Saif

Pet Peeves

Being stuck in the window seat on an airplane with the stinkiest person imaginable sitting next to you chowing on his food which then spills on your lap. This has happened to me... twice.

Or when someone takes off their shoes and they're barefoot.

Oh my God it's so nasty

When people start taking and talking about something they love and i don't really find interesting.

I really get annoyed with hypocrites there are some in my class...

When people ignore me that happens a lot in the computer.

Oh gosh, where to start. Well, first, I'll be a hypocrite and say teenagers O_<

I swear to god, I must just be a cranky old man in the body of a midget teenage girl, yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Anywho, hm.

PeOpLeZ dAt T@lKz LyK dIzzzZzzZ. I just want to cut off their fingers to they can't type again. Ever.

The whole "I'm a vampire!" thing that seems to be cool. Do you have a heartbeat? Yes? You are not a vampire. If you are actually part of one of those vampire group/cult/etc type.. things, then sure. But most of these people claiming to be a vampire are, like, fourteen. So I doubt it.

People whom suggest I get my pet rat's tails cut off, 'cause they're "gross" (How about I cut your feet off, because feet are nasty?)

When people stare at you whilst you eat and they don't because they are on a "diet" to get down to 45 kilos :/. Eat if you are hungry, goddamnit.

I could keep going.. but I think I'll stop there xd.png /filled with hate.

A crying baby that is too close by me.

They make me want to kill the baby's neglectful mother... and then the baby itself.

Edited by Ælex

• people who chew with their mouth open
  • people who constantly tap something
  • people who think they're whispering but are just yelling all the time

that's most of it...

Please explain why you don't like weaboos Qwackie-san!!

Because weaboos are extremely annoying. For that matter, so are people that identify as "otaku."

I HATE fake wolf howls in movies.

I mean..what's so scary about a wolf howling? They are just trying to communicate with other wolves, that's all.

Holy.....

As that lady said in the video... "I'd like to kill it."

xd.png

people who say street cat is theif cat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Post What Annoys You The Most smile.gifsmile.gif

When people treat animals as if they are "things" and when they don't care if some animals become extinct because of too much poaching, habitat destruction and countless manmade disasters.

When people treat animals as if they are "things" and when they don't care if some animals become extinct because of too much poaching, habitat destruction and countless manmade disasters.

agreed. too true.

I HATE fake wolf howls in movies.

I mean..what's so scary about a wolf howling? They are just trying to communicate with other wolves, that's all.

Pretty darn scary when they do it from just outside your tent.

Those stupid f***ing girls who act ditsy and stupid thinkning they're cute.... Omg...

And my sisters.

Why didn't I see this thread before? Okay, this is going to be a really long list.

- People who use gay as an insult (AKA Catholics. Want to strangle most of my class. >.>)

- Me for posting that ^ (Shouldn't talk about Catholics like I'm not one...)

- People who think they are the most important thing in the world

- People who act all snobbish.

- People who act like they're better than everyone else

- People who almost hit you with their car because they are too busy texting/talking on the phone to see what they are backing/driving into

- People that gossip (Especially when they think I can't hear them and they talk about my friend)

- When people judge others based on appearances

- People that take stereotypes way too seriously. (yor emo? go cry and cut yo rist in crnr!!1! But... I don't... bt im rit!!1! yo hav glases!1! yoo mst b a nerd!1! lolz)

- People who think they are right about everything, even though they aren't. (See above ^)

- People who criticize what you like just because they don't like it. Seriously. I understand you have your own opinion, just like I have my own opinion

- People who are a little too crazy about their religion

- Catholics (Wait... I think this is the same as the first one and the one right above this...)

- im so kawai liek, omahgawd, i haet ppl who tlk lke ths f yew cn red ths i cngrat u < Seriously? How can you talk like that? And has anyone else noticed the lack of vowels?

-People who stare at you when you and/or your friends do something "crazy" (AKA fun) They're just jealous that they don't know what fun is.

- Etc.

I might edit this if I think of anything else...

I hate a lot of things, it seems. And anyone who fits any of those things mentioned above, please don't kill me. I've got a long life ahead of me. Hopefully. After posting that I'm not too sure. blink.gif

Edited by Dark Moon

People who can't tell the difference between "opinion" and "fact". ("The Earth is flat!" "No it's not." "That's just your opinion!!!")

--A subset: People who treat science like a matter of opinion or belief, rather than a matter of evidence. ("This is all the evidence in favor of evolution." "Well, I don't believe in it." *facepalm*)

People who think that Google University or "I read it in a book" makes them more qualified than people who study a subject for a living.

Th whole "vaccines cause Autism!" BS- kind of a subset of the above, but it pisses me off enough to deserve its own mention. Really. People are dying because of the anti-vaccination nonsense. dry.gif

People who HATE HATE HATE stuff all the time, people who use all the emotes possible to express themselves, and people who hate video games.

What?

-When people don't use capitals.

-When people write your instead of you're.

-Those people who you see in restaurants, stores, etc who seem to have nothing better to do than to stare at you.

-People who think they know everything.

-People who have to put their 'two cents' into EVERYTHING.

-People in general I guess.. xd.png

o nd whn ppl tlk lke tis lolol

Then again, that means my cousins tick me off. :/

There are quite a few things that annoy me to be quite honest, but the one thing that annoys me the most would be my one cousin (dad's side of the family) who I had literally treated like a sister. When I really needed her the most to be there for me....she tells me that I do not have the right to feel this way nor vent (by words) it out.

I know that if the roles were reversed I'd been there for her.

unsure.gif

Willful stupidity. People who are perfectly capable of knowing more than they do and do not care enough to do so.

It gives me a headache just thinking about it.

People who stare at you when you eat.

Me: eating some food

Them: ninja.gif

Me: ninja.gif

Them: unsure.gif

Me: What's up man?

Them: Nothing

Me: continue to eat

Them: ninja.gif

Me: dry.gifmad.gif

Them: sad.gif

People who can't work with other people to save their life. Such as, not letting other people see or do any work, or doing absolutely nothing at all.

This D: Animals are living beings, just like us. Humans may have more developed intelligence but that doesn't necessarily make us "better".