7sharps

My Little Pony

I agree.  I figured they would have at least worn them to the Grand Galloping Gala.

I don't know, I'd probably keep the super magical artifacts for when I need them x3

ETA: Sombreon, that's awesome o.o I've attempted to draw a pony a couple times, but I fail x3 ... a Portal pony would be an awesome balance to my sig, too. Boo, lack of drawing skills >(

Edited by Dr. Paine

Ponychan has a thread about Portal ponies. Perhaps I could find the link, if you would like it PM'ed to you.

Ponychan has a thread about Portal ponies. Perhaps I could find the link, if you would like it PM'ed to you.

Thanks, but I'll have to decline x3

Oh, speaking of Portal and ponies, 'Better Living Through Science and Poines' got a side chapter, GLaDOS vs. Celestia.

While I don't think GLaDOS would really get that flustered, it was funny as hell. ETA: I'm not the only one who had that reaction, then? (Contains P2 spoilers)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Must read!

For the art image I did, I didn't actually drew it myself. xd.png I went back and relocated the chronicle generation pic and used Firefly as reference image to trace over and giving it a better quality. As I got it traced out, I just went ahead with me mania and gave it my theme colors. But in a way, I did actually do most of the work myself.

For the comic, I didn't find out about it after I finished the game. Wasn't really paying attention to Wheatley. <.<;

Also, I second the motion in not visiting Ponychan. I got my reasons sleep.gif

Must read!

For the art image I did, I didn't actually drew it myself.  XD  I went back and relocated the chronicle generation pic and used Firefly as reference image to trace over and giving it a better quality.  As I got it traced out, I just went ahead with me mania and gave it my theme colors.  But in a way, I did actually do most of the work myself.

For the comic,  I didn't find out about it after I finished the game.  Wasn't really paying attention to Wheatley. <.<;

Also, I second the motion in not visiting Ponychan.  I got my reasons  -_-

Great, now you've gone and made me want a pikachu/dark pikachu coloured fluttershy. Thanks a bunch there Sombreon. Appreciate it. -_-

Edited by crazywargod

...umm... okay, if you insist.

Finished with MLP Portal 2 Readers Cut fic. This was just....wow. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif Just....wow. My brain hurts. It really does. My mind exploded inside.

Epic verbal battle between Celestia and GLaDOS.... never again. Please! No more talking! Ugh! How did the writer come up with this conversation? Jeez! >.<

The side chapter is simply awesome. There's no better way to put it. It's just plain awesome.

Great, now you've gone and made me want a pikachu/dark pikachu coloured fluttershy. Thanks a bunch there Sombreon. Appreciate it. sleep.gif

user posted image

Click for larger image

Will this do? I had fun with this one. =]

EDIT: A certain something was missing. <.<

Edited by Sombreon

user posted image

Click for larger image

Will this do? I had fun with this one. =]

EDIT: A certain something was missing. <.<

You are teh epic Sombreon. *does happy dance*

If you did open a request shop where you did that, Sombreon, I would totally be your first customer.

*is imagining Fluttershy and Heavy mixed*

@crazywargod

You are very welcome. Though, I'm still bummed out for missing that one detail though. ._.

@Cmodude

Fluttershy and Heavy...... mix?

I was considering in opening a 'shop' but I was planning on waiting for next week to do so as I have my vacation on that week.

*is imagining Fluttershy and Heavy mixed*

I am heavy weapons pony...

And this!

Is my cutie mark.

@crazywargod

You are very welcome. Though, I'm still bummed out for missing that one detail though. ._.

@Cmodude

Fluttershy and Heavy...... mix?

I was considering in opening a 'shop' but I was planning on waiting for next week to do so as I have my vacation on that week.

BAH! At least you noticed and an imaginative person could have thought it was on the other side :3

By mixed I was thinking about the same thing you did with the two others. Like, a Heavy-colored Fluttershy, I guess. tongue.gif

The dark pikachu Fluttershy that you made for crazywargod is so cool. I mean, it's just like you start with awesome. Then, you take it to the next degree. You could even say you made it... [obligatory overused 20% cooler reference]

Edited by Cmodude

These new ponies are FUN! Epic fun. And the series is very good as it is.

Still can't get my brother to watch it. Sadness. Even though a great deal of his friends (who have watched it) say that yeah, he'd like it. His excuse is that he has too many other shows to watch.

... Was that an actual commercial... like on the real station? o.O;;

Yup.

have you all seen this? (hope it wasnt already posted but its very cute)

I was actually sucked into watching the pilot episode on YouTube... while the pilot episode is pretty kick-butt, the rest of the show is kind of "eh" so far. Though, you have to admit, Nightmare Moon makes a pretty awesome villian.

Out of all the characters, I think Rainbow Dash is the one I like best, simply because I'm closest to her in terms of personality. Yeah, I admit, I can be a bit of a tomboy at times... dry.gif But I'm loyal to my friends, like her, so... yeah.

I might have a bit of Pinkie Pie in me, too. blink.gif

_blue, that video is awesome. So funny. I never thought about that (although I did question how a bunch of butterflies caught Fluttershy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDfmRqK92jQ

Thought I'd drop this off here.

Seen this one a while back. Fits perfectly with Pinkie's Theme. Been a while since we had some official new content of MLP.

@_blue link video

Saw that one as well. He had guts to come up with such presentation. And yet it was an awesome one as well. xd.png Kudos for him.