Saif

Pet Peeves

When people post in the trade thread asking for eggs that are influenced male/female -___-

I want to send all those people PMs saying "THE INFLUENCE. IT WEARS OFF. DURING TELEPORT."

Also, reviewing user descriptions. Half the time I love doing this, because some of the descriptions out there are really good ^^ But the other half of the time I get descriptions that have so many grammatical errors that they're practically in another language. They make me want to jab my eyes out with a fork.

Also ALSO, when people post in a heated-discussion-thread (like religion, abortion, race, gays, etc.) simply saying "This thread offends me."

"This thread is annoying."

"I am very offended by the posts in this thread."

"This thread is terrible."

"I cannot stand reading the posts in this thread."

Oh yeah? If it bothers you so dang much, DON'T READ IT. Or better yet, DON'T EVEN POST. We're all happily discussing religion, so you don't have to come in here and say "This thread is extremely offensive to me." Congratulations! Go away.

In movies and books taking place in older times, they give the characters values, characteristics and ideas from today. dry.gif That annoys the living hell out of me.

When people don't name their dragons, especially if they have a bunch of named ones and then one random unnamed one in the middle of everything.

People saying their random and crazy when they're just obnoxious. Also; people who obsess over anime.

I hate Anime. It is so obnoxious when people also obsess over itm I mean Its just some butt ugly cartoon people talking, whats the attraction?

I also hate it when

people don't give straight answers.

When my egg's get sick.

People act "cool".

I fail a math test.

-People that give their characters, pets, or DC dragons stupid names that are actually sentences or words, or have no capital at the beginning, or are generally not things one would name a creature were it a real live pet or person

Yea? Well on Dragon Cave each name is only allowed to be used ONCE so its kinda hard to give a dragon a name thats not "You Are A Good Toy"

Hatehatehate when I send a question/offer to someone, am waiting on a response... and instead of even sending me an abrupt, concise "No" they decide that the easiest way to tell me they're not interested or have accepted another offer is to just ignore my message. I don't mean "take a while" - sure, sometimes you're busy, sometimes you want to consider things. But seriously, c'mon, people. Just not responding, at all, ever? Not cool. It's not even like I contacted you out of the blue or something. You said you were open to offers/inquiries. Don't. Ignore. Them. When. You. Get. Them.

Also, have been increasingly irked by so many people spelling "Tinsel" wrong, lately. I know, I know, people make typos. No big deal. But when I see over and over "tensil" "tensel" "tansel" etc. - it gets to me. I keep waiting for the day someone just calls them "tonsils" and has done with it. >.<

Edited by Imbecamiel

Tonsils? HA!~ Thats would get pn me nevers too

its really obnoxious when you PM someone and there posting in the forum but ever reply your like, uhhh hellooo?

I absolutely hate pre-pubescents that try to act like they're older. I know they don't want to be treated like brats but sometimes they over act it SO much you just want to punch them.

Sorry if I offend anyone, I didn't mean to.

I absolutely hate pre-pubescents that try to act like they're older. I know they don't want to be treated like brats but sometimes they over act it SO much you just want to punch them.

This this this. Gaahhhh... I'm sorry, but when you're in middle school, you really don't have much in the way of life experience. And no, I'm sorry, when you had a "boyfriend" last week, and have a new one this week, and will probably have another one next week, You. Don't. Love. Him. xP

OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT .___.

Like this little 7 yr old who was following me around trying to show that she could run faster than me, had a better phone than me (WTF you're 7, why do you even have a phone? Spoiled.) and the like. I act more mature than people my age in the way I speak and act but for goodness sakes I don't try to outdo someone older and stronger than me.

A few other pet peeves:

1. When I thank someone via PM for a gift or a trade and they don't respond. The least they could do is say "You're welcome" just to close it up.

2. When people say "CB Paper" or "CB Dino." THEY ARE ALWAYS CB AKFPTHLF.

3. When someone offers to trade something that is "influenced male!" The influence WEARS OFF.

4. Hypocrites.

People saying their random and crazy when they're just obnoxious. Also; people who obsess over anime.

^ this. definitely.

99% of justin bieber's fanbase. he doesn't annoy me as much as those crazed fangirls do.

little kids who think they're so cool and are just plainly rude all the time. little kids in general for me, i'm not a kid person.

people who have OCs, in which there name involves two words smashed together. like "bloodfang" or "silverfrost". seriously? those aren't names i'm sorry. lol

people who spend all day on the computer doing nothing, and choose to do nothing (not bashing people who have nothing else to do).

ignorant people who are never open-minded about things.

just fake people in general.

(i must sound like a hater, lol. i'm not...it's just EXTREME forms of the above that are annoying. i know people who do these things. :x)

I hate Anime. It is so obnoxious when people also obsess over itm I mean Its just some butt ugly cartoon people talking, whats the attraction?

Uh... I love anime, but I don't technically obsess over it in a must-shove-my-otaku-spazzes-down-your-throat kind of way. I just... watch and enjoy, lol.

...Do I still count? XD

Anyways, things that annoy me the most... well, actually a lot of things.

-Ch4ts34k. (except for the joke of it)

-(Constant) typos and people mistaking words for other words, like "they're" as "their", "we're" as "were", "you're" as "your". (I tend to be very picky when it comes to literacy ^^;)

-Little kids. (I just can't deal with it when they cry >.>)

-Ignorant snobs.

-People snapping their fingers at me to get my attention.

