TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

add white stripe x ember to this!

Just for be rigorous, has this being really bred or it's a speculation? wink.gif

manged to get one of each of the new eggs. I'm going try to get get one of each next drop

WB

Biscuits!

I haven't even managed to get 1 sad.gif

At least you're unlocked, I'll be it in 11 hours! sad.gif

Got 3 of the thin shelled one... One of the velvet one...

And I wanted 2 of each... xd.png

But really, looks like I'm better at catching in the cave when there's only one type of egg dropping alot.png

And just got me a black stripe xd.png

Edited by Juzz

Tried stripe x purple several times, so no purple stripes here lol (I was hoping for more than one new stripes tongue.gif)

Stripe x gray/stone/dorsal/ember doesn't work for black stripes, I think (I've only tried once for each though, they all gave me non-stripe eggs).

Got a thin shell egg and bred 2 black stripes, also hunted some er eggs from ap. I'm happy now :3

Used my last incubate to get a spot unlocked, nabbed a velvety egg biggrin.gif Influenced it male as apparently they seem to be most adorably (don't know what's coming because I carefully stay away from the completed list biggrin.gif )

Now I have to wait for about 5 hours to become unlocked again to try and get a thin-shelled one.

After that, I'll try to breed me a black stripe.

Good times, so unexpected. One downside: it's the first real nice spring-day here, and my plans to go for a nice walk just fell through with all this cave-business...

Stripe x Red dorsal gives Red stripe, I think smile.gif Also tried Stripe x Ember , but only got 4 embers xd.png

And yay for the new eggs, I really like the Velvety ones. happy.gif Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Just for be rigorous, has this being really bred or it's a speculation? wink.gif

All confirmed black stripes!

Waaa even more eggs and now another class of stripe ohmy.gif I was already having an issue getting stripes from another colors xd.png

Thanks for the release TJ biggrin.gif

*lurks the cave instead of working @_@*

Nuuuu! I'm locked, and I can't drop anything! *bangs eggs with a stick and feeds hatchies super-growth potion*

Can anyone confirm that ember x stripe = black stripe? If it's true, it could save me a major headache! xd.png

Incredibly late to the party, but got two floofies of adorableness and bred a black stripe. <3

Definitely excited and had to sneak around lock to get though.

Yay new eggs,though they aren't dropping right now :0

*sighs* More dragons for me to squeeze into my lineage project. dry.gif

Not that it's a bad thing. smile.gif

Yay! Yay! Got one of each new egg and bred a Black Stripe! Too bad it means postponing my ND experiments by a week...

Yay bred me a black stripe

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

WOOT!

This was entirely unexpected!

Thank you, TJ!

Hell yeah! :3 *has just caught both* Attempt for black stripe was unsuccessful though.