TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

AH! I CANt GET A VELVENT!!!!

I ALREADY HAVE 4 thins, ABANDONed 2, and i STILL CANT GET ONE. NAW NA WNAWWWWWWWW.

:<

Edited by suskekun222

Aw crud... I didn't notice that the other eggs were intermingled again! At least I got one velvet and one "thin shell' egg before I got locked... thought the limits were now increased??

Not yet.

That, among the other features, are still pending.

Yay! I managed to snag one of each, so I can relax while I wait to get unlocked again in a couple of days. I'm hoping it won't be too hard to grab a couple more by then.

Not yet.

That, among the other features, are still pending.

Oh well, you know what they say about assuming... smile.gif I shall just have to wait out the 5hours and try again in the morning for my other two. Here's hoping they will be still be above average-ly common! *crosses fingers!*

Oh my.

I copied the two-tailed hatchlings into GIMP, because the wings looked sort of flat and I wanted a closer look at the shading.

Turns out they're also translucent.

Now I'm really curious as to what kind of dragon these are...

Want. Teh. Fluffy.

Man, I am going to have so much fun naming these fuzzy dragons.

It's gonna be great. :3

Can't wait to see what the others grow up to as well... so pretty...

"Fuzzykins" "Fluffykins" "Fuzzywuzzyaren'tyouthemostadorablethingEVER?!"

No, wait, that's too long.

Ahh, I've been waiting for the fluffy ones FOREVER. So glad they're finally released!!! biggrin.gif Now it only I could just..you know..grab one. tongue.gif

I managed to catch one of the two-tails though (and an accidental guardian too. tongue.gif)

I just noticed that if I stay up about 10 hours I can possibly grab 1 of each of the new eggs. Only problem is that be really early in the morning and I'm trying to make my hours less silly. >_>

I could try again at around 6 pm tomorrow, but chances are about 500 people will be on and eager to snag the new eggs. Hopefully the new eggs are common so I can grab them a week from now. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Just to remind new posters: new releases mean lots of extra fansite traffic. Eggs and hatchies will be very prone to sickness for a while.

And man, I really need more than one CB stripe! Waiting for my girl to be able to breed me a black stripe is annoying.

Darn! Why do I have to be locked. *looks over her hatchlings, considers freezing one*

Edit: Excited now! Bred 2 black stripes biggrin.gif. I really actually like one of the couplings personality wise. They are quite cute together. In other news, I've officially realized something: my first stripe, Aeyla, is rather picky. She's refused to go near 3 mates now and has very scantly bred eggs. It's funny considering how horribly Aeyla is inbred. Perhaps the system just doesn't want her passing on her faulty genes?

Edited by Pinkie

My black stripe attempt was a failure. They refused to even go near each other.

Oh my.

I copied the two-tailed hatchlings into GIMP, because the wings looked sort of flat and I wanted a closer look at the shading.

Ditto. At first I was like "wat the wings are all flat" but then I noticed that weird "overlap" bit... It's more pronounced on the male than the female.

Wow, :05 releases are going really fast, only few seconds! ohmy.gif

C'mon, I need only another one and I'll go to bed, leaving my place to others!

Oh my.

Wait... o___e PNG sprites!!

"Fuzzykins" "Fluffykins" "Fuzzywuzzyaren'tyouthemostadorablethingEVER?!"

No, wait, that's too long.

I've already claimed the name 'It's so fluffy!' ... sans !.

Also called dibs on using the Pillow Pets jingle for a few of them, but if someone does steal my idea, I won't be too upset.

Oh. And this. -is very surprised no Avatar fan got it first xd.png-

Edited by Dr. Paine

Nepherim, Sif, and ParticleSoup, beautiful work, thank you. Special love to Marrionetta, she knows why...biggrin.gif

I forgot to say so when giving Vicats all the love...

<3 *hugs all*

I was trying to abandon some eggs to make room for the new ones, and I could've sworn that the message said

"Are you sure you wish to abandon this egg? That's TERRIBLE!"

I literally started yelling at the screen, "Well who are you to judge? I want to get these new eggs okay? Is that all right with you?"

Anywho, I absolutely love the new eggs/hatchies. Thanks to all the artists!

Have you abandoned forty eggs when no one was looking?

That's 40 eggs. That's as many as four tens.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Shoot, the AP is constantly plugged now, and I can't get one floofer. I hope these are common enough breeds.

The coloration on the thin ones reminds me of the new archaeoptyrx pokemon. /wishes she could spell "archawhatever" correctly

Yay! Finally unlocked enough to get one of each. I can grab 1 more, then I'll try for a Black Stripe. smile.gif

The coloration on the thin ones reminds me of the new archaeoptyrx pokemon. /wishes she could spell "archawhatever" correctly

I'm playing with Archeops right now, and was thinking the exact same thing. 8D

Oi, I'm seeing some Black Stripes go by in the AP! How exciting, and beautiful!

Got one of each [new breed], I'm pretty happy now. happy.gif