TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Maybe so many people have become wary of using fansites, so people don't end up getting as many views.

They are truly adorable dragons, well done spriters, fantastic! And thank you TJ for releasing these wonderful little guys.

I couldn't help but name my pillow dragons silly names too... >_> Dian'di Lion and Fluff-enipuff are ready to grow up sometime this evening. YAY!

Everything seems to be getting very few views.... Maybe that's why ? I just had to ER ALL my new eggs at 4 days - that's unusual !

seems true... my striped has only 300 views so far and it's already close to 4 days... That's pretty low for me too

Maybe so many people have become wary of using fansites, so people don't end up getting as many views.

??

Why ?

I assumed they were chokka like the AP, so not as many views for each thing in there....

I adore the Pillows, and the Swallowtails are very pretty. (:

Very lovely work, Spriters!

I already have two Swallowtails, and one Pillow. I'm hoping to catch a second Pillow sooner or later. x3

Sorry fuzz, first post of the day ^^; Uh, I meant that maybe more people have become wary of using fansites during releases, so less people visit them and the dragons in them end up getting less views. But your idea makes more sense really.

I still haven't seen hide nor hair of any of the new ones ._. my friend got a Pillow though.....my computer is also deciding to be slow today so it's just luck all around for me today xd.png Oh, and on St. Patrick's Day weekend as well....this be strange blink.gif

I'm loving the black stripes, I'll need an army. Actually, this is the first release I need an army of EVERY dragon released xd.png This will be some work.... xd.png Now I need names for my swalltails.... *thinks*

Sorry fuzz, first post of the day ^^; Uh, I meant that maybe more people have become wary of using fansites during releases, so less people visit them and the dragons in them end up getting less views. But your idea makes more sense really.

No worries - I was just afraid I was risking life and dragon by using them blink.gif !!!

I really hope this is true, it's always sad to see broken eggs and gravestones on fansites right after a release sad.gif

YAY!!! I FINALLY got a SWALLOWTAIL! I influenced it to be female, 'cause those are beautiful!

I still can't get over how adorable the pillows are happy.gif I agree that people are being extra cautious with fansites right now . . . so many dead eggs and hatchies from sickness sad.gif

Makes me kind of glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that these guys developed so slowly. I had my eggs down to 3 days and some odd hours and they were barely cracked :/ and I even had them in fansites

I've been reading through the thread, and let me just say that I am laughing my butt off at the people who say they remember the swallowtails. They were never ever public. Sif and I made them in private. You couldn't have seen them unless you were an artist.

Also, I'm glad the majority of you like them. If you're curious too, drag a swallowtail sprite over another image in a paint program. smile.gif I know some people did it for star-fields earlier, but they work with different pictures too. :>

I've been reading through the thread, and let me just say that I am laughing my butt off at the people who say they remember the swallowtails. They were never ever public. Sif and I made them in private. You couldn't have seen them unless you were an artist.

I love this. *cackles gruesomely* xd.png

Also, I'm glad the majority of you like them. If you're curious too, drag a swallowtail sprite over another image in a paint program. smile.gif I know some people did it for star-fields earlier, but they work with different pictures too. :>

I must admit I was wondering how it happened that people could remember them. If they'd been around before, why were they new this time?

Thanks for solving that, and my hearty congratulations to you both for creating such a stunning dragon.

I didn't see that myself, just people remembering the pillows xd.png

But anyway, I have to say the swallowtails are beautiful smile.gif I will have to collect an army, I love them smile.gif

I think I'm late in the game, but are catchers not allowed anymore? I think I read that somewhere in the vastness of this thread... But I wanted to be sure before I asked someone to catch a second Pillow for me. >.>

I love these new dragons. I'm probably going to raise myself a nice little flock of Pillow dragons smile.gif

Yes, as mods we encourage people to be really careful about that and discourage people from catching or advertising for catching. If something happens to your scroll, there's really nothing we can do, as you willingly gave your scroll to someone else. That is also someone acting on your scroll, and can be considered multi-scrolling. ^^

I remember seeing a two tailed dragon on the completed list, but it must have been the Two-Tailed Arctic that I remembered! lol Now I'm hoping that the Chubby dragon becomes reality eventually...First Fuzzy...next, Fat? xd.png

Sunsets are AWESOME.

I am making a Swallowtail avvie~ <33~~