7sharps

My Little Pony

My sister watches this and it is so annoying! She turns it up as loud as possible and runs around on her hands and knees in our living room making weird horse noises.

My sister watches this and it is so annoying! She turns it up as loud as possible and runs around on her hands and knees in our living room making weird horse noises.

lol! She's one of the rare ones who takes it to extremes.

lol! She's one of the rare ones who takes it to extremes.

Definitely. She is finally leaving for Girl Scouts now.

Definitely. She is finally leaving for Girl Scouts now.

I tend to get excited when my favorite shows are on, but nothing compared to that. Usually, at least.

The Scootaloo-RD moment was so freaking adorable. Just makes me love Rainbow Dash even more, and I think she and Fluttershy might tie for favorite pony now :P and I am definitely wondering about Scoot's family.

The Scootaloo-RD moment was so freaking adorable. Just makes me love Rainbow Dash even more, and I think she and Fluttershy might tie for favorite pony now tongue.gif and I am definitely wondering about Scoot's family.

I've always wondered about RD's and Fluttershy's families. Everypony else has shown or at least mentioned their family members.

I've kind of reached the conclusion that pegasi aren't as close to their families O_o or something like that.

I've kind of reached the conclusion that pegasi aren't as close to their families O_o or something like that.

Hmm...I see your point. Rainbow and Fluttershy don't seem very close to their families, after all.

That... would explain so much. I never noticed that before.

Hmm...I see your point. Rainbow and Fluttershy don't seem very close to their families, after all.

yeah, and Scootaloo.

but then again, Shy and Scoots don't live in Cloudsdale, where most of the pegasi do... (like RD)

I'm not very sure ;P

Am I the only one surprised that Scootaloo still can't fly? It looked like Rainbow Dash was about that age when she won her race, and the Cake's one month old baby pegasi was able to fly on that one episode, yet Scootaloo still can't fly! I was just glad we finally got to see a little bit of Sweetie Belle's magic in one of the two episodes(I can't remember which).

Which characters do you guys like?

My favorite is Lyra because of all of the mystery behind her and the Anthropology fanfic.

My second favorite is Octavia because Octavia is just awesome.

My third favorite is Luna.

Which characters do you guys like?

My favorite is Lyra because of all of the mystery behind her and the Anthropology fanfic.

My second favorite is Octavia because Octavia is just awesome.

My third favorite is Luna.

Luna as #3!?

What blasphemy is this?

Am I the only one surprised that Scootaloo still can't fly? It looked like Rainbow Dash was about that age when she won her race, and the Cake's one month old baby pegasi was able to fly on that one episode, yet Scootaloo still can't fly! I was just glad we finally got to see a little bit of Sweetie Belle's magic in one of the two episodes(I can't remember which).

Scootaloo is developing a little bit of flight as well, if you noticed tongue.gif in the same episode as Sweetiebelle's spark thingy, I believe. I can't wait to see a flying Scootaloo! happy.gif

My Opinion of "Wonderbolt Academy":

FANTASTIC! I thought that this was one of the greatest eps so far. I love the Wonderbolts, so seeing how they train was so cool. And Spitfire got a prominent role, that was great. She looked super in a uniform, and her personality was right on. I loved Lightning Dust as the antagonist, and I definitely liked the way the plot went.

I was afraid that RD was going to feel like she wasn't good enough to be a Wonderbolt. I'm glad that wasn't the case, because that's not like her at all. And now I'm interested to see what happens in the future, considering she remained at the Academy.

I'm very impressed with Season 3. I was afraid that it wouldn't live up to the hype, but I was wrong. I've been very pleased with the episodes. (Which is nice, as the Doctor Who season has disappointed me thus far.) The songs have been great too. Only a few complaints- where's Derpy?!

(And an interesting note- there's been a lot of AJ, more so than in prior seasons. Hey, maybe she'll get her own song this time!) (And a lot of that AJ screentime has been a bit Rarijack...)

Am I the only one that did not like that last episode? I like it up to the point of the ending, but they pretty much kicked the other pony off to the side, even though she clearly expressed she knew she was wrong...and no one does anything about it. I know it would have been cliched, but it would have been better for the other pony (can't remember her name) admitting she made mistakes and apologizing for them. A lot of people themselves can't even fess up to this task. I would have been fine with is being pretty much like the griffin episode. The griffin clearly didn't care about the situation, didn't care to change, and went off on her own agenda. The other pony clearly cared enough to show up at the end and even looked a bit upset...so did they just run out of time to make a better ending? Or is there something I'm not seeing here?

Am I the only one that did not like that last episode? I like it up to the point of the ending, but they pretty much kicked the other pony off to the side, even though she clearly expressed she knew she was wrong...and no one does anything about it. I know it would have been cliched, but it would have been better for the other pony (can't remember her name) admitting she made mistakes and apologizing for them. A lot of people themselves can't even fess up to this task. I would have been fine with is being pretty much like the griffin episode. The griffin clearly didn't care about  the situation, didn't care to change, and went off on her own agenda. The other pony clearly cared enough to show up at the end and even looked a bit upset...so did they just run out of time to make a better ending? Or is there something I'm not seeing here?

Well, the way I see it, Lightning Dust probably won't change. True, she saw the error of her ways, but that doesn't mean she won't do it again. She seems like the kind of pony who will go back to being reckless and arrogant once the initial guilt has passed.

Lightning Dust didn't feel bad for what she did until she got in trouble with Spitfire. When RD's friends nearly died, she didn't show any remorse until she was publicly punished and humiliated. I applaud her for finally admitting that she erred, but I doubt it was enough to make a difference. In fact, she may be even more of a show-off from now on just to make herself feel better from the humiliation.

The Wonderbolts aren't all flash and skills. Since they seem to be the ones to call on for emergencies and rescues, their members need to be self-controlled and responsible. Lightning Dust didn't live up to that and I think Spitfire saw that. She kicked her out to avoid future trouble and to teach Lightning Dust a lesson she needed to learn.

That's my humble opinion. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

Error: In the latest episode when Pinky Pie gets really hyper to see Rainbow Dash and falls down her cutie mark isn't there! Umm... Glitch?