Kanaye

Crochet/Knitting/Needlework

the pillow is awesome, Edenello!

and very cool idea on the drawer covers.  bobble stitches are fun. :) 

I started a hat yesterday and finished it today, was trying it on throughout the process but forgot to try it on one last time before securing the connecting stitch between the brim and the rest of the hat. Well, now it's too small and hurts to put on because of the inner seam. Might be because my head is swollen and I have a big head in general, but I'm still frustrated because it's so pretty. I'm tempted to give it a bottom, get some false eyes, and turn it into a jellyfish since it's a total mess now. Unfortunately the craft store by me sells them at a ridiculously high price, so I need to look elsewhere. Should it become a jellyfish or something else?

Spoiler

PXL_20230923_031410022.thumb.jpg.c24f799534e11f9224b426780b7343ec.jpg

oh a jellyfish would be cute!

what kind of eyes were you thinking of, safety eyes? you could also use googly eyes, or make them from felt

I was thinking of using safety eyes, though now I am wondering if I can find some googly eyes that would work. I think it would be funny to have a googly eyed jellyfish.

I was selfish and made myself a hoodie scarf instead of working on Christmas presents. But, it's super comfy. 10/10 would recommend making a hoodie scarf for yourself. It's even got pockets on the end for my hands!

A picture of me in my blue and purple striped hoodie scarf, hand over faceA picture of my cat resting under the ends of my blue and purple hoodie scarf