TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I do agree with the egg limits, biomes and teleport being dearly missed by now... I do love the new dragons, but I'm really missing teleport so that I could start striking up trading bargains.

I don't mean to complain or anything, but I kinda wish Teej would maybe at least give us some hints as to where abouts the coding process is up to. Like are we expecting another few months of wait or just weeks or something.

Pfft. I'm still waiting for the egg-freezing feature that was "coming soon" about two or three years ago. rolleyes.gif

I have a theory about the two-tailed dragons. I think if we breed them with two-headed dragons, we'll get two eggs, each containing a normal dragon. wink.gif Either that, or something with eight legs. Not sure which yet.

I've never seen the fork-tailed one, but the furball is a~Spoiler Removed~ Dragon. I've been waiting for that one to come out for months. =^.^=

Months? Pfft, I've been waiting longer than that. The~Spoiler Removed~ was one of the earlier dragons in the request-land.

Yaaay, I got a blackstripe! Someone mentioned getting one from breeding a Marrow with a whitestripe and it worked!

Edited by _Z_

Oh yeah, and just posting to add that the pairs that produced my black stripes are green stripe x marrow and green stripe x black, if somebody's keeping track of that kind of stuff.

My "Moar Stripes Plz" Wishlist (not necessarily in this order):

- Purple

- Brown

- Silver or Gray

- Black

Thank you Vicats and TJ! That black is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait until I can breed one.

Yay, new release!!! Caught 2 of each, and just bred a black stripe (though the lineage is longer than I would like... My even gen pair gave me a red stripe instead. :-/) I am now happily locked, waiting for these beauties to grow up!

Thank you, TJ & Spriters!

D: yesterday was the first day i haven't checked in like months

ohmy.gif i actually have a red stripe X black pair

Edited by darkshadow5392

Just a reminder...eggs/hatchlings are getting tons of views in the fan sites. I just saw 2 hatchlings that died of sickness, since they were ER'd as eggs.

Don't forget to fog your eggs when you can't monitor them.

I was looking to see if the black stripes were showing up on click sites and I saw a dead 2nd gen PRIZE egg! sad.gif

Somebody is going to be sad...

I don't know which I want more- teleport or more slots??? More is always better, but if I could teleport I'd do a lot more trading and it would be so much more fun!

I was on holiday and was so afraid that new eggs would pop up as soon as I left my computer! But luckily the new eggs were released on the day when I came back home and hence I also wasn't even scroll-locked at all. Got two of each of the new eggs and bred a black stripe egg - I'm ridiculously happy right now! biggrin.gif

I was looking to see if the black stripes were showing up on click sites and I saw a dead 2nd gen PRIZE egg! sad.gif

Somebody is going to be sad...

I don't know which I want more- teleport or more slots??? More is always better, but if I could teleport I'd do a lot more trading and it would be so much more fun!

I just saw it too, and it was a Gold Tinsel! What a pity, poor owner! sad.gif

BTW, "only" 6 hours until my cave catching sad.gif

Got a beautiful black stripe from one of my marrows and a white stripe. smile.gif Thanks TJ and spriters for the new release eggs and the new stripe.

New release! Glad the only thing I had on my scroll was two hatchies. Caught two velvets, a thin shell, and bred two black stripes. Love the pairing with marrows, very pretty. Thanks smile.gif

If I'm not mistaken, the Thinshell is a~Spoilers are not allowed.~ dragon, right? They're really cool.

Edited by _Z_

Vicats, have I told you recently how much I love you? *hugs* biggrin.gif

Looks like my Stripe count is going to keep climbing up past the 300 mark really fast now!

Asher

That first one wouldn't happen to be a Dragon, would it? *looks up on dA*

Here's one: ~Removed~

It's so fluffy! biggrin.gif

Edited by _Z_

I just bred my Black Stripe from Blue Stripe X Black Marrow. I think that was the last one, so I think that confirms that the Black Stripe can come from a Black Marrow bred with any Stripe.

Got my two! happy.gif One of my thin shelled eggies has the code Ommm (caps messed) like it's eating something (I found that hilarious)

Vicats, have I told you recently how much I love you? *hugs* biggrin.gif

Looks like my Stripe count is going to keep climbing up past the 300 mark really fast now!

Asher

Awwsh. <3 I am every bit as excited about this release as you guys are. Y'should have seen me bouncing around my dorm room last night. I /actually, verbally/ squee'd.