TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

smile.gif Yes! Just grabbed one of each. Of course I had to abandon a gold egg. sad.gif

Oh, wow. I'll have to assume, though, that this wasn't your first and only gold egg, but one you obtained through breeding.

I didn't go nearly that far. I abandoned a couple of two-finned blunas - one a hatchling. I incubated my first and only Trio dragon, a Thunder, so as to make another egg slot. Thus, I made room both to snatch one of each from the cave, and to snatch a striped from the AP someone else presumably had abandoned to get more of the new dragons.

I didn't need to abandon - although I certainly could have, if need by, my first CB red. So if I get a CB Magma someday, having some even-gen red/magma lineage reds, I can at least lineage it nicely.

But that's a dream so far; I don't have golds or silvers. But eventually my Thunder will breed, and I'll be in a position to trade for ordinary Magmas and Thunders.

I have just 1 pair each color of the Striped, and breed them with normal Blacks, got a Black-Striped egg at the 2nd try ^^ good luck to everyone!

I know that first one! I can't wait~. The black stripes were a cool idea- wasn't there some talk a while ago about making the black stripe the stripes' ascended color?

Guess my CB stripes are going to be hard at work for the next couple of months. ^.^

Thank goodness for the sickness alert~ ohmy.gif Keep a close eye on your eggs, everyone, they're more likely to get sick.

!!! i reconise those furry hatchlings SQEEEE!! I love that dragon!

Yeh, if I'm any example, we're all just biding our time before putting the new eggs into the Hatcheries. All my Reds are on cool-down for Incubate, so you can bet I'll wait til tomorrow!

I grabbed two velvet and one thin shell from the cave.

I also bred two black stripes:

white stripe x black marrow

blue stripe x black

Oh guys, how I envy you all! No eggs for me until other 4 hours have passed!

*me wants all these huggable leetle sweeties!*

Did a long-overdue inbred check on my Stripes; turns out three of the four are inbred (one was from the AP; the other two are her children). My only other Stripe got a no interest. :/

Ah, happily locked after getting two thin shell eggs, a velvety texture egg and managing to breed a black stripe. Many thanks to TJ and all the spriters involved!

Abandoned two black stripes: (gone) and (gone)

Good luck catching them.

Edited by Sturmschwinge

with the release of the dragon the velvet egg belongs to I can finally start my lineage idea...

Used my last incubate to get a spot unlocked, nabbed a velvety egg biggrin.gif Influenced it male as apparently they seem to be most adorably (don't know what's coming because I carefully stay away from the completed list biggrin.gif )

Now I have to wait for about 5 hours to become unlocked again to try and get a thin-shelled one.

After that, I'll try to breed me a black stripe.

Good times, so unexpected. One downside: it's the first real nice spring-day here, and my plans to go for a nice walk just fell through with all this cave-business...

Got me a thin-shelled biggrin.gif

white striped x nebula gave me a nebula egg, though...

D': Oh noes, CB stripes are going to be impossible to get now.

I kinda thought that they already were. I know that's why I've been hoping for biomes. wink.gif

GAH! I wish my hatchies would grow faster so I can join the hunt.

Wo0t black stripe officially the first offspring on my black alt.

Now off to stalk the cave smile.gif (missed the whole day thanks to my lovely uni schedule)

Edited by Isuzu

Hey I remember seeing that fuzzy one before, it was called a.... well, I won't ruin the moment.

Now, I can get really busy! Perfect timing since I've been breeding nothing but metals. A good change in scroll collection is very much needed. Also, my army of Black Marrows have a purpose now instead of just sitting pretty.... tongue.gif