7sharps

My Little Pony

have you all seen this? (hope it wasnt already posted but its very cute)

"ok so i watch a show for little girls called my little pony..."

made my day.

anyways i just watched the first two episodes today. idc if i lost some of my pride doing so, its still one of the better shows out there, better than that crap they shove out these days (like the only shows i like that came out in the past 6 years was adventure time and regular show dry.gif )

The most epic PMV to ever lay your eyes on!

THIS ONE WINS EVERYTHING! Pure genius!

Edited by Sombreon

have you all seen this? (hope it wasnt already posted but its very cute)

Haha thats hilarious javascript:emoticon('XD')

That was fantastic. It's like AMV Hell but with ponies.

1984 I believe I got my first My Little Pony ... AppleJack biggrin.gif ..

.. and I LOVED IT! over the years I collected a few more, had Majisty's castle, got baby Lucky and some of the other pony's, but AppleJack was always my favorite biggrin.gif

AppleJack

TD.x.

Imma firin' my lazzar! x3

That was the best video EVER!

I showed that video to my brother, who liked AMV Hell, but isn't a Ponies fan.

Needless to say, he was practically ROFLing. I think I've convinced him MLP isn't that bad at all. >:3

Practically anyone could find this hilarious and amusing. I would like to show it to my bro but he's under age.

I would like to show it to my bro but he's under age.

my bro but he's under age.

he's under age

under age

....what blink.gif ....how can one be too young for rainbows and ponies?

I meant the AMV. He's too young to watch it. I'm strict on what things he can watch on youtube or any other mature content.

He's fine with the series. Why would I want to stop him from watching that? I support infants in watching ponies. Get them fillyfied while they're young. xd.png

I hate you all. I never knew about this show until I read it on here, so since I had many MLP toys when I was little, I decided to give it a try and... ugh! Can't stop watching! xd.png

I hate you all. I never knew about this show until I read it on here, so since I had many MLP toys when I was little, I decided to give it a try and... ugh! Can't stop watching! xd.png

user posted image

but honestly, can you expect less from the chick the worked on FOSTERS??? (and PPG which i never watched)

Remember how I said I hated this show? I take that back big time. I can not stop watching.

I've watched it now and then, but think what I like most about it is the animation.

That too is what peaked my interest at first; the animation and art. It's way much better than the old generation series.

@wonton55912

I don't think anyone can remember you saying that.

WHY WAS I NOT TOLD OF THIS SOONER.

This. Is. Great. Saw a couple episodes on Youtube. It might consume my life for a little while here.

been posted before. funny really, after that video, tons more people had the courage to do college stuff on MLP, whether it be public speaking, or in this case, physics. that or they just bothered putting them on youtube.

My little pony on red eye?

yes, i know, it only mentions apple jack for a bit, but still its funny none the less. incase you dont know, red eye is a parody show similar to...i want to say the colbert report, but its even more out there than that. most of the censorkip.gif is completly random (such as the linked "white board" parody, which goes absolulty nowhere), but there is some actual news reported...like being able to rent a country for like 80 grand a night. i know, its on Fox, but still the show is pretty funny, and i at least recommend watching this clip.

oh right, warning, second half of the video (long after they make the "connection" with applejack) they say the "p" word, but seeing as youre on the internet you shouldnt be offended at all. if you CAN BE, just dont watch past 2:10 or so.

Hey, have you lot seen this? Some people are making an MLP MMO. It's still in the programming phase, but it's gonna have customizable ponies, quests, different abilities by race, and combat. There's some demos of combat and pegasus flight under the news section, if you wanna see what it'll be like.

looks interesting, is there an estimated release period? like later this year?

edit apparently being a unicorn and Pegasus gives you their obvious abilitys, why would you want to be an earth pony?...

Edited by chipou

That might be the MLP game mentioned in a link earlier in the thread...

Being an Earth Pony probably has certain advantages too. I would think they would make the different "classes" of ponies balanced.