Saif

Pet Peeves

laugh.gif Ah... So that is why we're having not much supply of Aeons lately. It's cool, but I won't lie and say that I'm happy about it. Those Aeons are difficult to find!

I know you're only like partially joking, but just think of all the xenos and coppers and metals I'm not catching >.> & aeons are hard to catch even when I refresh at the precise second of a drop. I'm not the only one vigilantly hunting for them! (& haven't even caught any in a few days, not for lack of trying)

Edited by Pryanka

I have A LOT of pet peeves. These are just a few of them.

· Complaining about my pets. They live here, they are my family. If you are a stranger or say to me that you would rather them not be near you, then I will keep them away from you because that's just good manners. But if you say that you're fine with them being around you and then proceed to complain (ESPECIALLY if it's because of their fur), you will be out the door quicker than you can blink.

· People who are completely money-orientated. I just hate how some people view money as if it is their only reason to exist. It's important, yes, but when you have your mother's friend telling her, right in front of you, that she should steal one of your most prized possessions just to sell it and make a quick buck? That's not a necessity, that's just plain greed.

· Being made to feel ashamed of my hobbies. If I enjoy something, I am going to talk about it whenever and wherever I can, so long as whoever I'm talking to is interested, and I know there's a time and place for discussing certain things. But being told I shouldn't talk about my interests because they're "embarrassing" and shouldn't be talked about outside of "special locations" like a club? That's shaming me for liking what I like, and I don't take too kindly to that.

If it's perfectly fine for people to talk explicitly about their sex life outside of the bedroom, I can talk about my "embarrassing" nerdy hobbies like anime and gaming.

Edited by CharonDusk

Please keep the DC talk in SD, especially when the post that started it all is a year and a half old. ^^ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

when people let their dogs and cats roam around outside without supervision. seems like bad pet ownership to me.

People who know. Even when you can PROVE that they don't know and when it truly matters. My current rage about this is someone sick, who was told not to worry and I said WORRY, and her family said nah, it's nothing.

She ended up in hospital....

I did learn quite a bit when I worked all those years in the health "industry".... adn hey look, I don't MIND if I'm wrong - but why take a chance when I can PROVE it....

Edited by fuzzbucket

This is going to sound realllyyy random.

But I HATE it when using a public bathroom.

You know how on like, 99% of public bathroom locks it has a white section to show its unlocked, and when you lock it, its red?

Well I HATE IT when you lock the door (so the red is CLEARLY visible) and some person comes along and rattles all hell out of the door and you have a freaking heart attack. I just hate that. Like..are you too stupid to see its locked?! -.-

you're like "omg did I lock it!?" and you think for a millisecond someone is going to burst in and yeah. heart attack.

Reason number 9999999 I hate using public bathrooms. >.<

How everyone in this country seems to think we have to practically bury all fish in dill. I like fish, but I hate dill.