TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I am a bit confused-transparency? I don't see it. Can someone point it out please?biggrin.gif

Here's what's up with the translucent wings.

I did nothing but copy the sprites onto black and white backgrounds:

user posted image

Notice how the color changed? The wings are slightly see-through, so they'll show whatever the page beneath them is a little.

Oooh, silly AP... being full of eggs and blocking the cave and all. :/

I don't think the AP is blocking the cave right now. It's just that all the eggs from the hourly drop have been taken.

Edit; Ninja'd. ninja.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

The translucency might become more apparently with the adults, since presumably they'll have bigger wings. I...think I remember them vaguely, but I can't remember them entirely. Oh well, only a few days until I get to see them again. :3

New eggs are mixed up with the old eggs now ninja.gif ........

That was already happening at 5 am Cave Time. I saw a little Neotropical sneak in then.

Second attempt for a Black Stripe was a success! biggrin.gif

OMG I definitely recognize the first group of hatchlings! xd.png I'm excited as heck--i've been hoping those would be released for....forever, it feels like! YUS!

Now, the second set I don't remember, but they're adorable as well. I'm excited all around! I love this egg release!

Anybody ever told you that you're just a tad bit insane? All in fun.

user posted image

... and actually, yes. A couple times.

Oh my, we have new eggs! biggrin.gif I'll try to catch the new ones and breed a Black Striped!

Cool new eggs, locked with two of each and waiting to breed my stripes tomorrow.

Bah, I get unlocked and the five drop is over. 2 more minutes and crossed fingers.

*Noms Paine* Yer my little insane bunny.

Bah, I get unlocked and the five drop is over. 2 more minutes and crossed fingers.

*Noms Paine* Yer my little insane bunny.

biggrin.gif ... wait, will this make me responsible for Easter? Because I can't do eggs.

@Platedlizard: Glad someone got it xd.png I just named a bunch of my pinks (funnily enough, a few were bred from Portal-named parents) after that meme...

Anyway, on the topic of transparent wings... really liking that biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the adults!

Dammit and then I clicked lizard's link and lost several minute of my life "That's as many as four tens!" and the drop. Two more minutes again, I guess.

How did I miss seeing this shiny new link?!

Anyways, wewt! New eggs!

And KYAA!! Black Stripes!!! -lies in wait for the moment one of my stripes is breedable-

Tank yew TJ!!

wtf are you serious

Computer clocked turned to :30:00, refreshed the cave... saw the last two eggs of that drop.

I forgot how insane this place gets.

Congrats everyone who has gotten one! Just managed to get one of each myself, but, are these limited time only dragons or permanent dragons that will be available for a while?

wtf are you serious

Computer clocked turned to :30:00, refreshed the cave... saw the last two eggs of that drop.

I forgot how insane this place gets.

You having a hard time? I just got my velvet egg, no problem...

:3

It's not really a holiday drop, so they'll be around. Their rarity is as of yet unknown.

Thanks Wook, but I have one of each egg already and only one slot left, so I'll be taking my time with this. An excuse to procrastinate my HW :P

I accidentally got a velvet instead of fragile, so someone got an extra velvet off the AP. Saw a long-lineaged thunder too.

Can't wait to see adults, they both look like a cool species.

It's not really a holiday drop, so they'll be around. Their rarity is as of yet unknown.

Thanks Wook, but I have one of each egg already and only one slot left, so I'll be taking my time with this. An excuse to procrastinate my HW tongue.gif

Doubt they'll be rare.

I'm currently locked right now so I can't get the new ones yet. I don't want to abandon my current ones either. Ah well.. they aren't holiday, so I'll just wait for this batch to be done before getting the new ones...

The cave isn't even loading for me. sad.gif Just sits there with a white screen saying "Waiting for www.dragcave.net..." I'm kind of worried about my new little guys. Hope they'll be okay if I can't fog them tonight. At least they're not on any click sites. (Ugh, and I was hoping to unlock and nab a second two-tail at the next drop too. D=)

BLACK STRIPE!!!!!!! *runs around flailing*

Wow. I kinda forgot about DC while at art today.... and then I log on to *this*?? Wow!!!

I looked on the wiki for successful combinations, and got a black stripe out of my white stripe and my marrow dragon. Yaaaaaay!

Still lacking any of the velvet eggs, but I'm locked with stuff I won't abandon, so...