TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Just had another adorable pillow hatch.

I'm looking forward to seeing the black stripe adults.

Sweet, TJ hatchlings finally matured!

I think the male swallowtail is my favorite sprite but they're all really nicely done. Kuddos to the spriters. smile.gif

The Pillow dragons are okay I suppose-- too mammal-like and "omg so kyoooot" for my tastes =P

Swallowtails are pretty fancy. And that's all I have to say about that.

/Gump

They are just too...fluffy...i don't invision dragons like that. They don't seem real. It is more a personal preference...

Well, don't blame me when people start to want to kill you for disliking them.

Out of all the stripes, Black ones are my favorites. I LOVE how they look like reversed tigers!

Still scroll locked, so I keep waiting to get the Pillows, however, one of my black stripes has gendered. biggrin.gif they're beautiful!

Oh, pretty black stripe adult male. I like it. smile.gif I'm gonna have to get a lot more of them.

Sigh... seems I've missed out. I noticed the release (if slightly belatedly), but *every* time I clicked a new egg I was too slow. sad.gif Eventually I gave up, and shortly afterwards caveblocking came back.

At least I picked up my first stripe, though, so I'll probably be able to get the black striped. Quite likely even sooner than any of the other new ones... :/ Especially given my stripe just hatched and the AP is still backlogged for miles.

i wonder what TJ will breed the black stripes to? something red/pink would look nice. @_@

Woah, Black Stripe adults look awesome, glad I have 5 of them waiting to grow up smile.gif.

The black striped adult female is beautiful too. This has been a wonderful release.

Only caught one thin shell so far but those are some gorgeous new dragons. ^=^

My two pillows and two swallowtails all gendered male >.< -sniffles at the sight of no female sprites on my scrool-

Is it selfish that I wish there was a way to speed up the maturation time, just like there is a way to speed up hatching time? I want to know how my baby dragons will gender. Until they gender, I have no idea what to name them.

Wow, black striped dragons are cool!!!!!!

But, it's me or they are a bit blue? .-.

anyway, all pretty..

I love the new stripe, the swallowtail and the pillow dragon n.n

They are... AAA awesome, all of them n.n

I especially enjoy the transparent wings on the swallowtails. All of these dragon releases are awesome though! Thanks spriters and TJ for another awesome release.

Did I miss it in the last 100 pages? It said there was something more to this release... Or was that just referring to the black stripes?

Did I miss it in the last 100 pages? It said there was something more to this release... Or was that just referring to the black stripes?

the black stripes are all its referring to ;3

TJ didnt have them posted on the front page until people discovered them