TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I luffs the fluffy hatchies. <3 And I think I know what they are...I guess I'll find out in a few days when TJ's grow up. And, lucky me, I successfully bred a 2nd-gen black stripe! biggrin.gif *cheers for her CB black*

Thanks to TJ and the artists for another lovely release! *is very excited*

The AP is flooded and I haven't seen any new ones dropped all day (though I've been working too). I did breed a marrow stripey but I'm trying to hold spots open for the new ones.... Patience is so not something I have much of.

Computer: About $400. Chance that all black eggs flooding the AP are for getting a black stripe...priceless.

there are more purple dragons, or purple mixed with other colour. Horse, dorsal, nebula, sunset, sunsong.

I don't really think sunsongs would work... the rest seem fine though~

Your Embers will do the job nicely.

If you mean my embers. 2 Female won't work rolleyes.gif My Male is Inbred, don't want to use him.

Going for a clean male Ember later.

New eggs!! I had to dump some very nice black eggs but got one of each and then went to help my other family members to catch. And, right in the middle of it, I had a lovely gold gotten in trade in all the madness. Thank goodness I caught that and didn't lose it on the ap. Okay, I'm a total spoiler lover. If someone knows what the velvety and thin shell are can you please PM me? This "more than meets the eye" will drive me crazy until I know. I won't spoil anyone else's surprise - girlscouts honor! biggrin.gif

Nebula x stripe can also give the black stripe - one was shown earlier in the thread. I think I'll use my marrows or nebulas to try for future black stripes rather than a black.

Yeah, it's worth trying to help a little by maturing to hatchling age ER eggs and abandoning them if you don't like keeping the species. Hatchlings are always snatched up quickly, regardless of the breed.

Likewise if you've got vampires ready, use bite on black eggs, as Vampire eggs still go quite quickly.

DO NOT KILL. I can't stress that enough. Killing eggs to alter ratios is never worth it.

Wall of Black in the AP .. brings me back down memory lane .. if anyone here is a long standing member, you'd remember this AP! wink.gif

New eggs!! I had to dump some very nice black eggs but got one of each and then went to help my other family members to catch. And, right in the middle of it, I had a lovely gold gotten in trade in all the madness. Thank goodness I caught that and didn't lose it on the ap. Okay, I'm a total spoiler lover. If someone knows what the velvety and thin shell are can you please PM me? This "more than meets the eye" will drive me crazy until I know. I won't spoil anyone else's surprise - girlscouts honor! biggrin.gif

The "more than meets the eye" refers to the black stripes that can now be bred. :3

Nebula x stripe can also give the black stripe - one was shown earlier in the thread. I think I'll use my marrows or nebulas to try for future black stripes rather than a black.

Well that sounds good biggrin.gif

Hurr.

/stupid

Too many dragons, how do you guys remember them all @>@

Brains be bigger on the inside.

Well, I used my marrow ones to try to get the black stripe eggs, but both refused! Well, I will see how my other black colored species do, but I hope I do not have to use my black dragons. They have mates already.

It'd be easier if we could freeze eggs too.

If you're feeling generous you could use incubate on five-day eggs to make them ready for ER for others to hatch.

ooh! new eggs! ^^ I think I know the first one … if it is, I know I'll be hoarding them wub.gif

And what's this I hear about black Stripes?

E.T.A.: just saw a black stripe … it's pretty wub.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters ^^

Edited by TTIOT

O_O *Looks at AP* Look at all the fail attempts to make black stripes! AP is FILLED with blacks of all sorts!!!

@TTIOT: You can now breed black stripes. Successful pairings have been stripe x black marrow, stripe x nebula, stripe x black (but likelier to result in black egg, hence the blacks flooding the AP), stripe x ember, and ugh my brain blanked. Please tell me what I missed~

Wall of Black in the AP .. brings me back down memory lane .. if anyone here is a long standing member, you'd remember this AP! wink.gif

Along with three old pink eggs sitting in the cave for an hour, because no one wanted them.

laugh.gif

O_O *Looks at AP* Look at all the fail attempts to make black stripes! AP is FILLED with blacks of all sorts!!!

I've been glancing at the lineages, and some of these guys are beautiful. @__@ If it weren't for the new eggs, they'd be snapped up in a heartbeat.

I think I remember it.

It's funny, how people don't really realize that they want something desperately until it's gone.

...Wow, black stripe dragons? What will they think of next?