TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Ah the black stripes grew up now! They are stunning! biggrin.gif Can't wait to have the adults of all of these guys happy.gif

I tried twice to get a black stripe and both times i didn't get one, I envy all of those who are getting them 1st try tongue.gif

I'm utterly in love with these new stripes ~!

Question: I remember there being some toying about with an alt for the Pillows on the old thread... did that ever come to a finalized dragon?

You mean the hairless alt? Last time I checked the S1 was only made into the regular S1 we have here, so Particle decided to not go with the alt idea.

You mean the hairless alt? Last time I checked the S1 was only made into the regular S1 we have here, so Particle decided to not go with the alt idea.

A hairless alt? Wow I must have missed that. Would have been very funny and cute in a naked-mole rat sort of way tongue.gif

Edited by Kesson

A hairless alt? Wow I must have missed that. Would have been very funny and cute in a naked-mole rat sort of way tongue.gif

I just pictured that in my head...

and I ROFLed xd.png

That would have been epic, we need more alts tongue.gif

Black Stripes look good smile.gif though I'm waiting for Pink Stripes more. hope we get them someday!

I wish I hadn't been so solidly locked during this release lol. I'm so far behind on collecting!

I missed the swallowtails and my stripe refused to breed sad.gif but I did mange to get a pillow egg. biggrin.gif Can't wait for it to grow up - they're like cute fluffballs! Is it just me or is anyone else reminded of a contented cat sunning itself when they look at the pillows?

wow, I didn't realize, but nowadays breeding stripes is quite hard sleep.gif

guess I'm just gonna get some swallowtails and pillows first wink.gif

aw... I so love the Pillow Dragons. *^-^* They remind me of sheep. I want a whole flock of them. laugh.gif

I think the Pillow female looks like a sheep and the male looks like a rabbit. Enjoy all your fwuffies, people! (Can I order a dragon cashmere jumper... wink.gif ?)

Did I mention how stunning I think the Swallowtails look?! biggrin.gif

The adult Black stripes are stunning, too.

Forgot to say thank you to TJ and the spriters for all the hard work to make us happy with this release. smile.gif

Happy days!

The adult black stripes are soo pretty~

I want one, but I can't breed for another 6 days >.<

The black stripes are really nice! smile.gif My Pillow's are finally fuzzy! I can't wait till they grow up! Thanks again TJ, and the artists! <3 Love, love, love the new dragons! smile.gif

Haven't seen the pillows or swallowtails in the cave yet - will probably try tomorrow when I'm not so busy. The pillow dragons (especially the male) look ridiculously happy, I want them. xd.png

Bred two of my CB stripes with my marrows and got two black stripe eggs. Quite glad, since I haven't had as much luck in recent times with breeding my stripes at all. Once these two grow up, I plan on pairing them together for AP drops. ^-^

Wow, all my new babies hatched, finally. Now I can`t wait for them to gender and grow up to make room for more of these fabulous eggs! Until then I am almost epically scroll locked with 2 pillow hatchies, 2 swallowtail hatchies, 1 black stripe egg, a 5th gen silver egg, a 2nd gen geode egg and a CB vamp egg.... - IF ONLY THEY WOULD ALL GROW FASTER -

Edited by AlexiaLea

I've just seen the Black Striped, it's really lovely! biggrin.gif

Caught another pillow an hour ago, and a CB Nebula now, this drop, so that leaves me locked for another 11 hours :3