TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Last night, I bred my Blue Stripe to my Ember to help someone out DX And of course, I only got an Ember, and the next day the same pair becomes able to make Black Stripes.

Oh well, this does give me a chance to get a good mate for my female Red Stripe.

Black stripes! Black stripes! Omigod!!! THANK YOU TJ!!! (And the spriters too!!!)

*Glares at stripes* Get breeding! Now!

Edit: Got 2!!!

Edited by songwithnosoul

Woah! Just saw a SILVER in the AP! Geez, these people are desperate for the new eggs.

Isn't that the case with every new release? Best time to hunt the ap. xd.png

I kept clicking...T^T

But all the eggs were taken...

Now my scroll is filled up with other eggs.

Will they still continue to be released..?

Woah! Just saw a SILVER in the AP! Geez, these people are desperate for the new eggs.

That's partly why I love new releases xd.png

Edit: Yes they will continue to be released, don't worry~

Edited by Stunningfire

Still 8 hours before unlock! I'm really impatient, I can't wait sad.gif *me wants one too*

Well, I had to do a long-lined one, but I got a Black Stripe.

Has anyone tried lots of pb stripe pairs? Curious if the blacks are coming out at the same rate as all other colors. :3

My bf bred four pairs of CB stripe: two black stripes, two no eggs. I'd say there's a higher chance of black stripes right now...

Last night, when purebreeding my stripes I ended up with... 5 blues, 3 greens, A red and a White. TJ may have changed the ratios since then, though. (I know that black stripes weren't coming from striped pairings early on.)

Remember that new eggs brings a whole lot of extra fansite traffic. It's best to keep your shiny new babies out of the hatcheries a little longer than usual and/or user fewer sites than usual. Keep an eye out for softshell!

What. The. Flip?

I thought I'd log in just to check on my eggs- and found a new release!! *flails like a Magikarp* I must have!!! Good thing I drank three cups of coffee- I'm going to be up all night chasing these! Thank you, TJ and spriters! *runs*

ohmy.gif Is the dragon I disliked the most ending up in te cave? Oh well, maybe I'll start liking it like some othres that I didn't at first tongue.gif

Funny, funny thing, I was in the cave several times today and it being empty all the time did not make me think even though I usually check the forum if cave is empty.

Anyway I'm happy for the reliese. Running to incubate my eggs.

Edited by Psycho_R

TJ's hatchlings seem sick. sad.gif Or is that part of their nature this time?

TJ's hatchies almost always get sick during new releases. Don't worry, though, they can't die.

Aww. And I'm still 6 hatchie locked till tomorrow... Ah well. I'm curious what they will be smile.gif