The Dancin' Cat

What is YOUR rarest dragon?

Guess that is probably my alt sweetling.

Anyone who has over 1k - 4k dragons is probably going to have a few "rare" dragons in their stable/cave. However, while others of mine may qualify as a littler rarer, this is one of my favorites of them and I have no idea how I will ever build a mate for it: Special Cause Mummy Says So

Edited by natayah

My CB Gold probably. Though my CB Green Copper is my favorite because of it's code x]

My rarest would have to be.... either my Black Alt (since I cannot seem to get another) or my New Silver Dragon as I only have one of those vs my three golds.

I'm not 100% sure on the rarities of my dragons, but my rarest would probably be....my Cheese dragon. Though I do have CB Thunder and Ice dragons, which count for something I guess.

I would have to say my CB silver. My very first CB metallic, and I just caught her last month!

Though I suppose my GoN, Frill, and old pink are rare too. I count the silver as rarest because it took me the longest to get. Kinda weird when I think about it, considering it easier to get a GoN than a CB metallic.

For me, I'd say my CB Ice and Thunder (as they're gone in seconds), my Vamp, and my Tsunami Wyvern, as I never see them and it was sheer luck I found him/her in the AP. ~Myra

I have no idea what's the official rarity is, so either my ND, one of my zombies, my leetle, my Holly, one of my GoN, or my one CB Gold. Take your pick smile.gif

Um... I guess my CB neglected or my third gen Tinsel smile.gif

Probably my GoN, my Holly and my Dinos. I've got a bunch of metallics - the rarest from them could be my CB silver (which is frozen xd.png) and 4th gen silver Shimmer from Jewel and maybe some CB Trios.

I guess that would be one of my unbreedables (Zombie, Cheese, Paper, Purple & Red Dino) or my CB Frill. Though I value my nice even-gens highly too.

I have 2 CB silvers and well, an old pink dragon. Guess those are my rarest... for now ^^

Edit: Found myself a CB Gold as well! Woohoo! Yay have CB gold and 2 CB Silvers now smile.gif

Edited by aurorain

My cheese and my cb magma smile.gif I thought it was an ember, as I wasn't that great at dragcave them wink.gif I then saw it was different, and found that it was RARE!!!! And also maybe my cb tan ridgewing smile.gif

My Neglected- http://dragcave.net/lineage/hVseW

My Cheese- http://dragcave.net/lineage/x1rcD

My CB ice and CB Thunder-They are both hatchlings. Very recent gifts!

My Various Golds and Silvers-Not CB, Will edit in

My Various Shimmerscale-Will edit in

My Various Gold Wyverns-Will edit in

My Only Copper-Its a nice lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/ExM9h

My Cool Code Dragons-I have way too many to post.

My Various Dorkfaces-A few are missing the Dorkface Name!

So, yeah. Most of these dragons aren't even that rare. Eh, just thought I'd post anyway.

Edited by carstella

I have a couple CB Blusangs and a CB Golden Wyvern.

I'm not sure which of my Tinsels and Shimmers could really be considered "rare."

Either my CB Silver pair, my GoN pair (one still an egg) or my Holly. I have quite a few rares, but these are the ones I'm most proud of because they were the hardest to get.