TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Oh yay! I KNEW it was going to be another colored stripe, I just knew it!

I tried breeding my Purples with my striped last night thinking it would be purple stripes and I was going to try Blacks but I thought "Nah, no way, that's exactly what I want, there's no way they would be released." but it is!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And luckily my only CB Black was available for breeding and I now have my very first 2nd Gen Black Stripe. biggrin.gif

I got one of each that will do me for now until I suss out if I like them or not biggrin.gif

When do the new limits come in ??? sad.gif

What is that secret meaning? I know the limits haven't sunk in because i had to freeze hatchlings to get these eggs

Fluffy baby! <3 I think I know what that one is, and I wasn't even here when they were taken off the completed list, that's how popular they are. I haven't seen the sprite, though -- hope I like it!

I am happily locked with one velvet, one thin-shelled, and one black stripe! biggrin.gif Thank you very much, TJ and spriters!

Edited by Danne

Oh the black eggs? Thats the secret meaning? wow...

I love you, my beautiful Alt Black!!! Oh, and you too, Red Stripe. happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tNmd

Sorry, I don't usually brag- but I had my (only) Alt Black NyxiouSkimmer lying around and a pretty Red Stripe CrimsonGold, neither of whom I'd bred from. So I decided to try and- Their first baby is a new dragon on release date!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around like a loony* biggrin.gif

Edited by bloodsnout

When do the new limits come in ??? sad.gif

*hugs* I feel your pain. Was sorta hoping that had been added to this drop so I went and clicked a random egg on the AP...nope...still locked. rolleyes.gif

Got my eggies last night... I was just thinking about how I was hoping for some new eggs in the cave.

Pretty sure this is a common release so they will be sticking around.

Oh the black eggs? Thats the secret meaning? wow...

O.o

They are new colored stripes.

What did you expect?

Be very careful about posting your black stripes here. Even if you post the lineage link only people will still click on the egg. I did not even post a link, just said that I had bred one. Within a couple of hours I had 21 views, 18 unique views, and 16 clicks and my egg is soft shelled. I did not have it posted anywhere, yet.

Edited by purplehaze

Be very careful about posting your black stripes here. Even if you post the lineage link only people will still click on the egg. I did not even post a link, just said that I had bred one. Within a couple of hours I had 16 clicks and 18 unique views and my egg is soft shelled. I did not have it posted anywhere, yet.

Yeah, I know. I keep a close eye on my eggs.

My new eggs got 53 views overnight and I haven't posted them anywhere, it's just from posting here. tongue.gif

But I'm fogging everything before I leave for work just to make sure everything stays safe. wink.gif

And my ND still manages to get views and clicks as soon as I unfog it, despite it not being posted anywhere. o.o

Edited by tikigurl91

Now people will have to make new badge things in the signiture that hits a stripe and it changes colour so it includes the black one.