TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Indeed, he has always been very thoughtful in this regard.

I just hope that people who catch the release after the downtime don't get some sort of alt, that would piss people off.

Yeah.. That whole alt business last year was just a mess. ;;.. Don't need a repeat. :C

And yeah, pretty sure TJ will give us extra time, he's always been fair about stuff like that. :3

Oh, to anyone who grabbed eggs already, were there 2 rows of eggs in the cave for the drop, or just one?

Ugh... xd.png Completely forgot to come on last night during the release because of a stupid research paper. Hopefully the site will be back up later this afternoon or else I might not get a Valentine this year. sad.gif

I can't wait to get the new Valentine eggs! I was able to catch two of the 2009 and two of the 2010 eggs!! I sure I hope I can add the 2011 eggs to the mix. =D

Dear member, please leave modding to mods smile.gif

Also, this event kinda reminds me of Halloween, I only got obe eggie then because the cave was so messed up.

When I wrote this, there were no mods in the thread, so I wanted to summarize info cool.gif

Also, good Khallayne is here! Her presence seems to make people calm smile.gif

Yeah.. That whole alt business last year was just a mess. ;;.. Don't need a repeat. :C

And yeah, pretty sure TJ will give us extra time, he's always been fair about stuff like that. :3

Oh, to anyone who grabbed eggs already, were there 2 rows of eggs in the cave for the drop, or just one?

Just one.

Drakrono, the alts last year weren't because people caught eggs after the downtime, they were to make up for the fact that eggs people had caught vanished off their scrolls due to a glitch. That was all. I don't think it was ever meant to annoy or offend anyone, it was a simple apology.

Just one.

Drakrono, the alts last year weren't because people caught eggs after the downtime, they were to make up for the fact that eggs people had caught vanished off their scrolls due to a glitch. That was all. I don't think it was ever meant to annoy or offend anyone, it was a simple apology.

I understand the circumstances under which the alt sweetlings were given out. I'm simply stating that anything akin to last year's "apology" will make more people PO'ed than anything else.

well people who get pissed over something like that should just go play outside...

seriously censorkip.gif*ing about it when it happens to someone else yet I hear no censorkip.gif*ing when it happens to them V_V

Last year TJ gave the people who lost eggs replacements. Not only that, but he gave them alts, and they were pretty awesome. Yet people still complained about them. But the point is, TJ gives us a fair shot at everything. If something goes wrong, he doesn't just say "too bad" and forget about it. He'll make it up to us in some way. However, complaining ehre isn't going to help anything. TJ knows about hte problem, and he's trying to fix it. What more can he do?

no one can...

for the past 3 and half hours to be exact >.>

=) TJ has been informed. Sorry for the delay in telling you all. We're just waiting for him to wake up / be able to fix it.

Just bumping this up here.

An OP in IRC, and myself texted TJ earlier this morning. =) Unfortunately, with only a few hours of sleep, he probably missed the text and/or hasn't been able to get the problem solved right away.

I'm going to ask everyone to stay calm. =) Whenever something happens during the event drops TJ always has some solution for the problem. The cave will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions and concerns, my inbox is (fairly) empty, and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities. =)

I'll ask that members try and post less to allow new members coming to the thread to see that we are aware of the problem.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Cave is back - and no egg get lost biggrin.gif

Thank you so much TJ!

Edited by Sitamun

its up tho

still the same however.

1st and 2nd don't work, nor does the 3th at the moment

Oh well, guess the extra row was just for the Christmas drop. ;;

Cave is up. I click an egg, but I get "A Database Error Has Occured"

;;... Tease..