Saif

Pet Peeves

Being bugged because I spell things "wrong". Colour instead of color, favourite instead of favorite... my mom's always rolling her eyes and thinking I'm doing it just to be special or some censorkip.gif. She says I can't spell that way because I'm American. >_> Ffffu it's the way I type just automatically. Color just looks weird. Colour is so much better...

This.

I used to go to a British school, and I used to say "rubber".

Like, "pass the rubber".

Say that in the states, and, well, they think you're gay.

I also use some other expressions ("Hey! I bags that!") that make other people think I'm weird.

I also hate people that act as if they are special, when in reality they're not.

Like people that think because they are _____ [not really] they can ______.

When people say someones "Name and me" or "Me and name" instead of "Name and I". I almost always keep myself from correcting them, but it bothers me to no end when people do that.

People walking out of step with each other.

(4 years of marching band xd.png)

People who chew with their mouth open

People who drive below the speed limit

People who tailgate me, despite the fact that I am no where near being the first car in a line

People who can't make up their mind which speed they are going.

Semi trucks who decide to pass each other right as I am pulling up.

Yeah, a lot of these involve driving, but I have been driving a lot and it is on my mind.

People who make fun of people because they aren't like them.

It's not only with "preppy" people, I've seen it with the "nonconformists."

Overall I'm a fairly difficult person to annoy. xd.png But some of my pet peeves...

~Tailgaters. It will only make me drive slower. tongue.gif

~Those annoying little kids in the movie theater that won't shut up.

~Anti-gay supporters, since all of their arguments against gays are brainwashed garbage...

~Waiters/waitresses and other public service people who are snappy or have bad attitudes. I know your job might be stressful at times, but come on, don't take it out on me.

There might be more, I just can't think of them right now. lol

Stupid people, hypocrites and bad writers. That pretty much encompasses everything. I must know some five or six people who don't fall into one of these, hm, categories.

People who spell everything wrong like this.

hai wut r u doin 2day u no wut u wunt 2 do?

Seriously, if you're on the internet where sarcasm can't go across right, can you at least have someone understand your post? I mean, I'll do it if I'm in a rush or something, but I go back and edit it. And if it's TJ doing it I don't mind as it's usually only two words, but it bugs me.

~Cavey

People mispelling stuff all the time... It annoys me so much when I try to talk to my cousin over the internet and he talks like "omg kerstin if u r a contry peeple den u dun no wen 2 spl stuf rong"

>:C

People mispelling stuff all the time... It annoys me so much when I try to talk to my cousin over the internet and he talks like "omg kerstin if u r a contry peeple den u dun no wen 2 spl stuf rong"

>:C

Haha. Whenever I get that, I pretend to not understand anything at all. tongue.gif

My biggest one at the moment is having people divebomb my room when I'm working. I can't get anything done with observers who have no good reason to be in there, so don't complain I'm not doing any work when you're the biggest obstacle to my getting work completed effectively. Also, complaining about me kicking you out is a no go.

Edited by drusharte

Mom ignoring me when I'm upset. Mom nagging and getting frustrated at me for things that she *thinks* I'm thinking but I'm *not* (example: got mad at me 'cause she thought I was more concerned about her missing a day of work then about the fact that she's sick).

The way that this stupid little apartment means I hear *everything*, from the neighbors leaving at 4am, to the gardners *right outside my window* 8am Monday mornings...

It makes me sooooooo irritable when people act like their opinion is the only one that matters, the only one that's right, and anyone else who tries to point out logical arguements are "attacking" them and "being rude" or, my very favorite, "being lazy" because we won't "take the time" to understand their pov.

.... Maybe I shouldn't post in this thread when I'm in a bad mood.

My pet Peeves are "Soap Box Time" laugh.gif

Ahem! ignorant people, white van drivers, Taxi drivers, people that let there dogs foul children's play arias and don't pick it up putting children's health at risk,

Smokers who blow smoke in peoples faces and think it's acceptable,

The morons that have their IPhone playing full blast on public transport

*isn't that's why they invented head phones*?

and last but not least! Shops that put Baby clothes on the top floor with no way for a mother with a buggy to get to them....I rest my case user posted image

- stereotypes

- intolerance

- when people think I am a bad mom because I have piercings, tattoos, dress weird and love parties

- russian pop music and people who love it >_<

- when someone tries to control me

- rude manners, agression

- sexual harassment. in any form

- sexual harassment. in any form

Must be my biggest pet peeve. I was once a victim, I admit.

