7sharps

My Little Pony

Error: In the latest episode when Pinky Pie gets really hyper to see Rainbow Dash and falls down her cutie mark isn't there! Umm... Glitch?

I saw that too! Animation error, I supposed. I hate when that happens dry.gif

I just realized there was a Rainbow Dash episode on my birthday. That's just awesome, since she's top of the mane six list over here. And she showed off her caring side at that.

I just came back from a hiatus of watching MLP, and I watched all the season 3 episodes yesterday. Still loving Rainbow Dash and I'm sorry if this was already mentioned but did anyone notice how the very first episode in the very first scene, the guard that runs up to Princess Celestia had blue eyes and then when he took off the helmet he had orange eyes? o_o Weird.

Luna is awesome, but I still kinda wish she looked like how she did in her evil mode form, because that was so cool!

Yeah, I wish they'd make Luna able to turn into NMM. sad.gif She looks so awesomely epic like that.

The last episode was fine, and I thought I could have liked Lightning Dust. Until she was all mean. T.T Meh.

RD is fine...but not my fave at all. :/

Just watched Apple Family Reunion.

Whoa... *blinks*

An Apple family version of Octavia? What?!

The Vinyl Scratch in my avatar doesn't know what to make of this. laugh.gif

And, there was so much ponies-sitting-on-chairs-and-benches in this episode that I had Lyra in the back of my head the whole time.

Posting in this thread is the only thing that's keeping me from exploding while waiting for the next episode!!! The day after tomorrow laugh.gif

Aww I feel bad for the big timber wolf.

I loved spike's card though-

user posted image

So, next week is a return of a villain (the coolest one biggrin.gif), and the week after is another spike episode.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

So, next week is a return of a villain (the coolest one biggrin.gif), and the week after is another spike episode.

Three weeks it is, sadly. By far my favorite villain, too.

Three weeks it is, sadly. By far my favorite villain, too.

Ah rats you're right. I didn't connect that 1/19 was not next week D:

What am I going to do with my saturday mornings now?

Wait, which villain is returning? Discord? I loved Discord. :3

Does anyone know who Princess Skyla is? I seen a toy of her the other day and I was really confused. She looked a lot like Princess Cadance, so I was curious if Skyla was Cadance and Shining Armor's future Daughter? Or another Princess we don't know about?

I just learned that the guy that voices Prince Blueblood is the same guy that voices Gene Khan/The Mandarin on Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I can't stop laughing at that picture. x'D

Edited by MysticTiger

I was looking at the MLP wiki and it says the next episode is scheduled for january 19 blink.gif Why? That's like 20 days from now sad.gif

I was looking at the MLP wiki and it says the next episode is scheduled for january 19 blink.gif Why? That's like 20 days from now sad.gif

Awww. Dang it...

I am going to be depressed until Jan 19. The best villain and the best pony getting a major role?! How am I expected to wait?! biggrin.gif

...by rewatching eps over and over, and surfing Equestria Daily. Oh, and reading Fallout Equestria while listening to Everfree Radio. wink.gif

I'm just rewatching all the season 1 and 2 episodes while I wait for january 19!

Oh, what is Fallout Equestria? huh.gif

I'm just rewatching all the season 1 and 2 episodes while I wait for january 19!

Oh, what is Fallout Equestria? huh.gif

Fanfiction based on the game Fallout, set in the apocalyptic future of Equestria. The original story was written by Kkat, but a ton of people have written their own side stories based in it's universe. It's awesome! laugh.gif

But, don't read it if you're young. It's very graphic and mature, for violence and language and other stuff.

Fanfiction based on the game Fallout, set in the apocalyptic future of Equestria. The original story was written by Kkat, but a ton of people have written their own side stories based in it's universe. It's awesome! laugh.gif

But, don't read it if you're young. It's very graphic and mature, for violence and language and other stuff.

Nice to know what this is about.

Why do we have to wait so long for the next episode?

Why do we have to wait so long for the next episode?

Because the Overlords of Hasbro like to leave us hanging. I mean, give us an AWESOME sypnosis and make everyone's jaw drop, then make us wait? I bet they're laughing at us. xd.png

As for a legit reason, IDK. rolleyes.gif

Away the next episode won't be out till January 19th? Sucks, but I don't mind.

On other news I got the MAp mobile game now. If anyone wants to add me send me a pm. I'LL send un my facebook.

We have to wait so long because..... da da da....

SEASON FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, it's coming!

I don't want to be the wet blanket, ruining your fanciful reasoning, but, perhaps, did you think that the reason we have to wait is because the animators and the voice actors wanted to spend the holidays with their families and not working constantly on the show?

Edited by Lightstorm12000