Saif

Pet Peeves

Idiots.

idiots, stupid people. there's a difference between not knowing something and being just downright stupid

Being the guinea pigs for a new schooling system thing, which means that nobody has a clue what they're doing or what's expected of them and resulting in me pulling all-nighters to finish stuff dry.gif

Edited by Annatjie

People who talk like idiots (like saying "like" every other word, like, or having no word-stock because they don't read at all = my class) and look at me funny because I use foreign/archaic words. Well, I don't expect everyone to know foreign words, but not knowing what "choleric" means...

People who lack common sense, any logic or general knowledge. Again, I don't want everyone to know everything, but not knowing where Helsinki is - wat? (Maybe it's me obsessing over Finland though.)

Little children. I could stand babies (my 1-year-old cousins are adorable), but after four years, they start to be annoying.

When people ignore me. Nobody hears me even if I shout at the biggest volume I can do, it's getting suspicious. mellow.gif

When I try to have an intelligent arguement with someone and they go all "blablablabla you're sooooo clever I'm gonna die". Why were they even talking to me if they hate different opinions?

People who don't think while studying, instead they memorize everything exactly how it is written. And when they obviously don't understand what they're talking about. No, a bowl with mercury and water is NOT an example of the capillary effect. They're the tools we used to explain it, not the effect itself. /random clever talking

When I'm searching for music on YouTube and people keep mentioning Justin Bieber in the comments. Come on, I don't like him either, but I want to enjoy some nice metal, not see Bieber's name all the time. Yeah, I shouldn't browse the comments then, but the comments with the most thumbs up are unskippable. dry.gif

The sound of unglazed ceramic objects grinding against each other. I love making ceramics, but this sound gives me goosebumps and a toothache.

Extreme yaoists.

My name - it's unique so I rather like it, but people and especially teachers tend to create weird nicknames. And I usually don't have enough courage to say "call me Orlageddon/Orlan/Orl/Geddon/heck, whatever abbreviation you can think of". Thus, I mostly end up getting called Bětka Or Běta (the ě is pronounced almost like [ie]). My Physics teacher call me Bětuška (š = [sh]), I wanna kill her every single time she says that. biggrin.gif

...you see, there's quite a lot of things that bug me. tongue.gif And I've left some out.

Example of Orlageddon's obsession: I just edited this ages old post I didn't even remember what it was about, to correct a grammar mistake! Go, me! :B Also, this post is silly.

Edited by Orlageddon

People that just won't stop. Today, I literally was chased around 5 times while saying, "Seriously, STOP."

I hate when guys try to act cool by making a girl feel like censorkip.gif. There is a girl in my class who is "special" and these guys went up to her and told her that this kid likes her and always talks about how beautiful she is... Seriously how mean and rude can you be? And then when she confronted the kid everyone just laughed at her and made jokes. sad.gif I'm not saying all guys do that but that is just cruel...

Kids who read a book(for a reading response that is supposed to be a paragraph), then Write "This book is called The kid with the dragon I liked this book cause it was cool." when they only read the cover and started playing video games.

People who think it's ok to bet angry at someone for not getting what they want to drink(or anything really) when someone goes out and buys something else. They could have easily bought the drink themselves if they really wanted it that badly.

People who think spending 2 dollars on a liter of soda is way too expensive.

Edited by PACMANnot

after a party I find cloths....all over my house, out side, in my room....

or when guys flirt with girls when they're trying to make up a test other wise they might fail that class. Happened to me, I NEED to get a good grade on this test i was making up for in english and this guy takes my water bottle. I didnt care so I ignored it. but then he took my pen and i turned around and told him to give it back. He was going to give it back but putted away then he tryed to chase me around the room. of corse everyone else was doing that but i really had to make up that test. oh ya. and i already have a boyfriend. :/ his butt got kicked later. smile.gif

Edited by libby2999

-Tiny Humans

-Theres no "PUNCH" button on FaceBook

-Any one not speeding

-Any one having a better day than me

-Tiny humans

-Having a serious convorsation on the phone, and then having the phone ring only to realize youve been talking to yourself for God knows how long...