-Flings/short-lived high-school romances (this does not apply to anime, since, well, it's not real-life. :P It still annoys me though, but on a more tolerable level).

-Classmates who whine about school and how Math/Science/Tech/whatever is too damn hard. (I happen to like those subjects D:)

Uh... I love anime, but I don't technically obsess over it in a must-shove-my-otaku-spazzes-down-your-throat kind of way. I just... watch and enjoy, lol.

...Do I still count?

Wondering about the same. I also watch anime for my own enjoyment and don't mind/care if others don't.

New-ish pet peeves:

*Overly materialistic people who just show off and hoard stuff that they're probably not going to use much, but won't let anyone else touch it.

* (and it hurts me very much to say this) When people whom I consider friends reply say trivial things when I need to talk to them. ;__;

Didn't mean to offend anyone with my anime post, but I have a serious distaste for it. Hate was too strong a word, I think....

other pet peeves...

>I hate when people make me repeat me self.

>people who think they are cool

> Guys who walk like an ape because its "cool" when its really not....

Wondering about the same. I also watch anime for my own enjoyment and don't mind/care if others don't.

I pretty much hate anime. But, no, people like you don't bother me. It's the ones who will tend to go "But if you'd just watch *this* one I'm sure you'll love it!" when I tell them I hate the stuff.

No, people, it's the animation style I can't stand. Changing the plot and/or characters isn't going to get rid of the bit I don't like.

I get a little annoyed when I bring up an anime and it is immediately disregarded as 'an anime thing'. Cutting all anime from the same cloth is like when someone brings up a book they like and then that being disregarded as 'a book thing'. If you don't like the animation, sure, I don't mind that. As long as it isn't 'I hate all anime ever because everything anime automatically sucks'. There are a lot of those out there and it annoys me.

I dislike it when I send a PM to people (Character Sheets, offers to breed BSA's, etc) and they never bleeding respond. Especially when they are active and have plenty of time to type up a few words in response.

I'm still waiting for a few of them for PMs I sent 5 months ago. dry.gif

The top five things that Reeeeeally annoy me.

#1. Flies. The ones that buzz at your ear and you cant seem to kill.

#2. Waking up with the sun in my face. I hate it. lol

#3. My own father lol

#4. School/people who act reeeally stupid in my classes (ex. What is 1+1? I mean seriously!)

and #5. Not getting enough sleep. Lol!! dry.gif

The top five things that Reeeeeally annoy me.

#1. Flies. The ones that buzz at your ear and you cant seem to kill.

#2. Waking up with the sun in my face. I hate it. lol

#3. My own father lol

#4. School/people who act reeeally stupid in my classes (ex. What is 1+1? I mean seriously!)

and #5. Not getting enough sleep. Lol!! dry.gif

Wow. You've just read my mind.

I totally agree with you wholeheartedly. All five of them. c:

Pet peeves I forgot to mention:

-Justin Bieber. I don't get the girls at my school. What's so special about him? :<

-Twilight and the whole 'lion and the lamb' thing. Don't get it, either.

-Cave blocks. Who doesn't hate 'em? rolleyes.gif

No offense to those who like Justin or Twilight, but that's just me.

When people pronounce literally without the E or second with a T.

Uuuurgh.

When people eat noisily and/or with their mouths open- it makes me feel sick.

Wow. You've just read my mind.

I totally agree with you wholeheartedly. All five of them. c:

Pet peeves I forgot to mention:

-Justin Bieber. I don't get the girls at my school. What's so special about him? :<

-Twilight and the whole 'lion and the lamb' thing. Don't get it, either.

-Cave blocks. Who doesn't hate 'em? rolleyes.gif

No offense to those who like Justin or Twilight, but that's just me.

Lol!

Ha i agree with you about Justin Bieber and twilight. I mean honestly? everything (for jb fans) is like JB this, JB that. I heard that justin bieber is a brat. lol.

And Twilight? I dont get whats so good about it!! I mean people talk about it, but i cant see what its so good about. its just odd. ;P

People that constantly harp on others for liking things, just because they personally don't like them (specifically, Justin Beiber/Twilight/MLP/Anime). Or people that hate on them just because they want to fit in with the *other* people that hate them. e_e Hating Twilight and Justin Beiber IS a fad. It drives me up the wall.

If people don't like a genre of music, they just don't listen to it. If they don't like a movie, they might say "oh I thought that movie was pretty bad" but they don't go on and on about it. Nor do they demonize other people who actually enjoyed the movie. <-- That's the problem I have with it the most, I mean.

/rant. And no, I'm not pointing out anyone here -- It just reminded of it, that's all. :b

I guess I'm still in a rant mood, so here's moar:

~ people who freak out/panic really easily. I mean, caaalm doowwn man, seriously.

~ people who assume they will be able to ride/take care of horses just fine, when they've had no prior experience whatsoever. ಠ_ಠ Or that it takes no work/horses are born broke.

~ OR people who ride horses just so they can feel really macho/manly by dominating another animal, or people that have no respect for their horse.

~ bullies. but who doesn't?

~ my dog's ears. They lay in a way so that there is ALWAYS a red sore there where it folds. You'd think that after 7 years she would develop a callous. e_e

~ my dad. He is completely apathetic, and on top of that, is always acting really childish. Like throwing "tantrums" if mom has any fun with someone other than him. He's needy and likes to talk people down... he really messed me up a lot. :\

/rantrantrant