TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

okay ^^

cause here it's still saying the 1st and 2nd egg are database error, and it seems more people have trouble with it ^^

How long will the eggs be available?

Only today? D: *has 4 nice eggs and don't want to give them away*

Please answer ^^'

AND! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone :3

All right. =) So you're right. The middle egg, and the egg to the far left are still having troubles. =) I'll poke TJ again.

Darn, now that I finally can get onto the site. I only get "Database Errors" talking about bad luck.

okay ^^

I found out cause I had to grab for a friend of mine so I thought already they were still glitching tongue.gif

It is impossible to get the eggs. The first two return "Database Error", and the third is always taken by somebody else.

Welp. Chrome is being absolutely silly, has the silliest adblock options too.

Back to FireFox for the moment.~

EDIT: Success! Got my two eggs in a matter of minutes. smile.gif *blocked everything with adblock, except the eggs. \o/*

Now.. Maybe I can breed my past Valentines for the AP. :3

Edited by Kiki~

Got my second egg a couple of minutes ago! ^^ If anyone needs some help I'll be available for the next couple of hours probably.

How long will the eggs be available?

Only today? D: *has 4 nice eggs and don't want to give them away*

Please answer ^^'

AND! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone :3

Usually it is only on Valentine's Day proper. If I were you I would incubate one of your eggs (use a red dragon if you don't know how to do that) to make it hatch early, then you will have room for a new egg. :-) Good luck!

people please we know 2 out of 3 eggs are still having a glitch... TJ is informed about it already

and yes the 3th is snatched often cause all the people grabbing are focusing on that egg...

so please will ya all just read for once? :']

If you click on the first or second egg you get this message:

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

The third egg spot works.

Whoo hoo, my siblings and I all have our two eggs! Hooray for fast internet! Thanks, TJ and spriters! You really make Singles' Awareness Day (har har) something to look forward to!

~Feathers

Guys, asking for catchers and grabbers are not allowed on the forums as moderators and admin can't do anything if you give your scroll information to another and they do something.

We ask that you do not advertise on the forums.

Getting data base error on the far left and middle egg lol so I dont guess I will be getting any eggs

people please we know 2 out of 3 eggs are still having a glitch... TJ is informed about it already

and yes the 3th is snatched often cause all the people grabbing are focusing on that egg...

so please will ya all just read for once? :']

WHY NOT FIX IT THEN?

The 'mystery eggs' to the far left, and the middle are still having troubles. If you want to catch, the egg to the right is working. TJ has been informed, and it will be dealt with ASAP.

Getting data base error on the far left and middle egg lol so I dont guess I will be getting any eggs

I have the same thing sad.gif And its 4pm here where I live. Ill be back home in about 3hours and my chances aren't looking really good :/

This V-Day release has been speshul to me particularly for three reasons:

1) The first time I've caught my own holiday release eggs <3

2) My first CB V-Day dragons

3) The first time I was confident enough to catch eggs for other people x3

Yay! Can't wait to see what the hatchlings and adults look like! Judging by the rose on the egg, I think they may have something to do with roses. Would love that - a vine partner would be a lovely fit :3 ... though I only have one CB male. Here's to hoping for female dragons!

Enough rambling on my part - sleep time!

Edit: Upon checking my scroll, I just noticed ALL my vines are male. Derp. xd.png

Edited by Vampiric