TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

OMG how did I not see this post earlier?!?!?!?!?!? New eggzzzzzz yayyyy <3 I knew a release would be coming soon! Thanks TJ and the spriters biggrin.gif . The hatchies look pretty cute. Looking forward to catching some for myself.. although I'm locked D: *goes off to ponder which hatchling I should AP*

Finally have one of each, including a black stripe.

That first one wouldn't happen to be a  Dragon, would it? *looks up on dA*

Here's one: ~Removed~

It's so fluffy! biggrin.gif

Oh, shoot, I'm not in trouble am I?

Sorry, I got so excited, I forgot. :/

Edited by Watari

has anyone gotten a black from a whiteXwhite pair?

Yeah, you can get a black stripe from a 2 white stripes. I saw one.

Yeah, a black-striped egg flashed by me on a fansite refresher... Didn't catch the parents' names, but the mother was something like 'Lady DarkMarrow'.

I am awesomely scroll-locked at the moment, but I have stripes and Marrows, so in about 4 days I'm going to start experimenting!

Awesome to hear we have more stripes =O!

I wish I my stripes would breed :l. I've been trying to get any color besides white for weeks and weeks and still only have 2 whites.

I have a feeling that the stripes are more likely to produce blacks at the moment?

Edited by Stunningfire

I had it in my head that they'd be matured already, since they hatched and gendered so quickly tongue.gif

Awesome news about the black stripes, love that idea!!

And thank you for new eggs, even though I'm locked up at the moment, but it's good news, I'm locked up with some nice white stripes - 6 to be exact! I'm just not willing to freeze or part with anything on my scroll, so I'll play the waiting game this time around.

Love the new eggs, and the black stripes! Thank you TJ and spriters!!!

Can someone please tell me the egg description for striped eggs? I need to try and snag some from the cave eventually! I only have 1 CB stripe, and now I want to get more so I can breed those glorious blacks! ha ha Thanks! smile.gif

Can someone please tell me the egg description for striped eggs? I need to try and snag some from the cave eventually! I only have 1 CB stripe, and now I want to get more so I can breed those glorious blacks! ha ha Thanks! smile.gif

This egg has brightly colored markings on it.

Thank you so much, Stunningfire! biggrin.gif

No problem~ the spitfires have the same description, though~

Edited by Stunningfire

No problem~ the ridgewings have the same description, though~

It's the Spitfires, not the Ridgewings, that have the same description.

I really, really hope that TJ decides to increase the Stripe ratio after this, otherwise the lil beggars are going to become impossible to get...

It's the Spitfires, not the Ridgewings, that have the same description.

Yeah I kinda realized right after I posted x3 Ninja edit.

I really, really hope that TJ decides to increase the Stripe ratio after this, otherwise the lil beggars are going to become impossible to get...

Add me to "More CB Striped" supporters. I'd really love to get some!

xd.png YAYYYYYY managed to grab myself two of each new eggy AND bred myself a Black Stripe!!!~ Good luck to all of you other people still hunting! Watch out for those common eggs that sneak into the drops, btw dry.gif

*runs of to incubate and influence* happy.gif