons, my scroll seems to be totally the opposite of me - They are making babies non-stop! If I breed all my golds/silvers, I'm getting at least 1 egg from them.

I don't know, I've had pretty good success filling out a common lineage over the last week or two. The exception, for me at least, seems to be Reds and Turps. I haven't gotten a Red in months of trying, and Turps have become oddly scarce.

As to metals and uncommons, I've given up on breeding them entirely :P

As to metals and uncommons, I've given up on breeding them entirely tongue.gif

This.

I'm doing ok breeding commons, though for some of my lineages common x holiday pairings are being difficult.

I have one Heartseeker that breeds fine, but the other refuses almost every mate ¬¬. When he doesn't, no egg is produced. Maybe this should go to the illogical stuff in DC (or whatever is the name of the thread ^^).

My moonstones hate me. Period.

And I'm getting some trouble with commons too. But if you take a look at the AP... Er... I might be mistaken, but isn't it a bad idea to breed when the AP is full? Just wondering... At least when I try to breed without looking at the AP, the result is not good (refusal and eventually no egg is produced).

Edited by Yliah

i dont ever need 2 breed much but i try with my rares and desirables every week. i was lucky enough to get both a gold and a magma egg this past breeding but no1 wants them cuz they r messy xd.png