7sharps

My Little Pony

I don't want to be the wet blanket, ruining your fanciful reasoning, but, perhaps, did you think that the reason we have to wait is because the animators and the voice actors wanted to spend the holidays with their families and not working constantly on the show?

Yes, I understand that. Every year around or after the winter holidays the show takes a break (every tv show does). And then usually the new season begins when they start back up again!

I don't want to be the wet blanket, ruining your fanciful reasoning, but, perhaps, did you think that the reason we have to wait is because the animators and the voice actors wanted to spend the holidays with their families and not working constantly on the show?

Except everything's done already, it's been done for a while. I'll admit, I don't know how many shows are on a 'make it and release once a week' schedule aside from South Park, but the season 3 episodes for MLP are all complete. Not that wanting to spend the holidays with family is a wrong reason by any means, I just figured that deserved being mentioned xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

^Yeah, all the episodes were made looong ago. I think. tongue.gif Well, at least long ago. Not sure about loooong, though.

I'm interested in this whole reform thing.....and Princess Skyla. huh.gif A baby already?

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The episode is coming TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The episode is coming TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I feel ya, bro!

Oh discord, forced to say it xd.png (Friendship is magic!)

Interesting that since he is free he could appear in more episodes...

(Also, did he have a different voice actor? Too bad but ah well, still a cool character)

Oh discord, forced to say it xd.png (Friendship is magic!)

Interesting that since he is free he could appear in more episodes...

(Also, did he have a different voice actor? Too bad but ah well, still a cool character)

No, it was still DeLancie smile.gif

Ah, perfect then! (I had a hard time hearing, again, my parents talked through the whole show and for some reason feel the need to be really loud about talking)

Fluttershy and Discord were so cute together! wub.gif

I just hope Discord acts up once in a while, as he and Celestia hinted. I don't want him to be a goody-two-shoes. A little bit of chaos never hurt anyone. biggrin.gif

That being said, I think Discord could make some awesome theme parks.

I don't think Discord is capable of not acting up xd.png

I think that is kind of the point.

He'll just act up less frequently and be tamer when he does act up.

I know a lot of people disliked this episode (one person going as far as tweeting the staff members telling them the writer shouldn't be allowed to touch the show again) but I loved this episode. Yes, I thought the ending was a little rushed, but there wasn't anything they could do about that other then drag it into two episodes. I don't think this ruins Discord's character at all. It's pretty apparent he's still going to be a a pain to control and everyone knows it.

Also, I like this idea on why he's needed:

user posted image

I know a lot of people disliked this episode (one person going as far as tweeting the staff members telling them the writer shouldn't be allowed to touch the show again) but I loved this episode. Yes, I thought the ending was a little rushed, but there wasn't anything they could do about that other then drag it into two episodes. I don't think this ruins Discord's character at all. It's pretty apparent he's still going to be a a pain to control and everyone knows it.

Also, I like this idea on why he's needed:

user posted image

Aw, that's not nice. The viewers I talked to largely enjoyed the episode, but we all agreed 23 minutes wasn't enough to flesh out Discord's backstory, give him more interactions with Celestia, etc.

Smart of the princess to have as many powerful characters on her side. biggrin.gif

It's so hard to believe that all that Fluttercord fanart post-S2E2 were onto something!

I didn't think the episode was that awful. It certainly wasn't one of the best of Season 3, but it was enjoyable. I would, of course, loved to see more development of Discord and a backstory, but the time limit made that impossible.

Yet, this opens the door to learning more about Discord in the future. Now that he's not encased in stone, he may have a larger role and more opportunities to be developed.

I don't understand, have you guys seen an Episode of MLP that I haven't?

Can you link me to it please, I can't find it on YouTube.

I don't understand, have you guys seen an Episode of MLP that I haven't?

Can you link me to it please, I can't find it on YouTube.

Newest ep, "Keep Calm and Flutter On".

On Youtube:

Hurry and watch it in case Hasbro decides to start taking eps down like they have Equestria Girls and Friendship is Witchcraft. They can enforce their copyright.

Wow, the Mane 6 LITERALLY didn't learn ANYTHING.

If you look at the end they're all uncertain, even Princess Celestia is freaking out.

tongue.gif Still, I liked the episode smile.gif

Have they really started taking down FiW though? I LOVE that series D:

Wow, the Mane 6 LITERALLY didn't learn ANYTHING.

If you look at the end they're all uncertain, even Princess Celestia is freaking out.

tongue.gif Still, I liked the episode smile.gif

Have they really started taking down FiW though? I LOVE that series D:

Yep, FiW is almost all gone. sad.gif Thankfully, I've got a friend who downloaded them all. He'll copy them for me so I can watch them on my computer whenever I want.

Here's an article on Equestria Daily about it: here

That theory is kind of crazy... It's just a kid's show in the end after-all xd.png

With morals and stuff. I think the moral of that show was that bad people aren't always evil if you give them a chance. (Also, friendship is maaaagic)

This one was my second favorite episode. I liked Magic Duel better but still a good episode.

I really liked the dancing candles he made and the lamp

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013...er%27_S3E10.png

Personally, I liked the Discord ep. Although we didnt get to see much of a backstory on him, we still got to see how much of of aprankster he is. I AM now saying MLP should have a Discord Day.It would basically be the MLP ver of April Fools Day.

Personally, I liked the Discord ep. Although we didnt get to see much of a backstory on him, we still got to see how much of of aprankster he is. I AM now saying MLP should have a Discord Day.It would basically be the MLP ver of April Fools Day.

I second this motion. laugh.gif

You know history though. It takes a few years for people-based holidays (e.g. Valentine's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day) to catch on. Perhaps we can do this after season 5. tongue.gif

I can't wait to see more of the Crystal Empire! I'm glad the writers are going back to it.

Cryyyyyystalssssss...

Really cute episode, lots of background gags

Almost as cute as your avatar. xd.png

It makes me smile everytime I see it. Go Derpy!