TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

There's a Black stripe now too? Have Dorsals (Purple in particular particular) produced them? The reason I ask is that one of my Stripe breedings is a Red Striped with a Purple Dorsal. I had used them to produce White Stripes, but if they produce Black Stripes now mores the better, and I'd rather use them than create a new pair just for the Black Stripes.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Just in case this is not mentioned before...sorry if it already has but THANK YOU TJ for that new warning feature for sick eggs/hatchlings

Warning: One or more of your eggs/hatchlings is sick. If you don't know what dragon sickness is, click here to learn more.

I wouldn't have realized they're sick otherwise cos my eggs hardly get sick.

Edited by calenlass

Got my two "velvets" and two thin shelled (which remind me of turkeys xd.png) and succesfully bred a black stripe! biggrin.gif

There's a Black stripe now too? Have Dorsals (Purple in particular particular) produced them? The reason I ask is that one of my Stripe breedings is a Red Striped with a Purple Dorsal. I had used them to produce White Stripes, but if they produce Black Stripes now mores the better, and I'd rather use them than create a new pair just for the Black Stripes.

I feel they ought to, but all the stripe x dorsal combinations I've tried so far have only given me purple dorsals. :/

I feel they ought to, but all the stripe x dorsal combinations I've tried so far have only given me purple dorsals. :/

Well, I hope we get a yes or no soon. It would really be convenient.

Ugh. I'm not seeing them anymore and I'm just not having any luck grabbing any. I'm still trying though, I hope I get one eventually. ^^;

Ah, you guys caught on! It took a few hours for someone to try purebreeding breeding their stripes, I guess? I let out a torrent of 2nd gen stripes last night testing whether they were resulting from breeding. xd.png (I... have a buttload of stripes.)

And, since you figured out what was more than meets the eye: Blacks, nebulas, dorsals, alt sweetlings, embers, and storms should be the ones to mix for black, I think.

Ah, you guys caught on! It took a few hours for someone to try purebreeding breeding their stripes, I guess? I let out a torrent of 2nd gen stripes last night testing whether they were resulting from breeding. xd.png (I... have a buttload of stripes.)

And, since you figured out what was more than meets the eye: Blacks, nebulas, dorsals, alt sweetlings, embers, and storms should be the ones to mix for black, I think.

Marrows too it seems. Nice to see grey dragons on the list though.

Yay! :3

*waits for eggs to hatch so that I can get some of the new ones*

Well now we're competing against almost 400 people so I think I may as well not even bother anymore T_T

These ARE considered commons right? 'Cause if they are then I'm happy with what I got(one of each)

Squeeeeee! Thanks Vicats! biggrin.gif *hugs*

With that confirmed, I can rearrange my lineage with minimum disruption and still have a Black Stripe in it! smile.gif

Yes! Now I don't have to create a new breeding pair specifically for producing Black Stripes.

What are you talking about? Black Stripes? o_O

It's another release... Kind of a secret one xd.png

I got mine from breeding my stripe with my marrow cool.gif

Edited by Juzz

I guess I could try that then, since the drops only show up on my screen for two seconds... sleep.gif

I guess I could try that then, since the drops only show up on my screen for two seconds... sleep.gif

Same here. :< Still haven't gotten a single one.

Of the five eggs I had I gifted a thunder and ER'd the ice... I think I'll snag an egg from the Cave, if I can, then try for a 2nd gen. black stripe <3

There. I got my two black Stripes(by breeding Stripes with Marrows) and now it's time to go back to work...