Saif

Pet Peeves

The misconception that girls are always weaker than boys annoys me pretty badly.

AND people who chew gum like cows.

That is all.

Well, for that first one it's a fair enough assumption, considering that males and females do have different muscle masses/builds and therefor different strengths...

Backing up the other people on this page about the bright and obnoxious text in signatures. I have signature and avatar viewing off now because of such. Hopefully dark green doesn't make me a hypocrite...

I just remembered another thing I really hate.. When you're trying to watch TV at night, and every other commercial is about those special blue pills.. and sometimes they play on kid channels. What kid would ever need to see that?

I just remembered another thing I really hate.. When you're trying to watch TV at night, and every other commercial is about those special blue pills.. and sometimes they play on kid channels. What kid would ever need to see that?

Ugh, that's just... Ugh. I've also seen those "Aunt Flo" commercials right in the middle of morning cartoons. Just... what?

I absolutely hate it when people don't use capitols or periods in sentences. Mainly on paper, I feel this way, but depending on the sentence in digital, it sometimes censorkip.gif me off. I also hate it when people are "smart" towards me. Like they think they know everything. Also, when kids my age always int interrupt, or is talking while someone else is talking, while i'm trying to listen..that frustrates me, and must makes me feel like i'm going to stand up and smack them.

My brother. Well, sometimes.

That, and evil tree-waiters who throw fits when you refuse to eat the food they bring to you and turn the other people at the table into trees, causing death.

Oh wait. That tree-waiter's not really annoying. It just scares me.

It annoys me when I get in a seemingly endless argument. When I go away from a RP for a while and upon coming back, there are so many additions to the story, that I don't even know where to begin with my part. When people don't even bother to use proper grammar when on the computer or on paper (sometimes this ticks me off, especially if I can't understand what they're trying to say to me).

I also hate it when people who have heard songs and direct warnings about not ridiculing those who deserve to be left alone and be popular do it anyway.

Finally, being insulted and not being able to think up the utterly perfect retort on the spot.

Edited by Kandycat

It annoys me when I get in a seemingly endless argument. When I go away from a RP for a while and upon coming back, there are so many additions to the story, that I don't even know where to begin with my part. When people don't even bother to use proper grammar when on the computer or on paper (sometimes this ticks me off, especially if I can't understand what they're trying to say to me).

This really gets to me when those additions to the story should really involve my character (or at least my know how so I can know what to expect). It's one of the main reasons I don't RP anymore because it happened to me so much, and none of the others contacted me to get my permission for bringing in such a plot twist. (I knew they always contacted each other first about bringing in a different character because they always mentioned it on the forum.)

I'm also annoyed with myself for being such a procrastinator. I know what I should do to get homework and other projects done, but I just don't want to do it. Then I end up feeling the pain of all-nighters later xP

When I'm trying to watch tv and my mum stands in front of it and starts talking to me. She does this all the time.. it would be common courtesey to stand to the side, or ask me politely to pause the movie I'm watching so we could have a conversation. >.< it is a small annoyance, but one all the same.

~Teachers who give you detentions for basically no reason(Answering a question in the hall- I got detention for 'talking loudly in the hallway' when I was just talking normally...)

~ When my dog thinks that the only thing he is worthy of chewing are my pants, and no other toy or whatever will do...

~ My neighbor's dog.

~ pEoPLEZ WHo TAlKz Lk DIs

~Wolfaboos

More later, probably.

I really an annoyed by this guy in my class who thinks he is the best person in the world...me and my friends agreed that he thinks he is the Sun and we are all the Planets...everything revolving around him sleep.gif

I am also annoyed when little kids come up and start bothering me

My biggest pet peeves are when people wear their pants too high, mispronounce things, don't fold towels the way I do, don't like someone/something because of something really stupid, and when people are really picky about what they eat. Just wondering about other peoples' biggest pet peeves?

I am a bit of a clean freak and I live with a sister who does not care much about keeping our room clean. Messes annoy me.

Being nagged about something small. Some one constantly looking over my shoulder. Being bugged about my spelling and grammar (I try but I'm dyslexic and spell check only helps so much)

Being bugged because I spell things "wrong". Colour instead of color, favourite instead of favorite... my mom's always rolling her eyes and thinking I'm doing it just to be special or some censorkip.gif. She says I can't spell that way because I'm American. >_> Ffffu it's the way I type just automatically. Color just looks weird. Colour is so much better...

And unicorns that are just horses with horns. It's just... dear god. It drives me absolutely insane. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Unicorns have the head of a horse, the body of a deer, the tail of the lion, cloven hooves, and a spiraled horn. That is the badass unicorn, not this pansy horned horse censorkip.gif.

When people think my critique is "mean".

I was just trying to help...

Then it gets on my nerves because people are too sensitive.

When people call me Fire on here or pronounce my real name wrong (since you can pronounce it two different ways).

Oh, and poor grammar/spelling or one-liners when RPing. It's not that hard to type a paragraph.

Edited by Stunningfire

*When people lean against walls with their arm stretched up in this possessive gesture. I don't know why, but it annoys the crap out of me.

*Also, stereotypes. And ignorance with an open mouth.

*Being asked why I draw this/that subject, why I like this or that franchise/band/book/thing. I honestly rarely care about other people's multimedia preferences as long as it's not something completely deranged.

*Obviously bad grammar and spelling, especially if the person is a native speaker and NOT a dyslexic.

*When my father tells me how horrible it is to live in a messy room when the bedroom is much, much more of a pig stall than my room.

*And double standards in general.

*Spoiled brats of any age.

*Insecure people who have to have everyone else think/act the same way they do.

*Some people's statements that depressions are imaginary. Yes, this goes under the ignorance pet peeve, but is annoying enough to mention this separately.

Possibly more later.

-People who pretend to be depressed for attention. Makes it all the harder for actual depressed people to get help.

Lack of imagination. This includes stereotyping, boring plots, ect. I just strive to be unique and it annoys me when people don't put the effort to be their own person or come up with their own things.