-When my best friend drives my car just because he's a guy

-When my favorite jeans tell me I've gained weight

I find it really annoying when people only do nice things for recognition. It's also really irritating when people kick your seat in the movie theater dry.gif .

When that couple comes into a restaurant. The one where the guy is horribly rude and demanding and the girl just looks at you apologetically. They get good service even though you know he is going to pay. Then you get a dollar tip off a thirty dollar ticket, and so spent an hour and a half working for a dollar as waitresses only get paid $2.13 an hour which is taxed. mad.gif

- Babies in the cinema

- People who talk during a film in the cinema

- People who talk on their mobiles or text during the flim

- Facebook

- People who bash my favourite characters on twitter constantly

- Ignorance.

- People who spam twitter with what they reblog on Tumblr.

- Tumblr.

Edited by Devyn Star

When people name their dragons names that are opposing of thier gender, like naming a girl dragon "Tyler" or, even worse, naming a male dragon "Sarah Kate Ashley Rose"

Like, really????

AND even then, when those people MISSPELL that dragon's name, like this:

Sahra Ktae Ahslye Rsoe

REALLY? i understand typos when posting, or texting, or even emailing, or facebooking, etc. but when naming your dragons, you should take some time to make sure you didn't totally censorkip.gif up the name. sigh...

yes. i take dragcave very seriously.

When that couple comes into a restaurant. The one where the guy is horribly rude and demanding and the girl just looks at you apologetically. They get good service even though you know he is going to pay. Then you get a dollar tip off a thirty dollar ticket, and so spent an hour and a half working for a dollar as waitresses only get paid $2.13 an hour which is taxed. mad.gif

Oh goodness.

I grew up with a waitress for a mom and a bartender for a dad. I totally understand that.

Here's another one that pisses me off: The businessperson who dines at the restaurant for an important business meeting, and so obviously everyone else should wait and his (demanding/rude) needs should come first. Also, any giggling teenagers or excited group of woman are "disturbing my important meeting!" and will be complained about endlessly.

This same type of person is also usually the person who either doesn't tip or tips very little, and doesn't see anything wrong with being rude/demanding of the waitress, because "it's their job!"

-When people leave time left on the microwave.

-Chewing with your mouth open.

-People who "ruin the moment" during a movie even if it is not in theaters.

-Spoilers.

People who think they're unique, or hate conformists.

... *snerk*

When people name their dragons names that are opposing of thier gender, like naming a girl dragon "Tyler" or, even worse, naming a male dragon "Sarah Kate Ashley Rose"

You'd hate my friend. He has named a male dragon "Meelisa". xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

When somebody pats my shoulder. Can't stand that. dry.gif

Being constantly reminded to do a certain thing. I get it if I'm being told once, there's no need to repeat the thing over and over again.

I don't really like metal because I don't like loud music, but I also don't like Beiber. I mean, he's 16, and how much can he know about love?

agree beaber stinks it annoys be that everyone thinks he is so great really his singing sucks *- to u beaber lovers*

Edited by tward10

People prancing around saying that you shouldn't have kids because there's already enough people on the planet(or that they hate the human race and it should be destroyed) as there is. Yeah, well, censorkip.gif them, if I want 20 kids(Hell no) I'll have me 20 god damn kids. I don't need no psychopath telling me when and when I can't reproduce or how many kids I can have. It's dumb.

People who type confessions/dump/tell very personal things, to people over the phone/internet. It's heartless and upsetting, and that's what diaries are for people.

People who sing along to songs that I like

People who talk to me while I'm eating

People who are mean to my dogs

People who lay/sit on my bed

When teachers insist on talking while the class is taking the test

People who walk slow

I have a question; do you come from North Bergen High School and your name is Tania?

I don't like people who talk when I'm talking. >->