TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

>.<

Currently locked until tomorrow at least, and then I only open up with one egg slot, and it's not like I can abandon any of my current eggs. *sigh* Well, I hope they'll stick around and won't be too rare, then.

Wait what????! When did this happen ;_; I'm scroll locked with amazing things!! Nooooo!!!!

Totally excited! xd.png and totally bummed sad.gif am at a state conference right now, and as one of the officers for this organization I can't be on the computer to catch them dry.gif thank you TJ & spriters though for the release! Can'it wait till I get some ^^

yes! I got black striped from CB Black female breed green male striped today yay! check out my new egg:

view[/url]~Eggspam Removed~

as well cool is it huh?

thank you! smile.gif

Edited by _Z_

._. my stripes didn't give me any black stripes and now I have 2 eggs that I don't reeally need but still want for the future and because I love even gen too much. >.>

Scolllocked, but I could breed!

Blackstriped!!!

Wonderful!!! biggrin.gif *dances in happy circles*

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Edited by Aresa

lolwow, I forgot how fast these things get snatched. Managed to get one egg, went back to the cave, drop's already gone.

*Huggles~Spoiler Removed~*

Edited by _Z_

OMG, blackstripe?!! I still haven't gotten a bluestripe! ::foams at the mouth::

I tried breeding but just got a black egg. ::pokes it::

OMG, blackstripe?!! I still haven't gotten a bluestripe! ::foams at the mouth::

I tried breeding but just got a black egg. ::pokes it::

......Lolwut? The Bluestripes have been out since the Stripes started dropping xd.png

Do we know yet whether these will be common, uncommon, or rare once the mass drop effect wears off?

Aw, I have to wait until next week until I can try for some black stripes again. tongue.gif Awesome hatchies, been itching for new releases for quite a while.

FWWEEEEEEE, ~Spoiler Removed~!!!! =^.^=

I've been watching for that one since the it's creation. BEST. DRAGON. EVER.

Edited by _Z_

......Lolwut? The Bluestripes have been out since the Stripes started dropping xd.png

Yeah, I know... but my stripes and blues never want to give me a bluestripe! D:

I'm glad I have two pillows, though.

New eggs? Cool. Can't wait to find them. BTW, I don't know if this the right place to ask this and I'm sorry if it isn't but I wanted to ask if there was going to be something for St. Patricks Day.

This is probably it, Stalli, unless TJ really wants to torture us. 2 drops in 2 days?

Got 1 each of the 2 new CB's and bred a black stripe from my CB white stripe and CB Marrow biggrin.gif TY TJ and Spriters!

Welp, everything has been hidden on my scroll and I'm off to get ready for work.

See you all tonight. tongue.gif

Just this morning I was thinking it was time for a new release then I head to the forums and see there has been one! Yay! Thanks for the new release, can't wait to get my hands on the new eggs.

kjsdfhglskdjg why when I'm on the bad evil slow DSL connection.

I managed to snag two velvety eggs anyway so I am a happy camper. I'll have to go for the thin-shelled ones later on. :3 The black stripes will have to wait for later, though. The new cave release is more important.

Edited by AngelKitty

Ah dern! I bred and got a Black Stripe! Which left only two egg slots open - in the Hourly I snagged two thin shelled - do I punt one and try at the next Hourly for a Velvet one, hoping they're gonna be Commons so I could catch more CB's later??

New eggs? Cool. Can't wait to find them. BTW, I don't know if this the right place to ask this and I'm sorry if it isn't but I wanted to ask if there was going to be something for St. Patricks Day.

There generally isn't any type of St. Pat's release, so don't give your hopes up on that.