The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

I have a Silver Tinsel 3rd gen checker, with one of the starting Silver Tinsels being (Penk).

I also have a second gen Gold from spriter's alt Shadow Walker.

I have a 3G Gold/Snow Angel (I think that's what they are called) checker, and two 2G Geodes from two CB greens each. I also have a gold Undine, and a CB Xeno, and a purebred 7G Gold wyvern, and a CB gold wyvern... Yeah, I'll stop going on. I'm already being super self-centered.

My rarest is probably maybe my CB Mutamore because there will never be any like them ever again smile.gif

I dunno about rarest, but my favorite is and will always be this. Countless honorable mentions and I could be an idiot and show off, but that one really rises above the rest in my mind.

Probably my shiny CB metals: 2 CB Golds (1 of each gender), 3 CB f Silvers and 4 CB m silvers (I caught 6/7 of them x.x)

I also value my 2 lovely GoNs, one hatched on my birthday <3

And most of all, my crazy 10+ gen inbred Stripe lineage. It turns a year old in August I believe biggrin.gif I also value my entire stripe hoard. If all our scrolls suddenly got cleared except for one breed of dragon, I'd keep the stripes xd.png

My CB Gold, my CB Silver or my 2G Wrapping Wing from alt Decepis.

They weren't rare at the time, but I'd say my CB Bright Pink and CB Frilled's are my rarest on account of them being retired. Other than that I've just got some sloppily bred Hollies and Golds, but I'm happy with them biggrin.gif

Edited by Haloclimb

My holiday 2g from cb hybrids, 2g from spriter alts and maybe my 2g commons from hollies, I think they are pretty special

I dunno about rarest, but my favorite is and will always be this. Countless honorable mentions and I could be an idiot and show off, but that one really rises above the rest in my mind.

Now that is epic! Nice catch!

Either my second gen Ice from Alt Caligene or my second gen Silver Tinsel.

My ND lady. smile.gif With WDF in her code so I named her Wut da Fritz. Fritz for short. Love her. Recently got a CB Thunder now.

I don't know. Recently I've had loads of luck with rares- a month ago, I had not a single one and now, four vampires and two vampire eggs, four types of Xeno, a green dino, a Cheese, a Gold, a Silver, a Copper and (this probs don't count as rare) really high gen prizes.

these three are

funny story, i found the first by a stroke of luck, immediately sent a PM thanking piemaster and then i mis-influenced it, CDM helped me out and then the night and i found the second, a mate for the first, then right afterwards i found number three

if only they could breed out of season!

ya know like a candy corn dragon or soemthing, that results form two holidays breeding out fo season? TO THE IDEA GOOGLE-DOC!

with any luck the breeding pair's offspring will fetch me a nice egg

i also have 6 CB silvers which i breed weekly, normally to repay favors but lately I have been using them fro trades

Edited by blockEdragon

After jumping to various rarities I have, like my CB holly and my 2nd gen prizes, I realized that my Missingno has to be my rarest, since it's one-of-a-kind.