TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Maybe swallowtail dragons will go hand in hand with splits.

blink.gif

WOW - that would be exciting biggrin.gif

Maybe swallowtail dragons will go hand in hand with splits.

Maybe, but I personally doubt it. Having a split tail is not the same as having two heads. However, I could be pleasantly surprised. It would certainly give some new possibilities to split lineages.

Yeah, got my second pair of pillow eggs within a few seconds. biggrin.gif

Now I just have to wait two days, so that I can influence both and with a bit luck I already completed this sort of dragon in my scroll. :3

I wonder if anyone's new dragons have grown up yet? Mine will be grown in 22 hours, and I got mine late... smile.gif

I wonder if anyone's new dragons have grown up yet? Mine will be grown in 22 hours, and I got mine late... smile.gif

Some of mine will grow up in 20 hours and I got them a few hours after the new release, + egg incubate...

Mine are only two hours behind yours! I'll be so happy to see them grown! smile.gif Hopefully the AP won't be as packed, and I can release my bred eggs quickly for other's to enjoy...I really don't like releasing eggs when the AP is packed for some reason. :/ And I was hoping that CB blacks would make a comeback, but it looks like that idea is shot to hell now since all I've been seeing in there is a wall o' black. >.<

Foo-Foo and Fluffy will grow up in about 16 and 18 hours, respectively.

I have lost all respect for myself.

hee hee I love those names, Dr. Paine! xd.png I think a lot of people have come up with really cute names for their little fluffies! smile.gif One of my girl's is named 'My Squishy Pillow'. lol I can't wait to catch some bred eggs and seeing the cool names of the parents! smile.gif

Odd, one of my swallowtails is at 5 days and has yet to gender - infact, none of mine have yet gendered (swallowtail or pillow) and they are between 5 days 6 hours and 5 days - usually they have gendered within that time frame - must be slow developers! They have a good view/unique view ratio so I guess it won't be much longer.

Funny, I thought the same thing about my Pillow's yesterday! It seemed like it took forever for them to gender! ha ha Longer anyway then what I'm used to seeing...

I have lost all respect for myself.

At least you had a good time?

Can anyone comment on the relative rarity of the newly released dragons in the drops?

At least you had a good time?

Can anyone comment on the relative rarity of the newly released dragons in the drops?

The last few times i have been watching a drop i saw a few of them. They are still fairly frequent the problem is most people aren't grabbing the eggs that are with them so it can be a little hard to get to them.

Really like the sprites, expecially the stripes and the two-tail. Very lovely dragons, spriters!

I'm surprised, I don't think I have a favorite out of the new ones. The pillow dragons make me smile and make me think of a cat. The swallowtails are very elegant looking. The black stripe is a stripe, need I say more?

Now that we've all gotten to see the adults, I must say, Job Well Done Spriters!

can't believe i was away and lost the drop sad.gif Managed to be online on the 16 to see the new eggs but with my mobile taking 1 m to load each page i couldn't grab a thing... At least i bred a striped with the first try... a horribly lineaged dorkface though sad.gif. I hope i'll be more lucky now that i came back on the hourly drops. Wish me luck hunting in 10'

Not to mention i ditched 4 cb eggies for those , they would have grown by now ..

1 thin shell and reflex clicked on 2 flamingos... *tightly hugs her vampires for transforming the flamingos and sending them to ap , making room for 1 more thin shell and keeping her unlocked for the next hourly drop*

Edited by geminia

How did I not see the new eggs at all? I haven't even been that inactive in the past four days.

These eggs and dragons are beautiful, but not for me :/ seeing as to they are snatched in two seconds, literally.

These eggs and dragons are beautiful, but not for me :/ seeing as to they are snatched in two seconds, literally.

Don't feel bad. A lot of people (myself included) need some tries to get these eggs. I have my thin-shell egg after some bit of patience. smile.gif

I finally have a pair of each that should gender opposite, let's hope, plus five black stripes (one is frozen).

I bred three black stripes with no problem, though its getting another pillow and 2 swallowtail eggs that is going to be a pain since the cave seems to be eternally blocked with black eggs.

I keep on misclick other CB eggs, my internet today is slower that in other days sad.gif

I'm bored, so I'm going to keep the last misclicked egg and try again when I'll unlock, hoping in more regular drops and in a faster interner speed.

Odd, one of my swallowtails is at 5 days and has yet to gender - infact, none of mine have yet gendered (swallowtail or pillow) and they are between 5 days 6 hours and 5 days - usually they have gendered within that time frame - must be slow developers! They have a good view/unique view ratio so I guess it won't be much longer.

Everything seems to be getting very few views.... Maybe that's why ? I just had to ER ALL my new eggs at 4 days - that's unusual !