eltica

How many hatcheries do YOU use?

When I first pick up an egg, it goes straight to Egg Drop Soup, no where else. EDS doesn't have as much activity as some places, and my eggs never get sick there.

Then, at 6 days, I dump them on DC Focus, Dragonnery, Silvi's Lair, Eggs Around The World and Boiled Eggs (well, when the site worked anyway).

Then, at 5 days, they go to all automated hatcheries, not requiring sign up or anything :D

Heh, I've only ever used one: Valley Sherwood. It was the first one a friend showed me, and I've never had to use more. happy.gif

I use 1 hatchry when my egg/hatchling before 4 days left. After my egg/hatchling go below 4 days, I use 2 to speed up the rate of geting views and clicks.

Just one. the dragonnery. I haven't seen a single case of softshell in my eggs, and I put them on even if they have 7 days. I do occasionally use this ER though, if I'm impatient or they really need it.

3 or 4, depending on what type of dragon it is. Rares go into 3, and commons go into 4 since people tend to click on them less.

I immediately drop eggs into both Silvi's and DDF, and have never had a death from sickness, or even had to fog more than a couple times. When I really want to see a gender sooner I'll use Dragonnery, and if I need an ER I'll use Jaemeia.

Till today I used Dragonnery and Eggs Around The World. Stumbled across Allure of Neglected Dragons, though and I'm really impressed with that site so I shifted all the eggs and hatchies to only there. Will see how that works out. smile.gif

I use A LOT, and I only have one soft-shell so far. I use The Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, Dragonnery, and The Dragon Dump.

i used several different ones but i dont use them all at once. depending on if i want to fog my egg immediately or not determines which site(s) i use

I use two and if they don't hatch by the four day mark, I toss them in the ND er and jaemeia's. There are some great sites out there, but I really only ever use auto hatcheries because I don't have time to click hundreds of dragons every day.

I've changed my usage now, my dragons have started to get sick occasionally. I'm using only Dragonnery and DC Focus now, and add teh eggs straight away. Then I add them to ERs if they don't hatch, which they usually do.

At the moment, just one (AoND). I put them in as soon as I get them, never had any problems. No sickness, and enough views to make them hatch and grow up exactly at the 4 day-mark. Only incubated eggs might need a little more help, I usually put them in Silvi's lair as well.

I don't use one particular site. I wait until my dragons are at the ER stage, and then put them on all the self-serve hatcheries. I'm less scared of getting them sick that way. tongue.gif

hmm...i wait one day before starting to post my dragons, and then post them on Silvi's Lair. When they reach the point where they have 4 days left to hatch I will post them on 2 fansites

But im a total beginner at this website and have like a dozen dead eggs, so dont trust me laugh.gif

I use 7, but not on every egg.

Three. Silvi's Lair, Eggs around the World, and Dragonnery. Although I might start using another one along with them.

Edited by Mistshadow

Through most of February, I found I was only using one, AoND, most of the time, with everybody growing up on schedule at 4 days. In the last few days I have been using DDF again as my secondary site, for those I have incubated. My niece is using Silvi's Lair as her secondary backup. I know one won't always do it, but 90% of the time lately, one seems to be enough.

Besides AoND and DDF, I have used and can recommend EATW, Silvi's Lair, Dragonnery and Pet Spa Galore, and Jaemaia, if there is an egg with 3d23h or less.

The only dead eggs I have had since learning about the fansites are the one from my Earthquake experiment, and one failed vamp bite.

I always wait a day, before I post them on EATW and Egg Drop Soup. That seems to be enough, as they hatch on the four day mark.

I've never had an egg or hatchling sick, and the only time I had a dead egg on my scroll was a failed vamp bite.