Saif

Pet Peeves

Casual gamers. :|

Just because you played Fallout on Hardcore mode doesn't mean you're god. Tell me, have you ever beaten Baulder's Gate? Did you even know such a game existed?

Just because you played Fallout on Hardcore mode doesn't mean you're god. Tell me, have you ever beaten Baulder's Gate? Did you even know such a game existed?

Agreed. Especially female 'gamers' that call themselves gamers to get attention from boys when all they play is nintendogs on their brother's DS.

Edited by Syaoransbear

....ouch. :~(

Then again, I don't think I'm a computer game god - I openly admit I'm only semi-decent at a few. So would it more be you don't like arrogant casual gamers?

People who sign the end of their posts. We get it, you posted that particular post. We already know because your name is already there, just to the left. If you really want your name in every post, add it into your signature.

I hate ppl who snore, and even when you have audio PROOF, they completely deny it :/

I also hate anyone who likes that censorkip.gif** JB; seriously, who in their right mind would give a censorkip.gif about his butt?

I hate ppl who snore, and even when you have audio PROOF, they completely deny it :/

I also hate anyone who likes that censorkip.gif** JB; seriously, who in their right mind would give a censorkip.gif about his butt?

Oy, not everyone who snores denies it.

I know I snore on occasion, many people try to come up with ways to stop snoring.

Meh the only thing that really ticks me off is being hated just because I'm gay. People not even getting to know me before they decide to hate me for something I can't change.

People who tailgate when you are not the person being slow. Riding on MY tail is not going to make the car three cars ahead of me go any faster.

Drunks who are now well enough to go home, but when they realise it's time to leave the nice comfy stretcher and get out of my room decide it's time to play amateur dramatics. Seriously guys, sod off. You shouldn't be drunk to begin with.

Manni the Manatee.

A 'talking' stuffed manatee in the gift shop where I work. He says 10 or 11 different things about manatees, and people will stand there and play every...single...one.

I listen to this THING all freaking day. Every time a person presses the button to make him talk, I can literally feel my good mood slip away; by closing time I'm angry and short tempered. When I work in the restaurant part of the shop I don't feel that way at the end of the day, before Manni I didn't feel that way at work, ever.

"Hi, my name is Manni the Manatee"

"I live in the warm shallow seawater, rivers, and springs around Florida!"

"I average around 10 feet long, and can weigh around 1,000 pounds!"

"My closest living land relive is the elephant!"

"I am a gentle and SLOW SWIMMING animal, but at times I can swim almost 30 miles an hour!"

Mostly just loudmouthed, ignorant people and people who can't accept that someone else is living/thinking differently than they are, having different habits without making remarks about that.

Also, a late-time pet peeve, geeks/nerds who boast their nerdiness all the time. Sure, everybody can know a bit about something. Everybody can have a few fandoms, but seriously, if you need to mention it in every other post/journal entry what a nerd you are/what nerdy bits you know, I think you seriously need to reanalyze what your personality consists of. Your fandom is not your personality and, unless you're among the makers of said fandom/franchise/whatever, devoting your life to being a fanboy/girl is just... sad.

Edited by lightbird

People who speak too softly.

Half the time I can't hear my workmate speak to me (and my hearing is fine. Yes, I got it recently tested), and I get so annoyed having to ask him to repeat himself over and over. >_<

I hate when people say Oh are you a kid, you are still playing video games or oohh look he is watching cartoon, you should grow up... Ppl around me counts Animes as cartoons and does such comments.

I hate ppl who always want to be their very best friends and they always want you to hang with them wherever they go and such... leave me be,jeez....

I hate girls who doesnt look themselves at the mirror i mean they dont wash their hair and the oil smell can come to your nose when you get close to them. Overmake up disgusts me too. Money hunger girls, fashion followers, over regilious ppl who live to worship only and forbid everything to their children expect worshipping.

Ppl who let their dogs poo in the middle of the street and leave the poo there.

Drivers who thinks the all highway belongs to them.

