Saif

Pet Peeves

I did not know this thread was still alive.

@Rainbow_Joy: I cannot handle things. At all. .__. Sorry.

You know what bothers me? "Be quiet."

"Shut up" does not bother me. "Go to hell" does not bother me. But "be quiet" bothers me to death.

Maybe it's because I can't laugh at it.

People who throw their rubbish out of their car windows.

People who text while driving (people who just don't drive safely).

People who agree to help out (volunteer) and then refuse to do anything because they "didn't sign up for this."

People who just cannot relax and go with it and who freak out at the tiniest little things.

People who are unnecessarily peppy in the morning and insists on reminding me of just how good they feel by squealing in my ear.

People who insist on making everything out to be a big deal.

Wow, what a list rolleyes.gif

That awkward time when I talk to someone listening to music with one headphone in their ear. You know when you try to talk to them and they think that you can hear the music as well and they speak really loud?

--Michigan fans

--Those people from highschool you were never friends with, but insist on constantly sending you friend requests

-- Invites to big events like graduation parties and baby showers over facebook (No, really. If you want me to show up with a 30+$ gift, send me a 2$ invite letter.)

-- Smokers. At least, the ones I work with. There's an 'open door' policy on complaints, but that's sort of a moot point when you want to complain about how your workers take 7-9 smoking breaks in a 4 hours shift and the people you're complaining to take 12-15.

-- To continue the above rant, that's about an hour of breaks that they get paid for to do and an hour of work extra that I am not getting paid extra for.

When I'm doing something and another person decides to shove me out of the way and take over. dry.gif

People who sing along to songs that I like

People who talk to me while I'm eating

People who are mean to my dogs

People who lay/sit on my bed

When teachers insist on talking while the class is taking the test

People who walk slow

Edited by amkano

You wouldn't like the students in the school I attend because they walk really slow for some reason. I find it to be the most annoying thing in the history of being in school besides teachers who never shut up. Here I am trying to get to the next class because I'm going to be late and these people are walking extremely slow.

Open mouth gum chewers.

People who think they are so pathetic and need attention by crying about nothing while they have almost everything and while everyone else around has real problems.

That makes me so angry.

Edited by user560

When someone you absolutely despise (especially some perky, popular blond little airhead) insists that you two are BFFs and hugs you every time you cross paths. blink.gif In school. In front of everyone. Just hugs you, reeeeal tight. Until you're gasping for air and your ribs are crushed in several places dry.gif

OR just perky, popular blond little airheads in general. Well, not really. But the one I know? ohh, yes. She's so ignorant. Doesn't even know what she did wrong. She always asks me "What did I ever do to you?" (as if she doesn't know!) or "Why did you used to hate me?" (puh-leez, i STILL hate you!)

other small things, mainly because i have OCD, but mostly what ticks me off is HER. and hypocrites. HYPOCRITES. brats who say they HATE when people copy off their tests. then the next day you catch them rapidly copying down your answers.

oh, and perky, popular blond little airheads who turn people against you, steal your best friends and turn them into backstabbing liars.

people who whisper and gossip about you, flash you malice-filled glares, and turn their nose down at you JUST BECAUSE OF WHO YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH. they think their snide remarks, sarcasm, and confident "i'm better than you" attitude is REALLY going to make me stop being friends with them. AS. IF.

people who need to just get a life and stay out of mine.

jerks who judge me the first time they see me...

people who throw little pity-parties for themselves and cry over nothing and insist that they have the worst lives and nobody likes them, when really, they are surrounded by friends who comfort them and say "it's okay, i understand" and meanwhile, i just linger by and think "you think you have problems? no. you don't know what PROBLEMS are, princess."

HUMANITY.

Edited by glamoursea2

That gulping sound when people drink swallow huge globs of soda. *GULP. GULP.*

When I accidently drop something, and my sister comes rushing into the room asking what happened. mad.gif It just annoys me because I feel like she is way too nosy.

Another pet peeve I have is when I get all these forward texts over and over and over and over and over... wacko.gif

I dislike having to go visit relatives every single time I have any spare time at all, all the time. I mean, I love them and all, but really. Enough is enough. I like my space, thank you.

Also when people chew without keeping their mouths closed. It... It's just very impolite in public.

I dislike having to go visit relatives every single time I have any spare time at all, all the time. I mean, I love them and all, but really. Enough is enough. I like my space, thank you.

Also when people chew without keeping their mouths closed. It... It's just very impolite in public.

I totally agree!! xd.png

I know, because my mother takes me out of town every weekend to go visit relatives. dry.gif They're great and awesome, but I need my relaxing time.

And with the chewing thing. My little sister does that all the time, and when I eat with her it is very disgusting. wacko.gif

Let's see...

Excessively loud chewing and lip-smacking

When my nose makes noise every time I breathe

Snoring/heavy sleep-breathing

Squealing brakes

Ankle cracking

People breathing on me

Repetitive music (ex. The whip your hair back and forth song)

Cliche fantasy games

When people who refuse to even attempt to think

When people won't even attempt to do something and give up on said thing

I think that's all of them.

Oh, and I came up with another one:

The sound of a fork being scraped against a glass bowl. >.<

Gosh! I hate that noise! It sounds like fingernails being scraped across a chalkboard...

Edited by Rainbowsh

Having chapped lips, and involuntarily licking them because they're so dry, and then realizing that it only makes them worse >>

grr.

people who won't shut-the-frick-up and leave-you-the-frick-alone.

me: why do you even like me????? *despair*

him: becauz wen i first saw you yu were liek an angell from the heavens and yu are the prettyest girl ive ever met. (note terrible spelling)

me: >.> i don't like you. you are a year younger than me (not to mention super creepy and so obnoxious and retarded in every way, but i didn't say that)

him: i dont want 2 leeve yu, i will nevver ever find anotha girl liek yu!

me: (inside: TAKE A HINT!!!!) i'm sure you will. i need my own personal space, ya know?

next time we run into each other:

him: so are you ever gonna go out with me?

me: JIUGHASJGHUIRHWGQNJNFDB;A[QIRKEWVNS.SF'Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the movies today. And I got another pet peeve.

Someone, in the seats ahead of me, was drinking a soda. You couldn't hear them drinking it at first, but apparently they started to run out of soda. And right when the good part of the movie was coming on, the person started slurping their drink really loudly get all the soda left at the bottom of the can! mad.gif It was so annoying...

My first official post!!!!!!!!

hmmm.........

I hate any wet type of noise;

slurping

eating loudly

smacking lips

the sound of sucking

animals chewing on themselves

animals licking themselves

its just

eeeeeeeeee

*cringes*

When somebody bites into a Popsicle and makes that horrible noise and their teeth are grinding into it. Just thinking about it raises goosebumps on my back.

It's like nails on a chalkboard for me and I can't speak or move without sounding like a suffocating fish. My brother loves to piss me off doing that.