eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

I usually wait a day before putting them in 4-Egg Drop soup, Eggs around the world, Daily Dragon Fix and Silvis lair.

I usually wait until my eggs are at least down to 5 days before putting them on Silvi's Lair, The Allure of Neglected Dragons, and sometimes Eggs Around the Word and Dragon Cave Focus. Those are the ones I use, but I usually only use one or two at a time.

However, a few days ago I knew I would be without internet when my eggs reached 4 days, so I threw them into three of my usual hatcheries... They hatched fine, no softshell.

Dragonnery, Allure of Neglecteds, and Eggs around the world.

This usually gives my eggs softshell tho.

I don't put my eggs/hatchies in clicksites until they reach 3 days. At that point, I quite literally shove them in every clicksite listed.

I've only gotten one sick hatchling these past few months.

So far, I've only used Eggs Around the World, and I've only used it very occasionally.

The first time I used it, it was because I picked up an egg from the AP with not too many days left, and I mistakenly thought it had 7 days left, and thus had left it undisplayed for one day. Since then, I hadn't needed to use a hatchery that urgently, but have every now and then, such as when I wanted to open my scroll, taken eggs with nearly 4 days left but which hadn't yet shown signs of getting close to hatching.

Putting my eggs in my .sig for the Magic: the Gathering forums, with my level of participation there, usually gets them the right amount of views. A few weeks ago, though, the hatchery came in handy because that forum was having a glitch - staying logged in with cookies wasn't working - and so participation, mine and that of others, was down and my eggs weren't getting enough views.

I usually use two, and occasionally three if I want to insure that something genders quickly. I usually use dragonnery and silvi's lair. They are enough to get them to hatch and grow up on time. However, sometimes if I intend to freeze something, I will place them in eggdropsoup as well, so they will gender quicker to give me more time between gendering and growing up. I have never had problems with softshell, even when putting them in all three.

I always wait a day, before I post them on EATW and Egg Drop Soup. That seems to be enough, as they hatch on the four day mark.

That's exactly what I was going to post ohmy.gif

At the beginning, I put them into Egg Drop Soup.

After a day, I put them in 3 other Hatcheries and 12 Hours later, I put them in the rest Hatcheries I didn't use. In the end, I use them all.

I use three and sometimes four hatcheries. I post my eggs in the hatchery at the Dragon Breeder's Cave fan site, and at Pets Galore Spa, and Eggs Around the World. I sometimes also add the eggs to Valley Sherwood.

I use Yarold's Click Exchange and that's about it. No muss, no fuss. I fog new dragons for the 1st day (Lately, bred eggs are getting sick with only 50 views, so that's it, no hatcheries for anyone for the first 24), but otherwise just leave my scroll in Yarold's and every egg gets a view every time someone clicks the link. If one needs more, I add another link to click the egg or put it in Neglected Dragons ER at the very end, but that isn't needed most of the time. Really easy. (Link is in my sig, PM me if you have questions)

Cheers!

I use Yarold's Click Exchange and that's about it. No muss, no fuss. I fog new dragons for the 1st day (Lately, bred eggs are getting sick with only 50 views, so that's it, no hatcheries for anyone for the first 24), but otherwise just leave my scroll in Yarold's and every egg gets a view every time someone clicks the link. If one needs more, I add another link to click the egg or put it in Neglected Dragons ER at the very end, but that isn't needed most of the time. Really easy. (Link is in my sig, PM me if you have questions)

Cheers!

yep, same here, I use only yarolds, I use ANOD ER for the really low on time eggs or when I'm getting impatient and need to unlock for an event. Otherwise I only use yarolds. smile.gif Great click site it is.

I leave my eggs as is and then, once they hit the 4day mark I usually enter them into Eggs Around the World, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair.

I used to only post my eggs in the dragonnery but now I use silvi's lair, but that is kind of dangerous. I always end up having to put my dragons in a fog.

I used to just use the Dragonnery and then the hatchery on Egg Drop Soup.

With the Dragonnery gone, I still use EDS and just switched over to Silvi's Lair.

Depends, really.

Usually I wait until they have 1 day and then ER bomb them.

I usually use around four my eggs and hatchlings. The fansites I usually go to are Silvi's Lair, Egg Drop Soup, Valley Sherwood, and Dragon Cave Mansion.

I thought I was bad with my multiple hatcheries. I use DDF as soon as I get them. On 6th Day they go into Silvi's, Dragon Dump. I recently started using Dragon Cave Focus as well.

I use to use Egg Drop Soup, but I saw too many dead eggs/hatchies to chance it so I stopped using it.

Jules

Edited by jules921

At the moment I use 4: NDER, Silvi's Lair, Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around the world. Though I've been using 3 until recently.

I was using 3, but now with the new limits and wanting to incubate more of my eggs I find I need 4 to get enough views for the incubated eggs to hatch when I want them to.

I am currently using DDF, AoND, Egg Drop Soup, and DC Focus.

I only use one for the first 12 hours or so and then add them to the others.

Usually I would place my eggs into DailyDragonFix and Egg Drop Soup, then move to Eggs Around the World, Valley Sherwood and maybe Boiled Eggs (not often) and when it was still around Sunny Side Up and/or Dragonnery.

I don't have any other places bookmarked, but these days I mostly just use DailyDragonFix and Egg Drop Soup