TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Has anyone tried lots of pb stripe pairs? Curious if the blacks are coming out at the same rate as all other colors. :3

AAAHHHHH NEED NEW EGGIES!!!!!!

congrats to those that have them

Thnak you TJ and SPRTERS!!! the new eggs and hatchies are AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!

*happy dances* I got a BLACK stripe by breeding 2 PB GREEN stripes! My black is 3rd gen when I would've preferred 2nd, but hey! It's a BLACK stripe!!

Thanks, TJ and Spriters! This is a lovely release.

I was gone all day yesterday sad.gif

Oh well, I just now caught two thin shelled eggs, and one velvet. Once my purple dorsal hatches, I should be able to catch another velvet biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ!

Yay, I definatly recognise one... and im preety sure i know what the other is... i think.

Oooh black stripes? Awesome! Any more? I'm still holding out for a purple!

<---wants to be spoiled very very badly

dumping my eggies and going hunting - alas, all my dragons are breed-locked until next week, lol.

Sweet! I know what the first one is and I couldn't be happier. It's sooooo cute! I'm locked with hatchies that I'm not going to get rid of but I'll have to scoop up these guys in a couple of days. wub.gif

Dude, am I psychic? Yesterday I was thinking, "There's going to be a release soon, possibly tomorrow." And I've also been thinking, "I'm almost caught up on my Stripes. Just need to breed one more Red Stripe. This probably means more Stripe colors will be added." Now today I come on to DC and find out that not only is there a new release, but it includes a new Stripe! Holy crap!

Very cool. I was hoping we'd get Black Stripes and Purple Stripes someday, and now we get Black! Unfortunately, I just tried to breed for my last Red Stripe yesterday, so now I have to wait clear until next week!

My velvet got soft-shell overnight. Just fogged it. dry.gif

Why do all my eggs feel they have to get soft-shell when I'm not there?

Edited by Mistshadow

OMG! Black Stripes?!?

I was JUST saying last night that a new Stripe color would be nice! ohmy.gif

Rock on!! I just got my Black Strp egg green/marrow! smile.gif Thank You TJ and spriters!! smile.gif

did all the new eggs run out since TJ's eggs became hatchies?

Edited by nasarogue

Yess, new eggs smile.gif . I spotted the new eggs when I was clicking on the hatcheries.

And, since you figured out what was more than meets the eye: Blacks, nebulas, dorsals, alt sweetlings, embers, and storms should be the ones to mix for black, I think.

And Black Marrow.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8nZQ

*grumbles at not having an even 3rd gen female black*

did all the new eggs run out?

Nope. They are dropping every 5 minutes.

I suggest getting your mouse in place over one egg spot about 00:04 or 00:09 and then waiting about 50 seconds and then click like mad.

This way, when the eggs do show up, you are already clicking.

Thats how I got my two, though it took about 4 or 5 drops till I got both.

Edited by Kanaye

Finally I'm locked with everything. xd.png

That morning I was even late for work in order to get my first two thin shelled eggs.

Now right after work I got two velvety ones in the hourly drop and one successful breeding. What can I ask for more? laugh.gif

(Well... more slots for example ... hehe)