eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

Depends on my purpose. I usually use Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, and Eggs Around the World to just hatch eggs. If I'm doing an ND experiment I use every ER and automated hatchery with ER services listed in fansites during it's last 3-20 minutes, depending on typical traffic at that time of day xd.png

I'm using 8, sometimes 9.

Petsgalore spa, egg drop soup, EATW, Silvi's, dragonnery, Dragoncave focus, Hatching your dragons and Allure of ND. And, sometimes daily dragon fix. This works without any sickness, if I add them after one day smile.gif

One, the AoND, which is my favorite. And sometimes I post them in EDS too, but not all too often.

It feels quite good to know that I can post them on the AoND as soon as I get new eggs or hatchlings since they don't get soft shells or become sick (it was a long time ago since I had any eggs with soft shells last time).

I use like 6-7 different one's! smile.gif I've never had a problem getting views that's for sure! lol

Usually just two, Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around the World. Occasionally I use Silvi's Lair as a third, though.

I tend to post mine in AoND within the first 12 hours. Depending on how busy the site is that day, I add them to Dragonnery in the next 12 hours, or at least by the end of the first day. After that I'm usually fine, unless I caught it as an ER, or want it to gender fast, in which case I'll add it to Silvi's or DDF as well, or random other sites as needed.

The number of hatcheries I use depends on whether I just wanna hatch the egg or if I want to gain lots of views/UVs/clicks.

For just hatching them I usually use two or three (EDS, EATW and sometimes Dragonnery). For more stats I put my eggs/hatchies in all the others too (AoND, Silvie's, Valley Sherwood, Hatchery, Dragon Fix, ...). I don't use Yarolds, so they will never have insane stats. But sometimes a few numbers more look nice. wink.gif

I use Allure of the Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. If an egg or hatchie need more views I add it to Dragonnery too.

For each egg, 1 on day 6, then 2 on day 5, and 3 after the hatching.

I usually use no more than 3.

Some people say low views can make an egg gender male

I only use EATW. I add the dragons as soo as i get them and they allways hatch at 4 days left without getting sick. EATW is also the only ER i use as ERs usually hatch/mature within <10 minutes.

I usually put mine on Egg Drop Soup, Dragonnery and EATW.

Sometimes, if I forgot to add them in time and they're closing in on 4, I also add them in Silvi's Lair but usually I just wait/incubate and add them to ERs in those cases.

I use up to 8, depending on what breed the egg is and how much I'll be home to watch it. Always start them out in the Daily Dragon Fix, then around the 6 day mark (or when I get impatient) I'll add them to the Dragon Cave Hatchery, AoND, Dragonnery, Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood, and Dragon Cave Focus. I guess I'm a bit addicted to seeing how many views my babies can get. xd.png

Never had any of my dragons die except the first two ribbon dancers, and I know I was one of many in that case.

I only use one hatchery.

I put my eggs directly on The Allure of Neglected Dragons and then ER them when they're at 4 days.

Haven't had a problem yet (Allure can check for sickness, which is useful) and it's nice to be able to use only one site.

I sometimes put eggs in Eggs Around the World when they're at 6 days, if I want them to gender faster once they hatch.

Both AoND and EATW have nice tools (BSA trackers(AoND), inbred checker(EATW)) on top of being nice hatcheries.

My three main hatcheries are DC Focus, EATW, and Valley Sherwood. When I get an egg, for the first day it only goes in DCF. Then on the second day I add it to the other two. It's a method I developed about a year ago, and so far it's helped me out very well.

I used to use three but now I use only use two. Eggs Around the World and Egg Drop Soup

I'm a freak. I only use ER's, and I only use two; the allure of the neglected dragon, and dragonnery

biggrin.gif

I add every egg to Egg Drop Soup immediately, and then the next day I add them to to Allure of Neglected Dragons, using the sickness checker just to make sure (but in normal circumstances there's no problem...)

Only if I feel an egg/hatchling develops slower than normal I add them to Silvi's Lair or Eggs Araound The World, but usually the first two do the trick and I haven't had an egg or hatchling go past 3days 23 hours (except the sunset/sunrise, but that was because of the fixed hatching hours on the breed)

I only use Daily Dragon Fix. I can only use the computer every other day, though, so it's a pain to have to keep adding them and they hatch slowly. When my hatchlings are nearly matured I remove them from DDF and put them up on like ten other hatcheries. xd.png

I use 3. First day I will put them on Egg Drop Soup. After they are down to 6 days or less I add them to Daily Dragon Fix and DC Focus. They always hatch on time and never had a problem with sickness.

Most of the time, just 2 or 3. First day, I usually don't put them on anywhere. Second day, I'll put them on Dragonnery or Egg Drop Soup and Allure for Neglected Dragons.

At times, I'll also use Silvi and DC Focus and EATW depending on if I need more views etc. I'll also use Dragon Dump, Hatching Dragons, Valley Sherwood, Pet's Galore Spa and Evina's when I have low time/ERs I want to hatch quickly. I also will use DCM which is a fun little site.

Usually just two, Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around the World. Occasionally I use Silvi's Lair as a third, though.

This. I also use the NDER for ER eggs and hatchies.