Saif

Pet Peeves

people who think they're your friend and follow you around.

Scroll spam removed.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

When people decide to put their scrolls in their posts when clearly it's stated to put it in your signature.

Hm sounds a bit familiar.

Something that really annoys me? Hmmmmm. When someone tries to argue a point when they know they're wrong and I know I'm right. Very annoying. That and being ignored completely.

When people get annoyed at me for the stupidest reasons -____- It's like, I took 1 French Fry, I think you'll live!

I also agree with dragoon1234. That absolutely STINKS. tongue.gif

Edited by Bonjourno!

Something that really annoys me? Hmmmmm. When someone tries to argue a point when they know they're wrong and I know I'm right. Very annoying. That and being ignored completely.

You realise, of course, that the other person could also be thinking "You know you're wrong, and I know I'm right."?

Corel. And their stupid, useless site's "help" information, and even more useless customer "support," and non-functioning features.Thank you, Corel. I have now accomplished nothing today, because you just lost the entire day's worth of work.

Yeah. Basically... I get really, really annoyed when customer support people apparently don't even read my e-mails before answering, and therefore send me nicely irrelevant responses, or tell me I should try obvious solutions which I'd already said hadn't worked. I actually take the time to write clear, concise messages including all of the relevant details in an attempt to avoid that very time wasting, thank you very much. *sigh*

Sending something in for repairs, getting it back, then it breaking down in the exact same manner as before. At least they had a 90 day warranty on repairs, I really didn't want to pay 135 dollars again on a 300 dollar item(it is my PS3).

Now I'm just waiting on the box to ship it in, which is annoying in and of itself.

Edited by Nectaris

poeple who wont shut up about my tail in school

people who yank my tail in school. (i punch them in the face though =3 )

stupid people

people in general (cept a few of my friends)

Why do you wear a tail? o.O

Also, if you have something yankable, people are going to yank. It's a fact of life :>

I'm a furry so I wear a tail everywhere i go. =3

dogs have tails, but noone yanks them :/ and if they do they should be kicked where it hurts the most D<

When I forget Im cooking and burn the dish Im making..

( I know, I know, I should set a timer, but sometimes I forget to do that too xd.png)

People that call themselves -insert stereotype here-. Honestly, if you're going to /call yourself/ goth or all that crap, tell me how those scenes started and the music associated with them. Tell me about the history. It's like, dear god...

Zealots, who think their gods power is in control of everything and all that crap. I could go on and on, considering I'm an atheist in the bible belt.

When people cough or burp in my freaking face.

When someone wrongly displays religious symbols. That Pentacle of the Wiccans is /not/ Satanic, and it's not evil. I'm not religious but that still annoys the hell out of me.

When people think I'm a guy. So I'm not all butterflies and rainbows all the time, and my hair's short, and my voice's deep, and I don't care if a kid thinks I'm one, but all those older people that think I'm male ticks me off.

One word- weeaboos.

Playing political games *sigh*

Hence why being blunt and honest is fun in the staff - people aren't used to people calling a spade a dirty great thing you dig holes with.

There are only a few things that really annoy me.

The two major things are:

1. Dogs that bark... a lot. And I don't mean just barking for a minute or two, or even a few minutes, but for very long periods of times.

Or dogs with annoying barks. Like Pit Bulls, or Border Collies.

2. People that lick their fingers while counting money. It's disgusting, so don't do it, please.

I am a cashier (I know, so successful, yay for me!) and I absolutely hate it when people do that. It makes me want to gag. But I have to put on a happy face and act like I love the fact that they just handed me their saliva covered money. *eye twitch*

People that call themselves -insert stereotype here-. Honestly, if you're going to /call yourself/ goth or all that crap, tell me how those scenes started and the music associated with them. Tell me about the history. It's like, dear god...

Zealots, who think their gods power is in control of everything and all that crap. I could go on and on, considering I'm an atheist in the bible belt.

When people cough or burp in my freaking face.

When someone wrongly displays religious symbols. That Pentacle of the Wiccans is /not/ Satanic, and it's not evil. I'm not religious but that still annoys the hell out of me.

When people think I'm a guy. So I'm not all butterflies and rainbows all the time, and my hair's short, and my voice's deep, and I don't care if a kid thinks I'm one, but all those older people that think I'm male ticks me off.

One word- weeaboos.

Please explain why you don't like weaboos Qwackie-san!!

Idiots, stupid people, gossip girls, retarded boys, braggers, and all of the other people who get on my nerves.Especially people like Justin Bieber, and people who try to sing.Uggh, I have so many problems!(An people who try to say they're emo or goth, but don't even know anything about it, also hypocrites.)

Edited by zangetsu34

Please explain why you don't like weaboos Qwackie-san!!

The funny thing is is that I imagined a Hot-Topic clad girl wearing bunny ears screaming that.

Oh, and another thing. Asians wanting to be White, Whites wanting to be Black, Whites wanting to be Asian...

Well,, What Really Ticks Me Of Is People Who Try To Lie To Me And People Who Make Fun Of Me Because I Am Intellectually Gifted or a nerd... dry.gif  dry.gif

then if you are "Intellectually Gifted"

then why did you write that entire sentence starting with caps?

oh yea, and the thing that annoys me most... iss....

MY FREAKIN BRO!

Edited by SilveriteSteel

then if you are "Intellectually Gifted"

then why did you write that entire sentence starting with caps?

oh yea, and the thing that annoys me most... iss....

MY FREAKIN BRO!

They borrowed all of yours to do it with ;~)

People who say things that are unrelated to the conversation to get attention, like when a girl joins a forum that's very predominantly male and the first thing she does is post about how she's a girl and here's 50 very edgy pictures she took of herself in her bathroom mirror, instead of posting her computing experience(if it's a computing forum).

Or when people basically introduce their IQ before their name when you meet them or when they join a forum.

EDIT: Also when all the radio stations in my city are all playing nickleback at the same time so I have to listen to silence. I get that they have to play a certain percentage of canadian music, I don't get why they have to fill that entire percent with horrible nickleback songs.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Dogs that bark... a lot. And I don't mean just barking for a minute or two, or even a few minutes, but for very long periods of times.

Or dogs with annoying barks. Like Pit Bulls, or Border Collies.

Being stuck in the window seat on an airplane with the stinkiest person imaginable sitting next to you chowing on his food which then spills on your lap. This has happened to me... twice.