TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Gosh now Ive got a black stripe, and a velvet. I have to many good eggs right sooo now im locked. Ohhh noesss! xd.png

Don't worry, Goldfish eggs are actually fairly easy to breed and catch, and limestones are quite common on the AP.

In fact I've seen quite a few uncommon and rare eggs pass through the Cave since this new release - they're obviously trying to keep up with the ratios.

Hopefully the current releases are common, cause I won't be unlocked for another full day lol.

I see what you did there TJ.

I'm fairly sure I know what the Velvet one is, and the other, Not so sure, but I has guesses. Lol

What is this about black stripes?

What is this about black stripes?

That was the "more than meets the eye" part. wink.gif You can breed black stripes now.

That was the "more than meets the eye" part. wink.gif You can breed black stripes now.

figured that out. Is it just marrows? Or do other dragons paired with stripes produce black?

If you're going to try to breed a black stripe, either go for breeding with Embers or Black Marrows. This actually increases your chance because of Embers being generally uncommon and Black Marrows won't produce another Black Marrow except at Halloween.

My ember only gave me an ember - no stripe.

My nebula only gave me a nebula - no stripe.

My fog only gave me a fog - no stripe.

My blacks .. 9 pairings gave me 2 black eggs - no stripes.

However, I had VERY good results breeding with the marrows. I got 8 stripes out of 10 chances. I kept one 2nd even gen and the other 2 even-gens went to the AP and are still floating around in limbo probably. I also got 5 stair-case lineages that are floating around the AP.

Nuuuuuu St Patricks day is tomorrow and I am scroll locked.

Does anyone think there will be a holiday dragon tomorrow?

There has never been a st. patrick day holiday dragon.

Aww man, and here I am hatchlocked with stuff I can't drop and won't grow up for another day or 2. xd.png Oh well, hope they're still dropping enough in the next 2 days so I'll be able to grab them after that.

One Black Stripe for me, one for the AP. :3

The increased egg limits we're supposed to be getting would be super awesome right now though... ;)

Finally my hatchies hit the 4 day! I'm waiting that they'll grow and so... right to the cave!

Both my marrows and blacks are bred out for 2 days. Grrr.

Oh well.

figured that out. Is it just marrows? Or do other dragons paired with stripes produce black?

Aside from marrows, I believe this is the whole list:

And, since you figured out what was more than meets the eye: Blacks, nebulas, dorsals, alt sweetlings, embers, and storms should be the ones to mix for black, I think.

I don't really think sunsongs would work... the rest seem fine though~

yeah would nice if purple x whited striped would be cool do we for future to be rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

yeah would nice if purple x whited striped would be cool do we for future to be rolleyes.gifsmile.gif

Purple Stripes. Ooooh.

I bred a blue from my green stripe pair. happy.gif

Oh crap, I accidentally got 4 Fl00fy Dragon eggs. NOOO, ABANDON NAO D<

Finally managed to catch almost everything I want. I've been seeing tons of rares and uncommons in the cave too. But one flaw to my happiness...my pink dragons can't influence yet...

Finally managed to catch almost everything I want. I've been seeing tons of rares and uncommons in the cave too. But one flaw to my happiness...my pink dragons can't influence yet...

That's why I have 4 of each gender. C: (OK, the last two were accidental keeps xd.png; )

Want. Teh. Fluffy.

Man, I am going to have so much fun naming these fuzzy dragons.

It's gonna be great. :3

Can't wait to see what the others grow up to as well... so pretty...

Aw crud... I didn't notice that the other eggs were intermingled again! At least I got one velvet and one "thin shell' egg before I got locked... thought the limits were now increased??

I just unlocked and caught one of each plus a Pigmy... this one is lucky, as I haven't a male it will not be abandoned but will be influenced and keept. Now I go to catch another two-tails!