Pet Peeves hmmm i have a few:

People clicking pens on and off repeatedly

People biting fingernails

Hypocrites

Racists

Road Rage

People who have no patience

Animal stereotypes. Escpecially if that's an animal I own. Even more so if their argument is garbage.

Me: "No, rats actually make great pets..."

Them: "No they don't."

Me: "How do you know? Have you ever seen a pet rat?"

Them: "I trap them and make them suffer. They come in my house."

Me: "Domestic rats aren't at all like wild rats, even the wild ones have misconceptions."

Them: "No."

Me: "What?"

Them: "Rats are ugly."

Me: "..."

That was true, actually. I have convorsations like those all of the time. As with these:

Them: "Your snake is poisonous."

Me: "No, it's a constrictor, and snakes are venomous, not poisonous."

Them: "Same thing. It will strangle you."

Me: "These don't even get that big, they're going to try and kill something they know they can't."

Them: "Yeah it will it happens on the news all the time."

Me: "Dogs kill more people than snakes."

Them: "No, it will strangle you. I know that for a fact."

Me: "..."

That's a true one, too.

N00bs who think it's "unique" to be a complete and utter moron, and/or copycat.

And, of course, people who think that Manson is goth.

And Mansonites, just for good measure.

People making a running commentary when I'm trying to watch something.

People who spray deodorant in hot crowded places *growls*

And people who aggravate animals just for fun, especially at zoos;

Person: *bangs on glass* why aren't you moving?!

Me: Because it doesn't want to, now leave it the f*** alone!

- People who slurp their tea or other drinks....drives me INSANE!!

- People who chew loudly and that talk with their mouth full.

- People at shopping centres who approach you trying to sell you this or that or sign you up for something and won't leave you alone till you literally ignore them and walk away and they give up. (seriously if I'm interested I'll approach you but DON'T try and tell me what to believe or what I should do or who I should give money to dry.gif )

Poor grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

I just can't stand it. People need to have pride in the language they speak (which, in my friends' and my case, would be English) - the least they could do is learn to use it correctly.

The biggest one there, though, is using a comma interchangeably with a semi-colon or colon. Just don't Q_Q

-people who talk with their mouths wide open

-suhlutty girls who strut around all the time pulling up too-tight shirts that REALLY don't cover their, um, cleavage area, and who chew gum so loudly i can hear it from across the room, and who laugh like they're high, and who curse like they're drunk

-seventh graders who talk about guy's, er, manly parts, and how they're not BIG ENOUGH or whatever. i mean, come on, people! we're in SEVENTH grade!

-sixth graders who curse and swear. sixth graders. they. are. eleven. but the language they use! goodness!

-that godawful squeaky noise you hear when you pull a cotton ball apart. random but bugs the crap outta me

-hypocrites. ooh, hypocrites. mad.gif liars who hate liars. mean girls who hate mean girls.

-when you say "no, not the black cup, the white one" and some moron just HAS to say "ooh, why you gotta be so RACIST?"

-perverted creepers who find every little word in every little sentence wrong somehow- like, you say, "I love swimming. I have a pool and I swim all the time" and somehow they think that's gross..."EW! That sounds so WRONG!"

-when people think I'm rich and I'm not

*ex: I bought a bunch of Hollister clothes and today one of "those girls" (ya know, gossip, guys, and the mall is all they care about) comes up to me and says "you went to Hollister on a shopping spree?"

me: "yes"

her: "scoff. and you think I'M rich!"

me: "...you ARE rich." <-at least, i thought this, but what i really said was "well, I'm not rich."

her: "but you bought Hollister all of a sudden!"

and then i walk away muttering "YOU wear Hollister, too. Plus, they were on clearance- seven dollars, girl!"

-when people make fun of my height (I'm super short0

-when people make fun of my plentiful freckles. "hey everyone, let's see if we can count grace's freckles! hahaha!" ooh, yeah, they're soooo clever! dry.gif

-when you dump a guy and people go "shame on you for breaking hsi heart! he reallly liked you!"

well, i didn't LIKE HIM BACK! OY, people! ninja.gif

Edited by glamoursea2

People making a running commentary when I'm trying to watch something.

People who spray deodorant in hot crowded places *growls*

And people who aggravate animals just for fun, especially at zoos;

Person: *bangs on glass* why aren't you moving?!

Me: Because it doesn't want to, now leave it the f*** alone!

are you, like, on my bus because it is hot, crowded, and people always spray stuff in there. it's gross.

*i didn't mean that as a serious question tongue.gif it's rhetorical. just making a point <3

I hate hate HATE it when people try to watch my while I'm drawing. :c

Don't know why...I just do. ._.