Ppl who keep talking stupid stuff in WoW like omg you get wtfpwned nab, lolumad?,wtfpwnednoob and such....

Ppl who cant accept their loss.

Over self-esteemed ppl in work.

Attention seekers who keeps trying to joke and make ppl laugh.

Stupid jokes. Soap-operas on Tvs recent time.

-Biggest thing, when people chew gum, I just can't stand the sight of people chewing it. They look like cows when they chew it.

-The weather.

-The great debate about which side toilet paper should be on

-When my dog tracks mud

-The person that never likes you for some reason

-School system

-Trying to have a conversation with a stupid person

-When people speak both English and another language in the same conversation.

-Sexist people

-Teachers who think they are the most important class

-The couple that makes out in the middle of a lunch room. "Really? I am trying to eat here"

-When people smoke

-When people drink

-When people do drugs

-Immaturity, sure it may be funny every once and a while, but not every day

-Congested traffic

-Modern music

-Loud noises

-When people listen to their ipods so loud, you can hear it.

-My neighbors

-War

-When people think they are so awesome

-When I tell people I have 20/100 vision, they say, "how many fingers am I holding up"

-Crying children

-People who have no Common Sense

-Dependent people

-Girls who think they are more hot than Aphrodite

-and Hypocrites

that's all for now

Amerylis. She makes my blood boil some days.

Like now.

When people tell me to calm down, and people who emphasize the 'h' in words like what, where, ect. My stenography teacher does that and it drives me bonkers.

-When my cat decides to use my stomach as a springboard for a method of waking me up in the morning

- High school girls that choose to put on makeup and gossip in the bathrooms. Really?

- People who don't come to a complete stop in their cars, don't look to see if someone's behind them before backing out, and generally act like they shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car at all. Need I say more?

- When people write things on the bathroom walls.

-When people swear in public for no apparent reason. There are better ways of expressing your feelings then screaming four-letter words at each other, you know.

- For some reason, that sound that smoke alarms make when their batteries need changed annoys the heck out of me. When nobody bothers to change them, that only ticks me off even more.

- That whole Team Edward/Jacob debate. It seriously gets kind of old after a while.

-When people over-apply makeup.

-When people fight over which singers they like.

-When students stop RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL to talk. I mean, that's the worst place in the world to try and have a conversation.

I really don't hate that much, surprisingly. biggrin.gif

-When people swear in public for no apparent reason. There are better ways of expressing your feelings then screaming four-letter words at each other, you know.

It is surprisingly satisfying though.

-When girls hang out in the bathroom and stare at me when I come out of the stall

-When people call me a weeaboo for liking anime

-When someone's pissed at me and won't tell me what's wrong

-Prudes

-People who say guys can't hit girls

I thought of more things that I don't like

-Impatient people, when they are beating up their keyboard because the web page isn't brought right up

-Expanding on above, when people click a link 50 times for it to go faster, but it actually goes slower in reality

-Mornings

-When people see me writing and they ask, "you're left handed?"

-Being stereotyped (called a Nazi)

-Not enough hot water in shower

-Humid weather

-Being rushed

-Bad teachers

When people on forums use the term 'spaz'.

I've always understood the term 'spaz' is short for spastic. I'd like to stand up for all the spastics out there who in my experience are much nicer people than the self-centered, narrow minded ones who use the term.

I cringe when I see it.

When an employee quits/walks off the job all of a sudden instead of giving a two-weeks notice, and now everyone else has to cover said employee's shifts.

When an employee quits/walks off the job all of a sudden instead of giving a two-weeks notice, and now everyone else has to cover said employee's shifts.

I confess I've done that - and I did that because I was being treated so shoddily by the management at the company that I wasn't far off having a nervous breakdown. I'm told the manager that I'd been having trouble with was apoplectic with rage over the fact that I'd just turned my back and quit on him. He didn't seem to think people had the balls to do it.

Most of the guys I had been working with actualy applauded me for doing it.

Edited by TikindiDragon