TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I missed it T^T Are these one-time drop, seasoned drop, rare, uncommon, or common?

Well the stripes are a bred right?

I missed it T^T Are these one-time drop, seasoned drop, rare, uncommon, or common?

Well the stripes are a bred right?

The only limited ones are the valentines, Christmas and Halloween ones, so you can still get them.

Also black stripes are the Hufflepuff dragons ._.

The only limited ones are the valentines, Christmas and Halloween ones, so you can still get them.

Okay but what is the rarity?

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all the artists. What a great release! smile.gif Caught my 2 swallowtails and 2 pillows the first day, and caught a black stripe from the departure board. Hopefully someday I can get my CB Stripe and breed it with one of my Marrows. smile.gif

Fantastic, all the hatchies have grown up. Well-done, spriters happy.gif

Every time I get on the Cave's blocked with abandoned eggs or I can't get them because someone else nabbed 'em first. Dang it.

you are right!!!

I want a ravenclaw dragon ¬¬

bronze and blue - ravenclaw

red and gold - red stripe - griffindor

green and silver - slytherin

I want ravenclaw and slytherin dragons!! xd.png

good job, again wink.gif

Is it selfish that I wish there was a way to speed up the maturation time, just like there is a way to speed up hatching time? I want to know how my baby dragons will gender. Until they gender, I have no idea what to name them.

Not selfish, coz I wish the same thing. happy.gif

On the "BSA Suggestion" thread (whatever its correct name is) there are suggestions such as "nurture" (can't remember for which species, but similar stuff for several dragons) which would take a day off of hatchling growing up time (just like incubate takes off the eggs). I hope it's implemented one day, it'd be useful as anything. smile.gif

Okay but what is the rarity?

We don't usually know the rarity when new breeds first come out. They mass-drop in the beginning, but then as the ratios even out we'll be able to see if they are common or uncommon. Most likely not rare, tho.

Rarity: Both common.

Stripes: Uncommon as they are a breed only.

And thanks to Saarje, I have my eggs. <3

Sorry, but these aren't dropping anymore, are they? =/ (I mean flooding, that is)

Because the cave is blocked by the AP. It's infuriating, I know. I still need another Swallowtail but can't until the top of the hour due to all the failed attempts at breeding a Black Striped filling the AP, and even then I still keep missing out.

urg why i am not seeing drops??? not even a 12:30???? : \

Maybe because the cave is blocked?

Also, there's 105 pages of posts so I haven't searched too hard for the answer. What do the pillow dragons breed with?

why is the cave blocking during drops? are we already back to regular drops now? i have just now logged on to find new eggs!!!

Pillow dragons should be breedable with anything...

Though I don't know that anyone's will have grown up yet.

ETA: Yes, the cave is blocking and is back to its regular drop scheme now.

Edited by Stromboli

Maybe because the cave is blocked?

Also, there's 105 pages of posts so I haven't searched too hard for the answer. What do the pillow dragons breed with?

see? we didn't have to be so smart about that answer back there? i don't see how a simple question would lead to such a rude comment.

No one is being rude, back on topic please.

Forgot to add: ~If you feel a member is rude, please use the report tool.~

Edited by _Z_

Woo! Snagged two Pillows off the AP. biggrin.gif

Okay. I'm a happy camper now. :3

PS, adult Black Stripes are also fabulous. ^-^

I'm only getting one type of dragon egg for the thin shelled and I've only caught one velvet egg. I've only been lucky to catch one a day. Its harder to catch perms than it is to catch limited

I haven't had internet for the past fortnight or so... this is a pleasant surprise. Hope I'm not too late for the big drops though. o:

Edit: Oh, so THOSE are the pillow dragons! I've heard of them in the past but never knew what they looked like. xd.png

Edited by Vampiric

Question: I remember there being some toying about with an alt for the Pillows on the old thread... did that ever come to a finalized dragon?