Kanaye

Crochet/Knitting/Needlework

I actually thought the minion was so easy to make, and it's a lot of fun! I can really imagine why some people create a minion army! xd.png

I have so many projects left onmy ravelry favorites list that I haven't done yet, there's too many awesome things!

Thanks for reposting. That is really cute. What colors are you using for yours?

I wish I was better at crochet and knit, but I'm not. I don't really have to time, but I would like to get in again. I just had this really crafty stage and then I kinda drifted away sad.gif

Still have supplies. Hope I can get back into the yarny world.

I do know how to knit, but I don't knit very often. I tried crocheting once, but it seemed difficult to me. But knitting works for me, I made a scarf and a hat, but unfortunately they don't match colour wise. I have been working on this loom knitting scarf kit. It's like making a rainbow loom bracelet, but with a continuous strand of yarn.

I started to knit a few months ago, and I knitted a wonderful scarf! biggrin.gif

However, I apparently have no skills at crocheting. xd.png

Hello fellow needleworkers smile.gif

I'm working on a Grandmothers Flowergarden quilt.

I finished sewing and am currently at quilting.

Sorry no pics so far. That thing is soooo big (about 210 x230cm) it doesn´t fit on my camera. tongue.gif

I´m not much of a knitter or crocheter, but I occasionally do nalebinding, tabletweaving, handspinning and felting. smile.gif

Ok after a long break, I am trying to get back into the yarny world. Going to try to make this for my mom: beret

I thought it was simple enough for a beginner to do wih ease.

Wish me luck guys! I am still a beginner and trying to work my way up.

Edited by The_One_and_Only

I crochet. I pretty much taught myself since my Gran couldn't read patterns or anything. I can knit just one long strip and I can start it but can't stop it so I think knitting for me is pretty much out....LOL. Right now I am working on a baby blanket for my Mom to give to one of her coworkers. Apparently it is baby central there and I am NOT drinking the water since 7 or 8 women got pregnant at the same time. This is the 4th baby blanket I have done in 6 months roughly. blink.gif

I made this really nice frilly scarf for my grandma. I don't have a picture though, sorry guys!

Edit: found an image of a similar scarf on Google Images. Click. And here is the pattern, just click "download" on the page to get it, it's free. Click

Edited by morningglory17

Hi folks. Hoping for some input on this one...

I crocheted a Deadpool Ball for my niece using this great Pokeball pattern. However, I had to sort of 'wing it' for the eyes and I'm not sure about them.

Any Deadpool fans out there? What do you think of the shape and/or placement of the eyes?

What do you think of the shape and/or placement of the eyes?

I think it looks great! Since it's a ball shape instead of normal oval-faceshape, I think the eyes are fine. If it was more of an oval, I think the eyes could be a bit closer to eachother. Nice job!

On another note, I'm almost finished on the first sock of these basic woolly socks I'm making. First I was supposed to make them for my bf, but he said the colors were a bit nah (light blue, "basic" blue and blue/green which was much more green than I though when I bought it) so I'm probably giving them to my mom. After finishing those I'm probably making a pair of mittens for my godson!

Oh, cool! I keep looking at those and lamenting how much work they look like they are. Very cool, though!

The most recent things I have been working on are RL versions of in game items from Flight Rising. They're not perfect replicas because something that's meant to be a sewn sackdoll is not going to translate perfectly into crochet, but I'm pretty happy with them so far. I've got 3 out of 11 done so far because I've become a bit sidetracked from this personal project by commissioned work.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Just started knitting a couple months ago! Haven't had the time to do much other than a couple swatches and a scarf, but my friends and I have started a knitting club this year. I'm looking forward to trying more projects biggrin.gif

Also, those plushies are adorable~

Edited by greenglassesgal

I tried crocheting and knitting before but could not figure it out for the life of me sad.gif I should give it another chance someday though

Not entirely related but I have done cross stitching before! I made a Growlithe and some Christmas ornaments from it before

Hi, I'm MWK, or Knight, and I like to knit. And embroider. And cross stitch. biggrin.gif

@aerolyx: I tried crochet and just never took to it. A lot of my family does it, but I was initially taught by my slightly senile 92 year old great grandmother at the time. My sister taught me knitting, though, and I've adored that. You should legit try it out again. smile.gif

I crochet, and I'm a rather large yarn dragon school and work kind of take a lot of my time away, but I'm sure I'll eventually get to making those finger weight seahorses someday I have such a color combination for them.

I've started a blanket. I've never made something so big before. What I'm doing is I'm knitting mitered squares, then I'll stitch them together. It's going to be 11x14, a good size for my toddler.

So far I'm about a tenth of the way through. For a long time I couldn't knit because when my son was still a baby, the only free time I had was when he was napping in my lap and I just couldn't figure in time for it. But now I can even knit while he's sitting in my lap, and most of the time he entertains himself.

I like mitered squares. Small enough you can haul them around with no difficulties.

What is are your colors?