TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I just went on my scroll for check how time is left for unlock and I saw that only one hour passed from the last time! Hours are passing soo slow for me! sad.gif Still 7 hours!

Usually how hours before midnight common eggs starts to mixing themself with the new releases?

TJ, I want to smother you with hugs right now. For a while nothing was growing on my scroll and I was sad and getting bored. I had a feeling a release would come soon.

Got my 4 eggs last night, and just now found out about the black stripes. I can't wait to see the black stripes!!

Hopefully, one day, we will have purple stripes too. That's my favorite color.

*sigh* This will sound ungrateful, but wouldn't biomes have been more helpful at this point than yet more new eggs? I do not want to "catch them all". I want to continue projects I've been working on for two years that use old kinds of dragons, like blacks and reds. After the initial release, these new things will probably be as hard to find as nebulas and ridgewings are now, and those aren't even that old. With so many varieties in the cave, and just one cave, it's damn difficult to get anything I actually want.

Thanks for all the maintenance and upgrades, and yes, the new eggs too. I'll continue to wait for biomes.

Darn missed a entire drop. I hate laggy coms. *Is trying to snag a thin shelled and the other one.*

*sigh* This will sound ungrateful, but wouldn't biomes have been more helpful at this point than yet more new eggs? I do not want to "catch them all". I want to continue projects I've been working on for two years that use old kinds of dragons, like blacks and reds. After the initial release, these new things will probably be as hard to find as nebulas and ridgewings are now, and those aren't even that old. With so many varieties in the cave, and just one cave, it's damn difficult to get anything I actually want.

Thanks for all the maintenance and upgrades, and yes, the new eggs too. I'll continue to wait for biomes.

I seem to agree with this post, the biomes and higher scroll limits would probably be a better release than new eggs right now. But at the same time, it's always nice to get new dragons! biggrin.gif

I thought I was imagining things when I saw a black-striped egg on Silvi's. I thought I needed to adjust the color on my monitor.

I got 1 thin shell egg. I hope for more later.

When new releases hit, I tend to hatch commons that I pick up, and then drop them (because of the freeze limit), since I know I have no chance of picking up new eggs until the major hourly drops, and I need something to keep me amused.

I've used 5 or 6 incubates this morning, just playing that game. (I have 60 red adults; 2 more within the hour.

Good luck to all in finding your new eggs, and breeding your black stripes.

Darn it. Trying to remind myself that checking my scroll every 30 minutes isn't going to help my Sunset egg hatch any faster. Darn it! I'd ditch that too if only it wasn't a CB and I didn't need it for a lineage...-__-"

Oh well. At least I've gotten some of both eggs. :3 Two thins and one velvet will have to do for now. I should unlock before midnight GTM+2, so likely the drops will still be on by then. Then I can get my last velvet happy.gif

I wonder what the furballs and the fork-tails are officially called anyways...O.o

Thanks TJ and the artists! Caught one each of the new drops and bred 3 black stripes!

I seem to agree with this post, the biomes and higher scroll limits would probably be a better release than new eggs right now. But at the same time, it's always nice to get new dragons! biggrin.gif

I agree with you, but please don't forget Teleport! I could kill for it...

SO FLUFFY!!!! I want the fluffy ones! WANT! Thanks to all the spriters! Are there any other eggs besides the 2 on the front page and the black stripes?

I wonder what the furballs and the fork-tails are officially called anyways...O.o

I've never seen the fork-tailed one, but the furball is a~Spoiler Removed~. I've been waiting for that one to come out for months. =^.^=

Edited by _Z_

I've never seen the fork-tailed one, but the furball is a ------. I've been waiting for that one to come out for months. =^.^=

Spoilers = bad. >_>

Also finally managed to get a thin-shelled egg. I can't wait to see what that one is. The male looks pretty. o_o *hopes it'll look good with the ribbon dancers*

Edited by AngelKitty

I've never seen the fork-tailed one, but the furball is a ~removed in case of spoiler~. I've been waiting for that one to come out for months. =^.^=

OOOOooooh! ~removed in case of spoiler~...:3 It sounds so...pluffy (puff + fluffy) ^__^ I can't wait to see the adults.

Now if only I could stop checking my scroll every ten minutes...¬__¬

I do agree with the egg limits, biomes and teleport being dearly missed by now... I do love the new dragons, but I'm really missing teleport so that I could start striking up trading bargains.

I don't mean to complain or anything, but I kinda wish Teej would maybe at least give us some hints as to where abouts the coding process is up to. Like are we expecting another few months of wait or just weeks or something.

But anyways, the updates'll come when they come. smile.gif I'm gonna enjoy the fluffiness for now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonsphinx

I remember the ~Spoiler Removed~dragon (: I don't know which the blue one is, though... awesome! /has two of each

Edited by _Z_

The Black Striped draggies are the only surprise, right?

As far as I know, yes. Black Stripes are the only surprise.

I like it how people breed their stripes to get a black one. I got two white stripes from the AP which make it more livable for me that I can't get the new eggs (except the one I got due to pure luck) and I am already trying it for hours now. Finally I can breed stripes my own biggrin.gif (The Dorkface I already had is inbred so I didn't want her to breed :-/) Thank you 'Stripebreeders'!

As far as I know, yes. Black Stripes are the only surprise.

Black Stripes? So the striped dragons are now in black too?

I would rather have the new release way separate from the scroll limits.

Could you imagine how hard it would be to get a new release if all the fast connection people could get 7 of them?

Although the scroll-limit increase it what I am most looking forward to, I hope it comes before a scroll-limited dragon, such as Christmas or Valentine's Day, so everybody would still get a fair chance.

Thanks for the new eggs and dragons, TJ and the spriters. You are the best.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Just a reminder...eggs/hatchlings are getting tons of views in the fan sites. I just saw 2 hatchlings that died of sickness, since they were ER'd as eggs.

Don't forget to fog your eggs when you can't monitor them.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I got caught by one of those insidious common eggs sneaking into a new release drop. As a result, I have 2 velvets, 1 thin-shell, and a ridgewing. I then bred one black stripe.... Hopefully I can get a second CB thin-shell in the next few days.

Also finally managed to get a thin-shelled egg. I can't wait to see what that one is. The male looks pretty. o_o *hopes it'll look good with the ribbon dancers*

I hope they either look cute or elegant. :3 Those kinds of dragons are my favourites *thinks of Sweetling and still can't believe she's got one*

Love the fluff! biggrin.gif I can't wait for mine to hatch, I somehow snagged 4 in about 30 seconds back to back, and 3 were the Pillows, a dragon I've been waiting for and hoping for, for a loooong time! I can't wait to see the thin one grown! smile.gif Ah, what I wouldn't give for the new egg limit right now! ha ha wink.gif